Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teacher and Child Disciplinary Model
I have been asked how old Harvey is.
I did mention this in an earlier posting but it's not easy to find.
He is 28. He has been with me for three years but he has, and will always have, the status of a 16 year old.

Mary J.
(09-16-2017, 04:41 PM)Mary J Wrote: Images
I have had difficulty inserting images from my PC into my posts, so this is by way of an experiment.
I am hoping to show you part of Harvey's school uniform! These are from Albert Prendergast: http://www.adult-size-school-uniform.com

Mary J.

Very nice.  The gingham dress looks suitable for either school work or casual housework/chores...and the knickers are very practical.
Hi Mary: Thanks so much for joining up here and sharing your thoughts and experiences.

More than anything else, I loved hearing about Harvey's "Receiving Visitors and Walking Out" attire, that I believe is a ladies' pantsuit worn with black pantyhose underneath. If his pants have no pockets, and he has no visible panty lines, you must enjoy his appearance as he walks away from you! Lightweight trousers float over nylon legwear; the wearer just glides across a room. Harvey must certainly love the sensation.

I thought about that when I saw an article in today's New York Times, detailing the new uniforms worn by tourguides at the United Nations.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/09/15/nyreg...ml?mcubz=0

I love the simple but elegant look of the first two women in the display. Feminine, but not entirely gender-specific, a tailored look that is clean and flatters. The look fits into and silhouettes the body, it doesn't hang off it and make the body hook hulking and clumsy, like most menswear does.

Perhaps at some point you might consider moving Harvey beyond black to sheer, nude tights, and replacing the necktie with a more feminine ascot. It is not uncommon today for men in business wear to forego socks, and ascots are worn by men as well. Your female clients, especially, will like his look.

I know exactly how Harvey feels when he is exposed to your clients and friends for the first time. A pit in the stomach, a bit of trembling, and maybe a tear wells up. But you are correct to be firm with him. He knows he needs all this, he just needs you to help guide him. The prettier he looks, the better he will feel. He will have more energy, be sweeter, and be far more eager and attentive. That is the Harvey you have earned, and deserve.

Kudos to you for being strong, smart, and successful, and for finding a man who isn't intimidated by any of that.
(09-18-2017, 07:57 AM)Mary J Wrote: I have been asked how old Harvey is.
I did mention this in an earlier posting but it's not easy to find.
He is 28. He has been with me for three years but he has, and will always have, the status of a 16 year old.

Mary J.

I think he will struggle to meet the standards of uniform and school work you are quite rightly setting so I think a 16 year old is the maximum you might hope for.  I would suggest you treat him like an 11 year old until he earns being moved to a more senior year.  I would also recommend putting his hair in pigtails if possible and the wearing of some girly hair clips and an Alice band.
I find the psychology of the teacher/child relationship fascinating but unlike Gemma, I don't want to live with a sissy!
I want to live with a young man, who is subservient to me, who performs a useful function in my life, who dresses exclusively as a female but is clearly not! - and who also has to live part of every week as a schoolgirl.
It is not the fantasy world he was expecting. It is the reality that I have imposed and which he now accepts.

The interesting thing about this forum is the number of variations one finds under the petticoating umbrella.
We have to find what works for us and no one else can predict what that will be.

This thread is getting difficult to navigate so I'm going to start a new one: Teacher and Child Lifestyle
I will continue to respond to comments on this thread.

Mary J.