satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Pandy outfit
Hi everyone,

There is one outfit that as I sissy I enjoy wearing - an "Andy Pandy" costume. In case of those of you who are unfamiliar with the character, he is a string-puppet who featured in a 1960s (1950s?) television series for very young children. A ragdoll called "Looby Loo" (I think that is how you spell it) and a Teddy-bear called (not surprisingly) "Teddy", were also featured. The series was revived a few year ago, but with computer-generated imaging.

As for Andy's costume, it was an all-in-one outfit (similar to a clowns' costume) with white and blue vertical stripes and a triangular-shaped hat with pompoms. I have rented  out similar costumes from Fancy Dress shops on several occasions. They all had a zip-front. On one occasion, when my Dad was in hospital, the stress and worry was getting to me. So I hired out an Andy Pandy suit from a local Fancy Dress shop and spent most of the evening romping around my house dressed in the outfit.

The outfit have a very babyish look to it , and one idea would be to wear a diaper/nappy with it. Being made to recite Nursery Rhymes in front of guests whilst dressed in such an outfit would be wonderfully humiliating. Smile
(09-18-2017, 09:46 AM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone,

There is one outfit that as I sissy I enjoy wearing - an "Andy Pandy" costume. In case of those of you who are unfamiliar with the character, he is a string-puppet who featured in a 1960s (1950s?) television series for very young children. A ragdoll called "Looby Loo" (I think that is how you spell it) and a Teddy-bear called (not surprisingly) "Teddy", were also featured. The series was revived a few year ago, but with computer-generated imaging.

As for Andy's costume, it was an all-in-one outfit (similar to a clowns' costume) with white and blue vertical stripes and a triangular-shaped hat with pompoms. I have rented  out similar costumes from Fancy Dress shops on several occasions. They all had a zip-front. On one occasion, when my Dad was in hospital, the stress and worry was getting to me. So I hired out an Andy Pandy suit from a local Fancy Dress shop and spent most of the evening romping around my house dressed in the outfit.

The outfit have a very babyish look to it , and one idea would be to wear a diaper/nappy with it. Being made to recite Nursery Rhymes in front of guests whilst dressed in such an outfit would be wonderfully humiliating. Smile
it is good to find an out and do it.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I remember seeing some re-runs thinking it would appeal to those brought up on radio with its slower delivery than many programs today. I liked Looby Loos outfits.
Gender fluid Feminine Boy "Jane Girl"
My Tumblr