Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punishment Advice
Surprisingly liquid hand soap squired up the penis is quite a pain when peeing, also makes a sticky mess in your panties without any fun!
(09-12-2017, 06:51 PM)Gemma Wrote: I would recommend a dry shave of his privates followed by direct application of TCp or Dettol.  For a longer effect chilli oil is also excellent particularly if you lock him up and leave him to soak in the oil.

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart
(12-04-2017, 02:19 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(12-04-2017, 01:18 PM)Lovyne Wrote: Wonderful things one can learn here. Just applied tiger balm to my genitals, sensational feeling !

Oh my!  I've had Extra Strength Icy Hot applied to my sissy clitty and balls as punishment and I would not describe the feeling as "sensational"!  I would describe is as excruciating and very painful!  And the pain lingered for a very long time!
My girlfriend and I just discovered this form of punishment, we tried it just to see how it works (I didn't break any rules I promise) and the pain was almost unbearable for me. Granted we've only been in the lifestyle for six months and I'm still building up my pain tolerance, but damn! My sissy dick has never hurt so bad. I was on the floor almost in tears. She just said that's what I get for being born male. I'm never breaking any chastity or masturbation rules if that's what I can expect. 
Most humbly,
Sissy Jordan
(09-12-2017, 07:36 AM)DoNotReply Wrote: Ladies, I wonder if you can help me? I'm looking for an alternative to Deep Heat as a punishment cream.
Harvey, for the most part, manages to stick to the regime I have set without being put into a cage.
(More about Harvey under Female Led relationships, for anyone who's interested).

When he does stray from time to time, I put him into his white vest and school knickers (which we call his Punishment Suit!), cane him and have him apply a liberal amount of Deep Heat to the penis and whole genital area. This is very effective but messy. Just wondering if anyone knows of a liquid or spray that's equally effective?
I've tried clove oil but it's both expensive and far less effective than Deep Heat.

All suggestions welcomed
Thanks

Mary J.

I first saw this mentioned in a Femdom blog but is possibly the nearest thing to the Range stick (no longer available) but was lethal! This called a Linnex stick - but is very expensive @ over ÂŁ15!! But hope this helps!

http://greatvitality.co.uk/product/linnex-heat-stick
(09-12-2017, 07:36 AM)DoNotReply Wrote: Ladies, I wonder if you can help me? I'm looking for an alternative to Deep Heat as a punishment cream.
Harvey, for the most part, manages to stick to the regime I have set without being put into a cage.
(More about Harvey under Female Led relationships, for anyone who's interested).

When he does stray from time to time, I put him into his white vest and school knickers (which we call his Punishment Suit!), cane him and have him apply a liberal amount of Deep Heat to the penis and whole genital area. This is very effective but messy. Just wondering if anyone knows of a liquid or spray that's equally effective?
I've tried clove oil but it's both expensive and far less effective than Deep Heat.

All suggestions welcomed
Thanks

Mary J.

Nettles!!!!!!!!! Angry
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
I know from personal experience that having ice cubes pushed up my bottom is a painful and terribly humiliating experience. The most I’ve had to endure is eight. They not only hurt going in, but they’re obviously painfully cold on your sensitive internal bits and pieces. And as if that weren’t enough, as they melt they leak into your knickers, resulting, in my case, in further punishment for wetting myself.

And if the ice cubes are made with chilli sauce, then the effect is even more painful. Severe cold turns to severe heat very quickly!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart