satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misplaced concern
Read this and wondered what others thoughts would be.

Perhaps if ALL boys were in dresses this would not arise..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41224146
(09-11-2017, 11:15 AM)Michelle TV Wrote: Read this and wondered what others thoughts would be.

Perhaps if ALL boys were in dresses this would not arise..

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-41224146

I heard this on the Today program this morning. It seems to me they have no idea there are kids who are gender fluid, a boy feeling like a girl for awhile and then reverting back to a boy. As  is the case here of a boy going to school in a skirt some days, while on other days he wears trousers.
I read about a school in New Zealand that offers a uniform ensemble - pants, skirt, blouse, shirt, and tights - that any student regardless of gender can mix and match.

With regard to the Isle of Wight couple, it is so sad how people use so-called religious "beliefs" to exclude and label others. They need to re-read their bible.
(09-11-2017, 11:22 PM)Conway Wrote: I read about a school in New Zealand that offers a uniform ensemble - pants, skirt, blouse, shirt, and tights - that any student regardless of gender can mix and match.

With regard to the Isle of Wight couple, it is so sad how people use so-called religious "beliefs" to exclude and label others. They need to re-read their bible.

I agree with your last comment, that couple are hypocrites and nothing but. You're right they need to re-read their bible.

Here's another story, this time its about a girl to boy going or just starting to go through transition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-her...r-38827731
(09-11-2017, 11:34 PM)Julian Robinson Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 11:22 PM)Conway Wrote: I read about a school in New Zealand that offers a uniform ensemble - pants, skirt, blouse, shirt, and tights - that any student regardless of gender can mix and match.

I agree with your last comment, that couple are hypocrites and nothing but. You're right they need to re-read their bible.

Here's another story, this time its about a girl to boy going or just starting to go through transition.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-her...r-38827731

Too many people let fear drive their decision. Personally, I glad to see them speak out now we know where they stand vs encouraging their children to bully gender fluid children who do not measure up to their standards. These parents maybe in for a rude awakening in 10 or more years if their child comes out as LBGT.

The world is changing and people like this are losing the upper hand, right now they still have power but that will not last much longer. In the next generation or two it will be us that have the power and they will be the outsiders.

Chris

Yes they are and plenty of schools promoting soft petticoating/gender role reversal. School sponsored beauty pageant for boys, mandatory ballet classes for boys and sports programs for girls. Check out my pinterest page for many examples of these activities.

Chris