satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Strangers Public Display of FemaleSupermacy/Feminization/RoleReversal etc
We've all had various  moments in which  we've had Female First and/or feminized role-reversal elements been exhbited in public - if even in joking remark or playful comment.

BUT - Have any of you seen  IN PUBLIC behaviour or heard remarks that had startled you as to being undeniably Female Supremacist or Sex-Role Reversal based.
Yes, Miss Brenda and I were out shopping at J. C. Penneys a couple of years ago looking for a Christmas gift for my female cousin. I was in male attire, but she did take the opportunity to tease me by holding up nightgowns and asking how much I liked them etc. Across the aisle from us was a twenty something couple looking through a panty table. She had the shortest skirt on that I had ever seen and he, in male clothing, was pulling out panties while she kept telling him that he needed a bigger size, different color etc. He was beet red the whole time while she giggled and laughed at his discomfort. When they had chosen several pairs, she handed them to him and told him to go pay for "his new panties".
(07-31-2017, 03:12 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Yes, Miss Brenda and I were out shopping at J. C. Penneys a couple of years ago looking for a Christmas gift for my female cousin.  I was in male attire, but she did take the opportunity to tease me by holding up nightgowns and asking how much I liked them etc.   Across the aisle from us was a twenty something couple looking through a panty table.  She had the shortest skirt on that I had ever seen and he, in male clothing,  was pulling out panties while she kept telling him that he needed a bigger size, different color etc.   He was beet red the whole time while she giggled and laughed at his discomfort.  When they had chosen several pairs, she handed them to him and told him to go pay for "his new panties".

DELIGHTFUL - have the feeling the little dear is going to get used to embarassment, but that each time he does his Female Master may keep upping the ante...

HOPE THE YOUNG WOMAN GOT SOME FUTURE IDEAS FROM YOUR MISS BRENDA!
(07-30-2017, 02:35 PM)whyguys Wrote: We've all had various  moments in which  we've had Female First and/or feminized role-reversal elements been exhbited in public - if even in joking remark or playful comment.

BUT - Have any of you seen  IN PUBLIC behaviour or heard remarks that had startled you as to being undeniably Female Supremacist or Sex-Role Reversal based.

Several times.
Memorably, we were enjoying a summer walk around a local National Trust Garden, Stourhead in Somerset.
A very pretty youngish woman was leading a young man on a leash attached to a pink collar with jewels on. He appeared to be wearing a blouse and capri pants, with frilly socks and mary janes.
He was carrying her handbag and one of his own.
Delightful.
At Glastonbury festival, when I was in blouse, slacks and feminine shoes, we were sitting outside a bar and a young couple came and sat next to us. He was in a short Gingham dress and heels. He also addressed her as Mistress. Of course Madam struck up a conversation with the lady and after a while insisted that I show them my corset and frillies. Thrilling.
(08-01-2017, 03:49 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 02:35 PM)whyguys Wrote: We've all had various  moments in which  we've had Female First and/or feminized role-reversal elements been exhbited in public - if even in joking remark or playful comment.

Several times.
Memorably, we were enjoying a summer walk around a local National Trust Garden, Stourhead in Somerset.
A very pretty youngish woman was leading a young man on a leash attached to a pink collar with jewels on. He appeared to be wearing a blouse and capri pants, with frilly socks and mary janes.
He was carrying her handbag and one of his own.
Delightful.
At Glastonbury festival, when I was in blouse, slacks and feminine shoes, we were sitting outside a bar and a young couple came and sat next to us. He was in a short Gingham dress and heels. He also addressed her as Mistress. Of course Madam struck up a conversation with the lady and after a while insisted that I show them my corset and frillies. Thrilling.

That is so precious... two Female Masters striking up conversation then displaying Their male girl charges development to one another.  suspect both you male underlings merely stayed in the background silently awaiting whatever your Owners wished you to do.
The first time I saw a woman riding a motorcycle with a male behind her on the passenger seat in the usual female position. I thought it was so beautiful to see a strong confident woman taking the lead, the one in control, in front, with the male behind her, clinging, holding on to his woman.
(08-02-2017, 11:42 AM)Lssy Wrote: The first time I saw a woman riding a motorcycle with a male behind her on the passenger seat in the usual female position. I thought it was so beautiful to see a strong confident woman taking the lead, the one in control, in front, with the male behind her, clinging, holding on to his woman.

I like to see it too. Wink

[Image: 3f9be05812e0cf82f43c53a160c5fa74.jpg]
(08-02-2017, 11:58 AM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 11:42 AM)Lssy Wrote: The first time I saw a woman riding a motorcycle with a male behind her on the passenger seat in the usual female position. I thought it was so beautiful to see a strong confident woman taking the lead, the one in control, in front, with the male behind her, clinging, holding on to his woman.

I have been a pillion with a Female Master pilot... It was just so much fun!

I would love to do this again.. bit better clothing than those though...

The feel of the leather...  Heart
(08-02-2017, 01:00 PM)Michelle TV Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 11:58 AM)alexvyaz Wrote:

I have been a pillion with a Female Master pilot... It was just so much fun!

I would love to do this again.. bit better clothing than those though...

The feel of the leather...  Heart

Agreed... a remarkable role-reversed scenenario!   And you are also correct... the male pictured above looks like a "GREASE" reject!!!!
(08-01-2017, 02:02 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 03:12 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Yes, Miss Brenda and I were out shopping at J. C. Penneys a couple of years ago looking for a Christmas gift for my female cousin.  I was in male attire, but she did take the opportunity to tease me by holding up nightgowns and asking how much I liked them etc.   Across the aisle from us was a twenty something couple looking through a panty table.  She had the shortest skirt on that I had ever seen and he, in male clothing,  was pulling out panties while she kept telling him that he needed a bigger size, different color etc.   He was beet red the whole time while she giggled and laughed at his discomfort.  When they had chosen several pairs, she handed them to him and told him to go pay for "his new panties".

DELIGHTFUL - have the feeling the little dear is going to get used to embarassment, but that each time he does his Female Master may keep upping the ante...

HOPE THE YOUNG WOMAN GOT SOME FUTURE IDEAS FROM YOUR MISS BRENDA!

Surprisingly, Miss Brenda didn't approach them, but just stood back and watched the show.  What struck me was how in control the young lady was - a no nonsense attitude that showed him and us who was in charge.  Two Goddesses in the same department at the same time in J.C. Penney, who could guess?