ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first bra
i was reminiscing the other day about the day my mother took me with my sister to buy our first bras. 

Lucy is two years younger than me, so as a teenage boy being taken to buy a bra was excruciatingly humiliating. 

I came home with three training bras, with lacy straps trying to make them look grown up, even though they were little more than crop tops. 

Do you remember your first bra?
Dear Ali,

I do remember my first bra, and I'll post my memories later.

For now, how about some more details of your shopping trip? Were you fitted? Measured? Did you try some on? What were the attitudes of your mother, sister and saleswomen? Were you teased? Complimented? Both?

Then, how do you feel about the memory now?

Nothing remotely similar happened to me.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Hi Ali

Oh yes. My then girlfriend and her girlfriend (lover) Hazel and I had spent a lovely summer's day having a picnic in Esher and they had been kissing and teasing me all day. We returned home and although the girls were already a little tipsy, I had not been allowed any wine as i was driving. Well, on our return, I was allowed a glass of wine, which I quickly drank, such was my excitement from all the teasing. I was sent for another bottle and on my return from the kitchen, they were laying on the couch snogging and playing with each other again.
I served the wine and tried to join in.
'Oh no you don't'. Said Carol 'Only girls get to fuck today.'
I was, to say the least, disappointed.
'Here.' She said, 'Help me undress.'
She stood and I unzipped her sundress and helped her off with it. Next came her bra and suspender belt and stockings. Hazel swooped in and kissed her boobs.
'Now my panties.' She said and turned her back on me. I slowly lowered them and she was naked.

'Of course.'She said.'You could join in if you were a girl too.'
'Oh what a good idea.' Said Hazel.' Let's dress him up.'

'Well darling.What do you think, would you like it if we dress you as a girl?'
I swallowed and nodded, unable to speak. Carol already knew that I had been put in a dress and panties by a previous girlfriend, so this was not entirely new for me. Or so I thought.
'Come on Hazel, let's get him dressed up.'
They quickly stripped me. My cock was already rock hard, as you can imagine. First Carol helped me into her panties and Hazel fitted her suspender belt around my waist, next came the stockings. Oh the feel as they clipped them into place. Carol stroked and fondled me through the panties. Hazel took her bra and helped me to put it on. The sensation as it was clipped up at the back, it was a bit too small of course, the restriction was incredible. Carol felt my cock swell even more at this.
'OOH! She likes it.' She said. Hazel laughed and agreed. Then she moved in and planted her lips on mine, pinching my nipples through the bra.
Carol pulled my hands behind me and tied them with a stocking. To my eternal shame and humiliation, I ejaculated into my panties.

That was the defining moment of my life. My girlfriend very quickly became my Mistress and we have been blissfully happy ever since.

As a footnote, Mistress always insists that She fits any new bra and corset on me when it is first worn. She says the bra is the symbol of my submission to Her rule.

Sarah.
My two "first bra" stories are nothing compared to Sarah's delightfully submissive tale, but here goes.

I was born in 1950, so I lived through the transition from garter belts, girdles, and stockings to pantyhose (what us sad loss). Fascinated by what I could's occasionally glimpse up girls' skirts and the numerous girdle ads in the New York Times Magazine, one night while babysitting I tried on my sleeping charge's mother's girdle and stockings. (There's more to this, but that's for a different post.)

For decades, I occasionally dressed from the waist down in furtively bought clothes that didn't fit. From the Internet, I discovered how to find clothing that fit! I reveled in it and got stockings and garter belts and girdles that fit, that gave me pencil points on my tightly stretched stockings and so on. Wink

Eventually, I wanted to dress more fully, so I purchased some see forms in a beautiful, silky, brocade full-coverage bra. I hooked it in front, spun it in back slipped my arms through the straps and fitted the forms. I was busty! I couldn't take my hands off my jutting boobs ‚ÄĒ though after a while, I removed my trusty right hand for another purpose. Tongue

So it went for some time until I saw an ad for an A cup, lace decorated bra. Wow, I thought, maybe this will fit. I ordered it, and it did!

The thrill of feeling my own little breast flesh nestled in the cups of her bra thrilled me to no end, and made me feel more feminine than I ever felt. I still, even at this moment, touch my breasts in awe when I wear a bra.

I love bras because they are such a feminine defining garment. There's no male equivalent.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(09-17-2017, 08:48 PM)Ali Wrote: i was reminiscing the other day about the day my mother took me with my sister to buy our first bras. 

Lucy is two years younger than me, so as a teenage boy being taken to buy a bra was excruciatingly humiliating. 

I came home with three training bras, with lacy straps trying to make them look grown up, even though they were little more than crop tops. 

Do you remember your first bra?

My first bra was much as you describe, plain pink and more like a t-shirt top than  real woman's bra.  When mother brought it home and ordered me to try it on,  I refused and started to cry.  She held me and thought that I was refusing because I didn't want to be a girl.   When I told her that it wasn't a real bra like she wore and I felt that I wasn't being treated as a girl, she laughed and hugged me!  She explained that I wasn't a grown up girl like her yet.
(09-17-2017, 09:14 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Dear Ali,

I do remember my first bra, and I'll post my memories later.

For now, how about some more details of your shopping trip? Were you fitted? Measured? Did you try some on? What were the attitudes of your mother, sister and saleswomen? Were you teased? Complimented? Both?

Then, how do you feel about the memory now?

Nothing remotely similar happened to me.

