BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to Achieve Gender Role Reversal
i so hope we see a word oneday of a hundred percent gender reversal, and nice to see more and more
 ladies taking over, which is the way it should be . we now have theresa may , angela merkal , and hope
 soon hillary to , and lots more woman taking over, even now more girls are in uni than boys so like to see
more of us sissys working for woman as maids . it very shortly a womans world
(08-01-2016, 03:48 PM)bernice Wrote: i so hope we see a word oneday of a hundred percent gender reversal, and nice to see more and more
 ladies taking over, which is the way it should be . we now have theresa may , angela merkal , and hope
 soon hillary to , and lots more woman taking over,  even now more girls are in uni  than boys so like to see
more of us sissys working for woman as maids . it very shortly a womans world

We are certainly working on making this true. I personally think the focus for women needs to be the board rooms of the world. We will not truly be in charge until we control all the money.  Without money males will lose all power and have no choice but to accept femininity and our rule.
I agree we need women to take over in the boardroom (as well as the bedroom, of course).

I know some guys find it hard to work for a female boss, but I love it.

I once had a female boss who was almost a stereotype. She wore tight black skirt suits, crisps white blouses with her bra showing through, high heels (she was only about five foot four in her stockinged feet), black seamed stockings and her hair was always beautifully cut and shaped.

I used to fall asleep at night fantasising about her summoning me into her office and putting me across her knee for a spanking. Of course it never happened, but I can still dream...!
(08-06-2016, 08:42 PM)Ali Wrote: I agree we need women to take over in the boardroom (as well as the bedroom, of course).

I once had a female boss who was almost a stereotype. She wore tight black skirt suits, crisps white blouses with her bra showing through, high heels (she was only about five foot four in her stockinged feet), black seamed stockings and her hair was always beautifully cut and shaped.

I used to fall asleep at night fantasising about her summoning me into her office and putting me across her knee for a spanking. Of course it never happened, but I can still dream...!

Bad little sissy, she should have put you into the tight mini skirts and high heels. Then made you prance around her office for entertainment. What would your boss say if she found out your are a sissy?
As a young boy, I was what my mother described as "hell on wheels" until I was slipped into my first pair of silk panties. Panties forced on by a strong woman is a "wake-up" call for a bad boy because it reinforces two things: The woman is in control and in panties reduce his manhood. After leaving home for college, I forgot those lessons and again slipped back into being that hell raiser because I didn't believe that there were other women out there who could panty me again. Now I know better! Thank you for what you do.
My you are a bad little sissy. Mommy raised you right and then you go off and become a nasty male again. No surprise pants give males to much freedom and with that comes attitude. Being kept in dresses and panties forces the male to submit to his female master and eliminate those nasty male ideas. Did you resist when a new women put you back into panties?
(08-07-2016, 12:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(08-06-2016, 08:42 PM)Ali Wrote: I agree we need women to take over in the boardroom (as well as the bedroom, of course).

Bad little sissy, she should have put you into the tight mini skirts and high heels. Then made you prance around her office for entertainment. What would your boss say if she found out your are a sissy?

I would love to work for a female boss as her secretary and personal assistant, wearing a skirt suit, stockings and high heels. I would enjoy serving her coffee and doing her bidding. 

*curtsy*
(09-03-2016, 02:16 PM)Mugin Wrote: I would love to work for a female boss as her secretary and personal assistant, wearing a skirt suit, stockings and high heels. I would enjoy serving her coffee and doing her bidding. 

*curtsy*

The world will be a better place when all males thing like you.
(09-03-2016, 03:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-03-2016, 02:16 PM)Mugin Wrote: I would love to work for a female boss as her secretary and personal assistant, wearing a skirt suit, stockings and high heels. I would enjoy serving her coffee and doing her bidding. 

*curtsy*

The world will be a better place when all males thing like you.

Thank you for saying that, Madam.

*curtsy*
(08-19-2016, 01:26 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My you are a bad little sissy. Mommy raised you right and then you go off and become a nasty male again. No surprise pants give males to much freedom and with that comes attitude. Being kept in dresses and panties forces the male to submit to his female master and eliminate those nasty male ideas. Did you resist when a new women put you back into panties?

Yes! But only because I was surprised that this beautiful younger woman knew the secret of taming a problem like me.  I was always basically dominated by older women as the younger ones were more playmates and equals as a boy.  Now here was this strong young woman holding out a pair of silk panties and ordering me into them or else.............  Once back into panties my old training and feelings came back and I melted at her feet.  Conditioning is hard to overcome even after a few years.  All women rule.