Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment Advice
Ladies, I wonder if you can help me? I'm looking for an alternative to Deep Heat as a punishment cream.
Harvey, for the most part, manages to stick to the regime I have set without being put into a cage.
(More about Harvey under Female Led relationships, for anyone who's interested).

When he does stray from time to time, I put him into his white vest and school knickers (which we call his Punishment Suit!), cane him and have him apply a liberal amount of Deep Heat to the penis and whole genital area. This is very effective but messy. Just wondering if anyone knows of a liquid or spray that's equally effective?
I've tried clove oil but it's both expensive and far less effective than Deep Heat.

All suggestions welcomed
Thanks

Mary J.
HEAT does come in a spray.  My wife has sprayed it on me but I usually have to apply the ointment to myself to prove that she is in control. I am thankful that she prefers other methods of punishment. When I was younger, HEAT was sometimes used during hazing to encourage a boy to dance for an audience of girls (check out the movie "Lucas").
I would recommend a dry shave of his privates followed by direct application of TCp or Dettol. For a longer effect chilli oil is also excellent particularly if you lock him up and leave him to soak in the oil.
(09-12-2017, 06:51 PM)Gemma Wrote: I would recommend a dry shave of his privates followed by direct application of TCp or Dettol.  For a longer effect chilli oil is also excellent particularly if you lock him up and leave him to soak in the oil.

I thank you both for your advice.

Mary J.