Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gender neutral schools .
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...utral.html
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Hmm, will be curious to see how far they go. There are schools in Sweden pushing the envelop more with boy all ballet classes and sports programs only for girls.

RF
Here another example. Girls will be able to choose dress pants and children skirts. The future will be feminine, the girls will impose themselves in their pants and the boys will be cornered in their skirts, worried that the girls do not turn them and expose their underwear
(09-10-2017, 08:12 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Here another example. Girls will be able to choose dress pants and children skirts. The future will be feminine, the girls will impose themselves in their pants and the boys will be cornered in their skirts, worried that the girls do not turn them and expose their underwear
the future is certainly female.where i live in the U.K some boys wear skirts to school,meanwhile young females take up sports...i recently read about a summer camp where the girls were out in the rain and wind climbing trees and fishing and playing sports while the boys didn't even venture out
(09-12-2017, 11:42 AM)gerry Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 08:12 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: Here another example. Girls will be able to choose dress pants and children skirts. The future will be feminine, the girls will impose themselves in their pants and the boys will be cornered in their skirts, worried that the girls do not turn them and expose their underwear
the future is certainly female.where i live in the U.K some boys wear skirts to school,meanwhile young females take up sports...i recently read about a summer camp where the girls were out in the rain and wind climbing trees and fishing and playing sports while the boys didn't even venture out
The children do not dare to climb the trees, because otherwise the girls underneath will be able to see directly inside their skirts, and they will point them out and they will laugh at them.NEW FUTURE FEMALE
The nature vs nurture debate is certainly an interesting one.

If it weren't for gender programming I'm sure more boys would wear skirts, for example. Skirts are much more comfortable than restrictive shorts.

I much prefer wearing a skirt or dress than trousers. There's so much more freedom to move and sit comfortably.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
Perhaps we should encourage the reintroduction of Kilts into school uniforms.

That would be a good first step towards destigmatising men wearing skirts.
(09-15-2017, 10:29 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote:
(09-12-2017, 11:42 AM)gerry Wrote:
The children do not dare to climb the trees, because otherwise the girls underneath will be able to see directly inside their skirts, and they will point them out and they will laugh at them.NEW FUTURE FEMALE
so true,boys shouldn't climb trees as the girls would be able to see under the boys skirts and their frilly pink panties.
girls are the stronger sex..we boys knew that many years ago when the girls beat us at every sport games we had at school.