BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some more artwork from my collection hope you enjoy it
Just a bit more of my work hope you enjoy it ..

These are adorable pics again!

My favourite is the second one. I love the apparent ordinariness of it, as if it's the most normal thing in the world for a boy of his age to not only be put back into a nappy, but to wet it as well.

And then to be stood on the chair waiting to have his nappy changed, while his babyish nappies etc are laid out by him mother on the kitchen table, in full view of the window cleaner and another mother with her sissyish son.

I also love the one where the boy has had his knickers pulled down for a caning while his friends watch on.

Exquisitely humiliating.
Oh my God that's you that does this art you're so talented and amazing I can't even begin to tell you oh my God I've seen your art for a long time now and I've always wondered who was doing it you are amazing thank you so much for doing what you do and I read your thing saying the people didn't coming up I think they're just shy don't get mad at them you're an amazing artist and you are super asset to the community‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧
It's wonderful to have you here and sharing your creations!
I'd love to see the boy having to expel his enema into a potty, then having his bottom cleaned prior to being spanked...

(02-06-2017, 06:30 AM)davelo Wrote: Just a bit more of my work hope you enjoy it ..

I love your artwork as you know! Picture one is very appealing what with my love for the old fashioned hospital red rubber. I can smell the pee and rubber from here!
Where i can see all your works?
(03-08-2017, 08:34 AM)Chappy Wrote: Oh my God that's you that does this art you're so talented and amazing I can't even begin to tell you oh my God I've seen your art for a long time now and I've always wondered who was doing it you are amazing thank you so much for doing what you do and I read your thing saying the people didn't coming up I think they're just shy don't get mad at them you're an amazing artist and you are super asset to the community‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧‚̧

Awww Thank you Chappy, well a lot has been going on in my normal LOL hectic working life of late and it has been quite a while since I have done any real artwork, however I am, now back at the drawing board and hope to have some new work up on here very soon .. thank you agian for your lovely feedback xx

(08-02-2017, 08:26 PM)DressesAndDiapers Wrote: Where i can see all your works?
Hi there hun, I have a 2 profiles on FETLIFE     d'vinasartpage there is quite a bit there and my other is Davlo ... I have started drawing again now after quite an absence and hope to have some new work up on here very soon xx
My favorite is the third one with the punishment bench right in the middle of the nursery. Such a terrifying device right in the middle of all the baby gear.
My favourite is the 5th one . Reminds me of when i was being taken out in my disabled buggy when i was young .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel