satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The New Norm - Beauty Pageants for Boys
(07-04-2017, 06:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 06:10 PM)bakerren Wrote: Are any of these mother's stories published anywhere?

Nope, these are just private conversations I had with them. They were nice enough to allow me to share the pictures and some of the details we discussed. I had the pleasure of attending full blown Toddlers & Tiaras boy beauty pageants. It amazing what empowered smart and committed mothers are willing to do to turn rough and tumble boys into full blown beauty queens.

RF

Mz Chris,  have You any tales to relate on how Female siblings of retrained and feminized boys may have reacted and been empowered?   Also, have there been any effects on Girlfriends of such males had they been old enough to have been dating?
(07-07-2017, 06:41 PM)subjami Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 06:10 PM)bakerren Wrote: Are any of these mother's stories published anywhere?

Nope, these are just private conversations I had with them. They were nice enough to allow me to share the pictures and some of the details we discussed. I had the pleasure of attending full blown Toddlers & Tiaras boy beauty pageants. It amazing what empowered smart and committed mothers are willing to do to turn rough and tumble boys into full blown beauty queens.

RF

love the idea of this and love to see the before and after of the poor boys.

My pinterest page has a few before/after brats to beauty queens. The last one is my favorite because I got to personally take the before and after photos. The boy had no idea he was entered into a womanless pageant. Remember how scared he was to go on stage. The mother promised him a new video game or something. Once on stage he acted super girly as instructed by his mother. She never brought the new video game instead he got lots of dresses and dolls. I love working with smart empowered mothers.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298996862740723076/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298996862738623526/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298996862736531030/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298996862736531016/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298996862736531034/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298996862736531008/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298996862736530919/
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/298996862736530875/

RF

(07-08-2017, 01:00 AM)whyguys Wrote:

RF

Mz Chris,  have You any tales to relate on how Female siblings of retrained and feminized boys may have reacted and been empowered?   Also, have there been any effects on Girlfriends of such males had they been old enough to have been dating?

Had the pleasure of watching first hand sisters, girl cousins, neighbor and class mates interacting with petticoated brats. They all love it, most were tomboys before and had been teased by the former brats. A few were girly girly before and we helped them discover their inner warrior.  A couple of these were twins we were reversed. Do not have time to go into great details, in both cases the girls were treated and expected to be ultra girly. When the roles were switched the girls become the "boys" of the family shedding their frilly dresses and girly hair. One of my favorite moments was watching one of the brats get his long hair permed while his twin sister got her hair chopped off. The mother and the girl asked me to shave her hair and was very empowering for all of us.

RF
Quote:Had the pleasure of watching first hand sisters, girl cousins, neighbor and class mates interacting with petticoated brats. They all love it, most were tomboys before and had been teased by the former brats. A few were girly girly before and we helped them discover their inner warrior.  A couple of these were twins we were reversed. Do not have time to go into great details, in both cases the girls were treated and expected to be ultra girly. When the roles were switched the girls become the "boys" of the family shedding their frilly dresses and girly hair. One of my favorite moments was watching one of the brats get his long hair permed while his twin sister got her hair chopped off. The mother and the girl asked me to shave her hair and was very empowering for all of us.

RF
We agree that all boys and males really are sissies. Do you think that ALL girls really are warriors?
(07-09-2017, 04:37 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
Quote:Had the pleasure of watching first hand sisters, girl cousins, neighbor and class mates interacting with petticoated brats. They all love it, most were tomboys before and had been teased by the former brats. A few were girly girly before and we helped them discover their inner warrior.  A couple of these were twins we were reversed. Do not have time to go into great details, in both cases the girls were treated and expected to be ultra girly. When the roles were switched the girls become the "boys" of the family shedding their frilly dresses and girly hair. One of my favorite moments was watching one of the brats get his long hair permed while his twin sister got her hair chopped off. The mother and the girl asked me to shave her hair and was very empowering for all of us.

RF
We agree that all boys and males really are sissies. Do you think that ALL girls really are warriors?

Women (and girls) should have free region to be warriors or princesses. The girls who I helped become warriors were super girly girls, always wore dresses were entered into beauty pageants, had no interest in sports and very submissive. At first they were afraid of becoming warriors once they got over the fear they become comfortable wearing pants and become strong independent women.

RF
Thanks for the pictures MzChris . They all love lovely and and cure of their boy ways.
(07-09-2017, 05:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
Quote:Had the pleasure of watching first hand sisters, girl cousins, neighbor and class mates interacting with petticoated brats. They all love it, most were tomboys before and had been teased by the former brats. A few were girly girly before and we helped them discover their inner warrior.  

Women (and girls) should have free region to be warriors or princesses. The girls who I helped become warriors were super girly girls, always wore dresses were entered into beauty pageants, had no interest in sports and very submissive. At first they were afraid of becoming warriors once they got over the fear they become comfortable wearing pants and become strong independent women.

RF

If all girls can be warriors why they would be a princesses? 
In the Femtopia only boys must be princesses, don't they? Wink
(07-09-2017, 09:50 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
Quote:Had the pleasure of watching first hand sisters, girl cousins, neighbor and class mates interacting with petticoated brats. They all love it, most were tomboys before and had been teased by the former brats. A few were girly girly before and we helped them discover their inner warrior.  

RF

Girls can be warrior princesses or champion warriors, boys can only be prissy princesses.

RF

Save
(07-09-2017, 09:54 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
Quote:A few were girly girly before and we helped them discover their inner warrior.  

Women (and girls) should have free region to be warriors or princesses. 

RF

Girls can be warrior princesses or champion warriors, boys can only be prissy princesses.

RFSave

Who is a "warrior princess"?  Blush
(07-09-2017, 10:09 PM)alexvyaz Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 09:54 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 04:37 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: We agree that all boys and males really are sissies. Do you think that ALL girls really are warriors?

Women (and girls) should have free region to be warriors or princesses. 

RF

RFSave

Who is a "warrior princess"?  Blush

Wonder Woman comes to mind.

Save
Wink 
Quote:Girls can be warrior princesses or champion warriors, boys can only be prissy princesses. 

RFSa

So all girls can be warriors in different forms.  Wink