satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sissies limits and how to over come them
(03-13-2017, 03:36 AM)nancy Wrote: Hello everyone, even though I always  crave and relish to be a sissie in training for my wife/master, in reality it can be very hard, in many ways.For example this evening I am dressed in maybe what is called a black slutty tubestyle shirt with built in choker  collar, it shows some of my chests hairs.My wife noticed and I did agree I need to shave  more of my chest so that if I expose my cleavage area, I will at least be hairless in that area. But she did notice my hairy arms, and I told her I don't think I could ever shave such. But then I do entertain my  thoughts on shaving my arms so that I can try and become a more attractive sissie or sissiemaid for her. It would always grow back, but I am sure some of my friends and associates would take notice. But at  the same time I would be entraping my involvement further to becoming more of a obedient sissie and or a sissiemaid for my wife/master.

Nancy, as a good sissy your must always do what your female master (wife) ask without question. Whether its shave your arms or dress like a clown. A true sissy always put his female master first with no regard to how humiliating or uncomfortable it is for him. She rules, he obeys that the end of the story!

RF
I dry shave Nancy Edwina's penis and scrotum once per week with a razor then cover the shaved area with TCP and lock it back in its cage where it has to be kept. This is obviously very painful but is what she deserves. As RF states there should be no consultation. If she misbehaves in anyway such as removing her hands from her head during the procedure then I add some chopped raw chili to the TCP before locking her back up and hence prolong her agony.
(03-15-2017, 07:39 PM)Gemma Wrote: I dry shave Nancy Edwina's penis and scrotum once per week with a razor then cover the shaved area with TCP and lock it back in its cage where it has to be kept. This is obviously very painful but is what she deserves. As RF states there should be no consultation. If she misbehaves in anyway such as removing her hands from her head during the procedure then I add some chopped raw chili to the TCP before locking her back up and hence prolong her agony.

Ms Gemma,

Has your Nancy confessed she wishes she never had the appendage between her legs? One for getting her in to this predicament and two for the ongoing punishments you inflicting in her appendage and lastly for the frustration it creates from denial....
Curtsey, Missie... Sillymaid
(03-15-2017, 03:39 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-13-2017, 03:36 AM)nancy Wrote: Hello everyone, even though I always  crave and relish to be a sissie in training for my wife/master, in reality it can be very hard, in many ways.For example this evening I am dressed in maybe what is called a black slutty tubestyle shirt with built in choker  collar, it shows some of my chests hairs.My wife noticed and I did agree I need to shave  more of my chest so that if I expose my cleavage area, I will at least be hairless in that area. But she did notice my hairy arms, and I told her I don't think I could ever shave such. But then I do entertain my  thoughts on shaving my arms so that I can try and become a more attractive sissie or sissiemaid for her. It would always grow back, but I am sure some of my friends and associates would take notice. But at  the same time I would be entraping my involvement further to becoming more of a obedient sissie and or a sissiemaid for my wife/master.

Nancy, as a good sissy your must always do what your female master (wife) ask without question. Whether its shave your arms or dress like a clown. A true sissy always put his female master first with no regard to how humiliating or uncomfortable it is for him. She rules, he obeys that the end of the story!

RF

Hello RadicalFeminists, I think of what you told  me right here some time ago ,many times. I really want to try and do everything my wife says, and then I will be a good sissy. I really believe my wife is very naturally a leader, and Dominant. It has been me telling my wife I want a Female Led Relationship, and I want to dress as a pretty sissie, at least in secret.I love very much to have to curtsey for her, and have to obey her. 
I always try and tell my wife about this site, but she never pays much attention to me. I would think she should be approving of me being on this site. I would think you and many others on this site are a very good influence on me.Radicalfeminists, I like very much for you to help me be good for my wife, and see if we can impress her.
Thank you very much for your in put,  and I shall curtsey for you and my wife. I just got home from work now, and I am going to shower right away, and then put some nancy outfit on.
Nancy,

There's not much I can add to this conversation except that you've been given some very good and sound advice from our Female Superiors and your sissy sisters...follow your heart and your Wife's guidance...you've said you want Her leadership, so accept Her leadership...obey Her and you'll both reap the rewards that come from a FLR! I shave nose to toes...and yes, at first it was hard to do...removing your body hair is a step toward leaving behind the masculine and accepting your sissy self, but with time it becomes second nature...

