BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
(07-10-2017, 09:10 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 12:02 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 04:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My good friend who I mentioned in the other post. Recently introduce her sissy to the humbler. He does not like but like everything else has no choice accept obey. This is the humbler she purchased from Amazon. She kept him locked up like this for several days last week, poor thing was stuck on his knees the whole time.

Any one have experience or ready to take the plunge?

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Enforcer-B...B00LOUYSDU

RF

OMIGOSH... Females have come so far in so short a time!   It was not but 60 years ago the standard attitude of males was that of taking supreme pride in their sexual organ as proof and symbol of supremacy.   With such devices replacing Female chastity implements as the norm, the male is swiftlyacquiring both fear and  shame the very thing that makes him male is ridiculously exposed and now so easily vulnerable to the Females' amusement, disgust, wrath and control...

Might one perhaps say the old adage

"what goes around, comes around"

must be amended to

"what males once boldly had gone around with... may soon
NOT BE ALLOWED TO COME AGAIN!"

So well put, whyguys!  This device is known as "the humbler" for obvious reasons...when a male (or sissy) is properly restrained in it he is exposed, subdued and very vulnerable...he is humbled!  And I (humbly) believe that all households should have one...hanging on a hook, ready to use, right next to the paddle, strap, tawse and cane!  Yes, Women have come a long way, and they are assuming their rightful place in the household...as leader!

sissy jamieanne
Yes JamieJeanne

Females in Their rightful position as LEADER... and all male girls (in HUMBLER or not!) as Their obediently adoring little 'ladies'...
(07-10-2017, 10:44 AM)Joan Grey Wrote: For "educational" purposes, there are humblers available with electrical contacts....

For smart empowered women, most males will willing put on panties and skirt. For those that refuse a few jolts from the humbler will quickly change his mind.

RF
(07-11-2017, 04:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:44 AM)Joan Grey Wrote: For "educational" purposes, there are humblers available with electrical contacts....

For smart empowered women, most males will willing put on panties and skirt. For those that refuse a few jolts from the humbler will quickly change his mind.

RF

Madam, I would prefer to put on a panties and a skirt willingly than having a humbler locked around my balls. 

*curtsy*
(07-11-2017, 11:08 AM)Mugin Wrote:

RF

Madam, I would prefer to put on a panties and a skirt willingly than having a humbler locked around my balls. 

*curtsy*

You are a smart sissy, most males are not that intelligent. My feminist friend found a good use for the humbler. She locked up her sissy for 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday he spend the day scrubbing both bathrooms and Sunday scrubbing the kitchen floor. He was quite happy Sunday to go back into normal chastity. She plans to have him locked up i the humbler for at least 4 to 8 hours each week. Any mistakes during the week will earn him more humbler time.

RF
(07-11-2017, 02:47 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:

Anyone who needs a humbler and electric shocks is extraordinarily recalcitrant and a very sssllllooowww learner! One might suspect such a lad craves the experience.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool

RF

For those males not willing to wear panties and skirt, or submit to the superior sex, I propose a more drastic punishment.
Lock them in the Humbler for a minimum of a week and publically humiliate them by making them scrub pavements during the day. They can then spend there evenings happily writing lines in their cells. Every mistake they make during line writing equals an extra day in the humbler.
If they need any 'encouragement' there is always the option of using electrics.

Love the way you think. In femtopia we will have special re-training schools for alpha males where humblers will be used as punishment.

RF
Sad 
(07-11-2017, 07:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF

For those males not willing to wear panties and skirt, or submit to the superior sex, I propose a more drastic punishment.
Lock them in the Humbler for a minimum of a week and publicly humiliate them by making them scrub pavements during the day. They can then spend there evenings happily writing lines in their cells. Every mistake they make during line writing equals an extra day in the humbler.
If they need any 'encouragement' there is always the option of using electrics.

Love the way you think. In femtopia we will have special re-training schools for alpha males where humblers will be used as punishment.

RF

Truly effective, Ms Chris... once the male begins to see it sexual apparatus as a source of pain an/or humiliation he would never again be able to take pride in his maleness.   Sad    

It would be highly amusing and even more INSTRUCTIVE to Females who never saw a male broken to the point of being ASHAMED to be a man -- THEIR APPRECIATION AND PRIDE OF BEING FEMALE   Big Grin   WOULD INCREASE MANIFOLD!
There have been times when women have told me that I should be ashamed of what I have between my legs as other lovers they once experienced where much bigger and much more enjoyable. Nothing quite takes you down a peg as much as hearing that. Just where I belong like so many others here. Just like all males.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(07-11-2017, 12:24 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 11:08 AM)Mugin Wrote:

RF

*curtsy*

You are a smart sissy, most males are not that intelligent. My feminist friend found a good use for the humbler. She locked up her sissy for 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday he spend the day scrubbing both bathrooms and Sunday scrubbing the kitchen floor. He was quite happy Sunday to go back into normal chastity. She plans to have him locked up i the humbler for at least 4 to 8 hours each week. Any mistakes during the week will earn him more humbler time.

RF

Certainly Miss Chris, I can see where 8 hours a day on weekends would be an effective training and discipline regime.  8 hours spent on the knees scrubbing floors in a humbler would be most humbling, and the male/sissy would strive to avoid extra time in the device the following weekend...through his obedience, submission and hard work.  Your feminist friend had found a most effective training method and Women like Her will make our world a little bit better place.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(07-13-2017, 04:36 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: There have been times when women have told me that I should be ashamed of what I have between my legs as other lovers they once experienced where much bigger and much more enjoyable. Nothing quite takes you down a peg as much as hearing that. Just where I belong like so many others here. Just like all males.

Yes, CindyLynn -  the male being told of the insignificance of his penis is one of the foremost concepts in ending male fantasy of their, pride, their power and their importance.  

However, the demeaning of ALL males anatomy should be the general goal... perhaps at the same time connecting such to the superiority of Sapphic relationships - a theme you've beautifully touched upon before!