I was thirteen, so Lucy was eleven. I remember my mother telling me that it was starting to get embarrassing for her taking me out in girls' clothes but with me looking like a teenager but with no breasts. Embarrassing for her! I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Lucy, of course, was all in favour. She had no need whatsoever for a bra at that age, but like all young girls, wanted to grow up as quickly as she could.

Mummy told us the night before that we were going for bra fittings. Lucy was incredibly excited. I was dreading it.

When mummy got me dressed in the morning I noticed that she took much longer than usual in deciding what I should wear. It was only once we got to the shop that I realised why.

She chose a pair of my little girl-style full cut pink knickers, with white lacy trim. Into them she tucked one of my white lacy vests, and completed my underwear with white see-through tights. She took her time choosing my outer clothes, and eventually chose a pink t-shirt and blue denim bib-dress. I didn't really think about my outfit, even when Lucy appeared in jeans an t-shirt.

When we got to the shop I meekly followed my mother and sister into the girlswear department - i was by then well used to being taken out dressed as a girl.

It turned out that the lady serving was another friend of my mother's. I was glad to sit quietly in one corner of the changing room as the lady got Lucy to take off her t-shirt so that she could be measured.

I didn't really think about my own predicament as I sat quietly, trying to shut out what was happening.

Before long Lucy had three bras and was looking very happy.

"Now, Ali," said my mother. "Your turn!"

I stood up in my dress and tights, and it was then that my situation hit me.

"We'll have to take off your dress, Ali. Then we can measure you for your bra. Isn't that exciting?!"

I didn't feel at all excited as my mother and her friend helped me out of my dress, and peeled my t-shirt over my head, leaving me stood in my vest and tights, with my little girl knickers clearly visible through them.

I wasn't very big 'down there' so I don't think it was too obvious that I was a boy, but I didn't know if the fitting lady knew I was a boy or not.

She spent a long time measuring me and showing me various types of bra. Mummy and Lucy seemed to be having a great time. I felt ridiculous and utterly humiliated stood there in tights and vest, with little girl knickers clearly visible.

I went home with three bras, and two pairs of matching knickers.
I remember my first bra and the humiliation that went with it. From the age of five I went to dance class, jazz, tap, character, and ballet. As I was the only boy for the whole time I was there I wore the same leotard and tights as the girls. On the annual concerts and eisteddfods we competed in I wore the same costumes as the girls even for my solo and duo routines I was dressed in the same style as the girls.
When I was twelve the first eisteddfods for the year were fast approaching and some of the older girls, the  thirteen years old wore bras as normal everyday items. One of the costumes for the tap troupe did not give any support to these girls breasts so the dance teacher said everyone would have to wear a bra to make things look uniform. The following Thursday mother picked me up from school and took me to a lingerie shop in the next big town. Lots of girls from the dance school were there. I asked what was going on and mother said you are all here to be fitted for your brassieres. I didn't know that the word bra was short for brassiere so just stood waiting. when told by the shop lady to remove our tops the girls took off their school blouses and under vests. Mother told me not to dawdle.
So I took off my school shirt and under vest and waited while the lady measured all the girls then me. As she did the measurements she handed each of us a piece of paper with our size on it.
The lady called out the numbers written on the pieces of paper mine was 28 AAA. when she asked for 28 AAA I put my hand up and she brought over a training bra and was about to fit it to me when I said "What are you doing." I was told I had to wear a bra like the other girls to make the troupe look unified. I tried to argue but without success as all the girl and their mothers wanted me to wear a bra like them. Their argument was why should I not wear one when they had to even though they did not have breasts.
I was eventually fitted for not one but two bras,  and given a small pair of enhancers to put in the cups to give me some definition. I had to get used to wearing a bra and I needed to keep my costume bra like new for the eisteddfods that is why the second bra. From then on I wore a bra to and from dance class and also under my leotard during dance class so I could get used to it.
There were many more bra fittings over the coming months and years.
My first bra was one of my sisters bras. Mom put A lot of her stuff down in the basement. After acting aggressivly at age 11 , Mom decided on petticoat training. So out came my sistets old clothes, which got New life.
Heart 
I had to think about this but then remembered my first time in bra and panties and how much i loved the look and feel. I was just into puberty and my sister had a little red poka dot bikini. I loved that bikini, the bra and panties fitted me so tightly. I used to sneek it out and wear it when ever I could. Even at that age I knew my sissy life. I even had long blonde hair so it looked amazing in the full length mirror. I really want to be able to model a bikini that well again.

Heart Heart Heart Heart
Photo 
Oh wow! Others like me! I grew up in the 1960s -- was a pre-teen then and hit puberty then. As I mentioned in my intro, mum s much wanted a grl and treated me as one putting me in panties when I was 7. So, when the other girts in school go their first training bras, I did too. Things being things, she didn't take me me for a fitting or anything, but I got my first training bra for my 11th birthday -- actually 2. I got a Teenform Pretty Please and Teenform Littlest Angel just like these

I was soooooo proud and happy. Heart 

I tried them both on and wore my Littlest Angel that night when we went out to dinner. Mum had me put on my prettiest dress and my prettiest panties to go with my new training bra.

Of course I wore them all the time and to school under yucky boy clothes.  I wen through a lot more styles and eventually bigger teen bras and grown up bras -- the first with foam rubber falsies and the second with forms.

But I will never forget the day I got my first training bra, and the love my mum showed me by buying me my first training bra and wanting me to be her girl.

Did any of you other girls wear Teenform training bras or other like them back in the 1960s. I love to be friends!

Emily Jan