BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vision under the skirts of the boys
(07-09-2017, 01:32 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: In the world with changed roles will be the girls who look under the skirts of the boys when they climb stairs

This is a very very good thought Algoriano! We males must be forced to shave our entire body. Rather, all females must take males to get hair removal surgeries done to remove all body hair as well as facial hair. Males must be feminized. Masculinity is redundant in this tech savvy world. Masculinity is the most useless trait that exists in the world. Therefore all traits pertaining to the same must be done away with. They are vestigial. Males must wear skirts, and women must taunt them, stare at them and molest them. Men have to go through this! I support your view!

(07-09-2017, 04:08 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 02:10 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: In the reversed world, the women will take their sweet revenge. The girls will chase the boys at school and raise their skirts, exposing their panties. Adult women will subject men, reserving the work formerly called "feminine", being forced To prostitution for the pleasure of women

Agreed, and women will have free region to harness males when ever they like. Males would be punished for allowing females to lift their skirts and will quickly learn to be submissive.

RF

Yes Miss Radical feminist! I really appreciate your usage of the word "harness". Thank you for that. 

We males must be forced to shave our entire body. Rather, all females must take males to get hair removal surgeries done to remove all body hair as well as facial hair. Males must be feminized. Males must be as made soft and smooth. Rough and tough is bullshit!

Masculinity is the most redundant trait in this tech savvy world. It is the most useless trait that exists in the world. The world does not need physical strength. Machines are there to do that job. It is but natural that since the only reason for the dominance of men has become reducndant, power is bound to fall into the hands of women, who are far more intellignet and superior than men. Women must be able to molest and traumatize males as much as they want. 

Therefore all traits pertaining to masculinity must be done away with. They are vestigial. Males must wear skirts, and women must taunt them, stare at them and molest them. Men have to go through this! This must be the new world order!

Sincerely
Marko
Photo 
This never really occurred to me but you're absolutely correct, those boys will have to be more careful, lol.
So the first step put the boys into skirts, what harm could that do, lol.
The next step is sooooo logical, it's obvious that those boy's underwear would be more on show, so to start with boys would start wearing much nicer and cleaner underpants (much like todays saggers wear colourful and branded boxers). It wouldn't be long before they accept silky satiny briefs to keep their bottoms warm when they sit down, then how long before the first little bows start to occur, lol.
Girls would have so much fun at those poor boys expense (giggle)

So our department stores would go from:

[Image: 2FWztZU.jpg]

To more something like this  Tongue :

[Image: 45OtJWb.jpg]
(07-09-2017, 04:08 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 02:10 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: In the reversed world, the women will take their sweet revenge. The girls will chase the boys at school and raise their skirts, exposing their panties. Adult women will subject men, reserving the work formerly called "feminine", being forced To prostitution for the pleasure of women

Agreed, and women will have free region to harness males when ever they like. Males would be punished for allowing females to lift their skirts and will quickly learn to be submissive.

RF

Oh I do like this idea, having my skirt lifted by a superior. Possibly to check my tiny chastity or my plug.  Against my will, and being powerless to resist or protest. Then punished for being so immodest.
Its quite perfect and so sissy feminine
Curtsy
For punishment Mon made me wear a skirt to teach me how to sit correctly so my panties ( I’m so embarrassed I used the term my panties) wouldn’t show. she laid out 5 pairs of panties in different colors that I was to wear one at a time in front of neighbor lady friend .I would spend some time with her and if I sat wrong and she could describe my panties I would be spanked in front of her.Mom laid out an old fashioned wooden hairbrush ,an OTK paddle,wooden, and a lexan paddle.and a pair of full brief nylon panties with saying just spanked on bottom.I was. Sitting and had to shirt my legs several times when ordered . Not being too good at it her friend told mom yellow .I was orderied to stand she approached me and grinning and giggling put her hands on hem of skirt and said well let’s see if this naughty girl gets Spanked .Sure enough yellow Mom told her she could choose the implement and she could not keep from giggling until tears came down her face as she hands Mom the hairbrush.She sat down as. Mom turned me OTK Mom said after I’m just spanked pantie over to the Corner and pull them up on the spanked girl when she stays in corner.Most embarrassing experience of my lige
I agree wholeheartedly that BOYS should be made to wear skirts and feminized boys to wear sissy dresses. I wore dresses that buttoned up the back as a boy. Mom did this knowing that boys cannot remove them properly without tearing them or ruining them. I started wearing skirts at age 16 and found I like them so much better then pants or shorts, the freedom skirts offer is so much better overall.