468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment Advice
You could always try Ginger Figging. Should do the trick, after all The Romans used it as a punishment for slaves who had somehow slipped up and let's be honest the Roman's weren't universal loved for their soft and gentle ways, when used properly it produces a long lasting intensive burn.

Alternatively crush a couple of fresh chillies Take a teaspoon of the juice. Pour it down urethra. Roll penis between palms to ensure juice spread and rubbed in. Close slaves room door then put stereo on at full volume to drown out his screams. Obviously if you are a complete sadist you can also rub the residue along the outside of the penis and testicles. If you do your stereo may not have as high a volume setting as you'll require.  

Here's a useful link explaining how figging works

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Figging

Connie
(05-10-2018, 07:02 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: You could always try Ginger Figging. Should do the trick, after all The Romans used it as a punishment for slaves who had somehow slipped up and let's be honest the Roman's weren't universal loved for their soft and gentle ways, when used properly it produces a long lasting intensive burn.

Alternatively crush a couple of fresh chillies Take a teaspoon of the juice. Pour it down urethra. Roll penis between palms to ensure juice spread and rubbed in. Close slaves room door then put stereo on at full volume to drown out his screams. Obviously if you are a complete sadist you can also rub the residue along the outside of the penis and testicles. If you do your stereo may not have as high a volume setting as you'll require.  

Connie

Water Boarding would be humane treatment compared to GF ! Egads Don't let the US government find out about this !
This thread is very disturbing. I have had a can of deep heat spray for about a month now with no explanation why I needed to buy it. Now I think I know. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
(05-10-2018, 07:22 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 07:02 PM)Connie Pickles Wrote: You could always try Ginger Figging. Should do the trick, after all The Romans used it as a punishment for slaves who had somehow slipped up and let's be honest the Roman's weren't universal loved for their soft and gentle ways, when used properly it produces a long lasting intensive burn.

Connie

Water Boarding would be humane treatment compared to GF ! Egads Don't let the US government find out about this !

will look into this for myself

I'm wearing a nappy covered in deep heat with deep heat sprayed also on my pee pee and with twp pair pair plastic pants to heat things up more, its already warm in there ouch
(07-08-2018, 08:12 PM)babyian Wrote:
(05-10-2018, 07:22 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote:

Connie

will look into this for myself

I'm wearing a nappy covered in deep heat with deep heat sprayed also on my pee pee and with twp pair pair plastic pants to heat things up more, its already warm in there ouch
But are the nappies (nappy cover) LOCKED-ON so no further meddling can be had ?
Are your hands restrained in thumbless mittens to prevent soothing of the fire within ?
Are you dancing to the tune of the Sissy Sugar Plum Fairies or is it more of a whirling dervish of sorts ?
Enjoying your waltz of the toreadors dodging those tormenting fire red spasms ?
Some like it hot but this has to take it all in in one firery orgasm !