BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My wife's girlfriend
The addition of a new member in the family

Blog post 3: The addition of a new member in the family
My wife has started a new relationship with a girl who works in her office. She is 10 years younger than my wife and both are in deep love. She often visits our house also. My wife says that I need to always welcome her by bowing in front of her. In the beginning I was jealous but my daughter Ellen found out somehow and punished me by making me stay out of the house for two cold nights. 

My wife has given the keys to her girlfriend. Her name is Miss Rose. She is very beautiful! With the addition of a new rule in the rule book, Miss Rose has all the authority as any other girl has in our house.. Recently she ordered me to prepare breakfast for her, prepare bath water, and polish her shoes. She asked me many  questions such as "I am your wife's girlfriend ... how does that feel?", "How does it feel to become a sub from the status of the man of the house?" etc. 

They (my wife, my wife's girlfriend, & my daughters) have also recently given me a new task of washing their underwears. I have to do this very carefully because the underwears are made of really soft cloth and have received the blessing of being in touch with the divine bodies of my beautiful wife, my daughters and my wife's girlfriend. The procedure of washing the underwears is also very special. I need to collect used underwears from the rooms of my superiors and dip them in a bucket full of warm water. After they have remained soaked for 30 minutes, I am required to drink that water as per rule 10.3 of Chapter Laundry in the rule book. The detergent washing comes after that. My younger daughter always supervises this process. 

I am imagining what effect all this has on my son. I guess his ego has started vanishing from a much earlier stage, which is really good.

Thank you

Marko
My ex wife is and was a lesbian. Before we married, that was kept from me.
I have been asked similar questions.
My ex used to get a thrill asking me questions like, "how does it feel to know I have a completely fulfilling sex life while I go away on romantic weekends and you stay home, and the best you can do for sex is a pitiful solo act?"
Or, "thanks so much for the new panties, I'm sure I'll enjoy them. Not that you'll get to see me wearing these, but I'm sure they'll get compliments."
On February 13, a note: "Leave the Valentine's Day gifts you got me on the kitchen counter so I can see them before I go to work. Now remember, I'm going out with friends tonight and don't wait up."
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(09-23-2017, 02:21 PM)markotropo Wrote: The addition of a new member in the family

Blog post 3: The addition of a new member in the family
My wife has started a new relationship with a girl who works in her office. She is 10 years younger than my wife and both are in deep love. She often visits our house also. My wife says that I need to always welcome her by bowing in front of her. In the beginning I was jealous but my daughter Ellen found out somehow and punished me by making me stay out of the house for two cold nights. 

My wife has given the keys to her girlfriend. Her name is Miss Rose. She is very beautiful! With the addition of a new rule in the rule book, Miss Rose has all the authority as any other girl has in our house.. Recently she ordered me to prepare breakfast for her, prepare bath water, and polish her shoes. She asked me many  questions such as "I am your wife's girlfriend ... how does that feel?", "How does it feel to become a sub from the status of the man of the house?" etc. 

They (my wife, my wife's girlfriend, & my daughters) have also recently given me a new task of washing their underwears. I have to do this very carefully because the underwears are made of really soft cloth and have received the blessing of being in touch with the divine bodies of my beautiful wife, my daughters and my wife's girlfriend. The procedure of washing the underwears is also very special. I need to collect used underwears from the rooms of my superiors and dip them in a bucket full of warm water. After they have remained soaked for 30 minutes, I am required to drink that water as per rule 10.3 of Chapter Laundry in the rule book. The detergent washing comes after that. My younger daughter always supervises this process. 

I am imagining what effect all this has on my son. I guess his ego has started vanishing from a much earlier stage, which is really good.

Thank you

Marko

Marko....

Have the Females in your family brought up prospects of your feminization, and if so what delight have they shown in seeing such?
Marko,

You mention blog#3. Where are blogs 1 and 2? If you have a blog, please give us the address. Thanks.
My dear Mistress is mostly lesbian and has had girlfriends on and off since She made me her wife back in the 70s.
3 have even lived with us and enjoyed being served and worshipped by a feminized husband.
They have enthusiastically punished me when they wished.

For a sissy, serving more than one superior female is heaven.

Sarah.
Sarah,
You are living a sissy dream, so happy for all of you.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.