sissy jamieanne
(05-20-2017, 03:10 AM)nancy Wrote:

RF

Hello RadicalFeminists, I think of what you told  me right here some time ago ,many times. I really want to try and do everything my wife says, and then I will be a good sissy. I really believe my wife is very naturally a leader, and Dominant. It has been me telling my wife I want a Female Led Relationship, and I want to dress as a pretty sissie, at least in secret.I love very much to have to curtsey for her, and have to obey her. 
I always try and tell my wife about this site, but she never pays much attention to me. I would think she should be approving of me being on this site. I would think you and many others on this site are a very good influence on me.Radicalfeminists, I like very much for you to help me be good for my wife, and see if we can impress her.
Thank you very much for your in put,  and I shall curtsey for you and my wife. I just got home from work now, and I am going to shower right away, and then put some nancy outfit on.

Nancy, its time to learn to be a good sissy. A true FLR focus on the women's needs and not the male (sissy). Her needs should always good first and if she has no interest then you needs are not important. You have a lot to learn on this subject, in the message you kept saying I want to be a sissy, but my wife does not care. Well that is the issue you are focus on your needs not hers. Talk to her ask her what can I do make your life easier, if your wife she the benefits first hand then maybe you can be rewarded.

RF
Oh yes, RadicalFeminist, I think my wife is rather happy with me this weekend. I really think I been doing very well at doing everything she tells me to. This long weekend I wanted to go to our cottage most of all, but she made me hang out at a investment property we own, and I have been renovating and making nice an apartment to rent out, then my wife can collect some more money even sooner. We even found someone who wants to rent it right away, so I will be there working on it tomorrow and everyday after work next week to get the unit ready for rental.
Well, I have never confronted her, Iike face to face to just ask what can I do to make her life easier.Maybe I am a little shy when it comes to that. I thought she does really good at telling me what to do, whenever we are together or she sees me.
Well a guess I should be trying to confront her more often and ask what can I do to make her life easier.I am trying to practice those lines, to make it easier for me to tell her. What can I do, to make your life easier.
Thankyou very much for your input, I am all fired up to try and learn to become a good sissy, and live a real life Female Led Relationship. Deep down inside me, I always want women to empower men in this world, and for me and all men to serve and obey women.
From nancy who loves to dress pretty and curtsey for my wife, and the women she tells me to do so for.
My mummy is the first woman i have been with that likes me hairy . She likes me to look totally masculine and be her big baby . She says it adds to her feeling that she can control even the biggest hairiest men and make them her little loving soft baby . While looking like i could rip someones arms and legs off . She says it's a bit like women wanting pet lions tigers and other vicious wild animals to tame and love .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel

RF

Dear RadicalFeminst,  I think it would be so great if I could had been born in your world of female superiority, and fully trained to be a sissy and serve and obey women.I was brought up rather masculine like and did many guy stuff through my life. Otherwise I have always known I am submissive in nature. I think it is true I should have to do everything my wife\mistress tells me to do,but I am the one that try to introduce my wife to a female led relationship, and explain to her I wish for women to become the superior gender in this world. Therefore I think it should be okay for me to try and make a deal with her about the type of sissy I want to become,otherwise I really wanted her to have much opportunity for her to make her life much better too. I thought it be fair if I negotiate my terms of surrender to her, and come to agreement between the two of us about what my role in our relationship is. I am doing my curtseys for my wife again, I volunteer to do such, with out her asking.
From Nancy who loves to curtsey and wants to be a real good sissy.

It can take time to become submissive enough to undertake certain things, particularly if we think that we're going to be publicly exposed to ridicule.  It can take alot of time and effort to train a sissy so I don't think it's a big deal that you feel that you can't do something that is required of it, but you should think about the satisfaction you will feel when you do and the great feeling of domination it will give your wife/master.  Perhaps it would help if your wife/master did it for you the first time and permitted you to have some reward or celebration.  And if anyone mentions it and you feel ashamed, that's a good thing for you as it will deepen your submissiveness.