ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boys Need Feminization
Funny, yes I am clever convinced many skeptical mothers over the years to use petticoating. It amazing how many of those once skeptical mommies become champions of the cause. Nothing going to happen over night, we have to keep pushing the boundaries until petticoating goes mainstream and becomes "normal". Until then, I will keep opening the door for new mothers to enjoy the benefits of petticoating.
It should be like anything else in society. The majority of posts on here believe that females are superior to females and therefore should wear trousers. I believe in meritocracy and think that everyone should be started in dresses. Graduate them into skirts and teach them makeup skills. This drills into everyone at a more Impressionable age the benefits of docility and gracefulness.

Much like with an exam those that were successful would earn the right to wear pants; those that weren’t would turn up to their first day of work in a knee length skirt (or dress), high heels and makeup.
So much feminist violent rhetoric. Boys should wear dreses BLAH blah blah.2 major issues. Big #1 Testosterone. Until feminist scientists can figure out a safe secret way to naturally lower and eliminate testosterone in males especially the younger ones. This is idle fantasy chat
2. Properly trained male role models
Strong male role models who are loving and respectful of women are missing
(05-25-2020, 03:07 AM)ItalianFemBoy Wrote: So much feminist violent rhetoric. Boys should wear dreses BLAH blah blah.2 major issues. Big #1 Testosterone.  Until feminist scientists can figure out a safe secret way to naturally lower and eliminate testosterone in males especially the younger ones. This is idle fantasy chat
2. Properly trained male role models
Strong male role models who are loving and respectful of women are missing

Hi Italian 

I wonder if you could expand on that. In point of fact, engaging young people in feminisation is precisely the best time to do it. Their minds are malleable and it is easier to bring them up in a form that is better for them and for society.

I am not convinced that hormones are the obstacle that you are making it out to be, else transgenders, cross dressers etc would not exist, whereas evidence seems to show such phenomena increasing (maybe something is underway secretly). Wink

As for your taking specific aim at female clothing, Romans used to wear skirts for battle, heels, makeup and corsets were all part of the male wardrobe at various points through the Middle Ages so I don’t think holds much water and if anything the 20/21st centuries represent the anomaly in this respect.

Girlygirl
Oh for God's sake, I'm so bloody sick of you feminists pontificating that boys should be feminized. What right have you got to dictate this kind of thing. If a boy want's to dress as a girl, then that's fine with me. If you force a boy to be feminized then that is tantamount to child abuse.

My last post.
(05-25-2020, 03:14 PM)But_Mom_I Wrote: Oh for God's sake, I'm so bloody sick of you feminists pontificating that boys should be feminized. What right have you got to dictate this kind of thing. If a boy want's to dress as a girl, then that's fine with me. If you force a boy to be feminized then that is tantamount to child abuse.

My last post.

But where do you draw the line? Introducing such a policy into society is clearly problematic for a whole range of reasons, I quite agree. Most of these reasons though relate to the potential for embarrassment and the fact that taken on an individual basis it could be traumatic for the individual. What in essence is being suggested and has been suggested by many on these boards is a change in society. In such a scenario, the same rules would apply to everyone. And bingo, there is no embarrassment because everyone is the same and any differences more resemble the difference between top and bottom set in Maths.

Children wear nappies until they are toilet trained, wear seatbelts because they are needed to be safe. You go back forty years before seatbelts were introduced and the idea of restraining someone (which ultimately is what it amounts to) could be considered abuse.

If citizens misbehave they get sent to prison which I’m quite sure would also be traumatic, but necessary as a means of correction. Acknowledging that but for isolated cases (of which I was brought up in one) these policies don’t exist, in the parallel universe that has been constructed where this is normal, what is the difference to the examples I have described above?

Rest my case your honour