satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Blue Maid's uniform
Another reasonably priced uniform...I found this uniform at other suppliers, but  best price was realized on Amazon...with free shipping.

Found here...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007FH...UTF8&psc=1

Photos taken in basement laundry...the apron is a handmade birthday gift from my wonderful Wife/Mistress.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(09-17-2017, 12:33 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 10:48 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Another reasonably priced uniform...I found this uniform at other suppliers, but  best price was realized on Amazon...with free shipping.

Found here...

Photos taken in basement laundry...the apron is a handmade birthday gift from my wonderful Wife/Mistress.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Very smart uniform jamieanne, nice to see that you now have a work dress to go with your more formal uniform dress.

Being ultra picky, you could have ensured that the apron was tied straight across your back when the picture was taken, rather than one side being higher than the other.

While it is not the what I would like to see Enid wear, I do think your apron is very pretty. You should feel privileged that your Mistress took the time to create that for you.

Thank you so much Miss Yvette-Louise, Ma'am.  I'm happy you approve of my uniform, and I respectfully thank you for the criticism regarding the straightness of the apron, Ma'am...I will take heed of your correction and be more diligent in the future to ensure a neater appearance.

I do indeed feel privileged to have such a lovely item created for me by my Mistress...She enjoys needle work, and this was a lovely gift.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(09-17-2017, 10:00 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(09-17-2017, 12:33 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(09-16-2017, 10:48 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Another reasonably priced uniform...I found this uniform at other suppliers, but  best price was realized on Amazon...with free shipping.

Found here...

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Very smart uniform jamieanne, nice to see that you now have a work dress to go with your more formal uniform dress.

Being ultra picky, you could have ensured that the apron was tied straight across your back when the picture was taken, rather than one side being higher than the other.

While it is not the what I would like to see Enid wear, I do think your apron is very pretty. You should feel privileged that your Mistress took the time to create that for you.

Thank you so much Miss Yvette-Louise, Ma'am.  I'm happy you approve of my uniform, and I respectfully thank you for the criticism regarding the straightness of the apron, Ma'am...I will take heed of your correction and be more diligent in the future to ensure a neater appearance.

I do indeed feel privileged to have such a lovely item created for me by my Mistress...She enjoys needle work, and this was a lovely gift.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

A very stylish and functional uniform. Great for domestic duties!
That is gorgeous and I hope that you thanked your Mistress properly for
spending the time to dress you in such a stunning creation.