satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How Long?
What is the longest time you have spent locked up?  Do you have a key holder or is it a solo test?  And how do you celebrate when the cage comes off?   Big Grin
Always in strict uniform
I known female master who have kept their males locked up for years with the exception of monthly cleaning are kept that way 24/7. Release is only allowed when locked up and pegged by the female master. IMHO males should never be allowed sexual pleasure the focus should always be on the female needs not his.

RF
I'm self locked. Longest time was 2 weeks. Personally I hate it when I give in and masturbate. I hate it because whenever I'm locked, it keeps me in the proper frame of mind. Keeps me eager to be subservient to my Superiors. So no celebration from me.
Nancy Edwina has been firmly enclosed for 3 years now with no satisfaction. She has to kneel with her hands on her head whilst once per week she has her testicles dry shaven and her penis scrubbed with a scouring pad before she has then covered in TCP and locked back-up. All takes about one minute , gives her no chance for pleasure and as the TCP soaks into her freshly shaven and scrubbed private parts leaves her weeping with pain. She goes to bed in two pairs of well elasticated school knickers, wool nightgown, wool bed jacket and thumbless woollen mittens which ensure there is no chance for self-pleasuring. In fact she has given up even trying! A fitting lesson for an adulterer.
(07-17-2016, 11:22 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I known female master who have kept their males locked up for years with the exception of monthly cleaning are kept that way 24/7. Release is only allowed when locked up and pegged by the female master. IMHO males should never be allowed sexual pleasure the focus should always be on the female needs not his.

RF

Do you mean prostate massage while pegging to achieve discharge for the male?

My wife likes to indulge in this on a weekly basis too but she also understands that I perform far more eagerly and with better results if I have something to look forward to.  Besides, she likes to collect my milking sessions for my daily feed.  I find that far more gross than being denied an orgasm, for as soon as you get your moment's pleasure you know what is coming next.

She can make a weedy five second spurt last a good half an hour when she force feeds me my own ejaculate.

(07-18-2016, 06:46 PM)Gemma Wrote: Nancy Edwina has been firmly enclosed for 3 years now with no satisfaction.  She has to kneel with her hands on her head whilst once per week she has her testicles dry shaven and her penis scrubbed with a scouring pad before she has then covered in TCP and locked back-up.  All takes about one minute , gives her no chance for pleasure and as the TCP soaks into her freshly shaven and scrubbed private parts leaves her weeping with pain.  She goes to bed in two pairs of well elasticated school knickers, wool nightgown, wool bed jacket and thumbless woollen mittens which ensure there is no chance for self-pleasuring.  In fact she has given up even trying!  A fitting lesson for an adulterer.

That seems very harsh but fitting, considering his previous misdemeanours.
Always in strict uniform
Unfortunately, I'm a free sissy, but chastity seems so important to most owners that I've purchased my own cage and I spend some time locked in it.  The longest was the entire month of January, which I did as a participant in the annual chastity pledge on FetLife.  Now I lock myself nightly when I don my nightie in order to avoid giving in to those urges so common when I'm in bed or when I wake up with an erect sissy clitty, and I spend my entire sissy period locked,  The purpose of all this is to prepare myself for ownership and demonstrate my desire to achieve true completion.  I'm well aware, I hope, that my dreams come true even if they lead me to a life described in one blog by:
Quote:Now obviously the terms and length of chastity are completely up to the sissy' owner. But the perfect sissy should be in 24/7 chastity for the rest of her life as a sissy-slave. And once locked up, she should never again be allowed to have a real orgasm ever again, or even lay a finger on her bare clit for that matter. This means that the sissy should be allowed to be milked or milk herself maybe twice a month (more or less depending on the sissy) and when unlocked for inspection or cleaning, she should be properly restrained.
 With this in mind, twice during each of my lunar cycles I milk myself thoroughly while wearing my chastity cage.
(07-20-2016, 07:34 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Unfortunately, I'm a free sissy, but chastity seems so important to most owners that I've purchased my own cage and I spend some time locked in it.  The longest was the entire month of January, which I did as a participant in the annual chastity pledge on FetLife.  Now I lock myself nightly when I don my nightie in order to avoid giving in to those urges so common when I'm in bed or when I wake up with an erect sissy clitty, and I spend my entire sissy period locked,  The purpose of all this is to prepare myself for ownership and demonstrate my desire to achieve true completion.  I'm well aware, I hope, that my dreams come true even if they lead me to a life described in one blog by:
Quote:Now obviously the terms and length of chastity are completely up to the sissy' owner. But the perfect sissy should be in 24/7 chastity for the rest of her life as a sissy-slave. And once locked up, she should never again be allowed to have a real orgasm ever again, or even lay a finger on her bare clit for that matter. This means that the sissy should be allowed to be milked or milk herself maybe twice a month (more or less depending on the sissy) and when unlocked for inspection or cleaning, she should be properly restrained.
 With this in mind, twice during each of my lunar cycles I milk myself thoroughly while wearing my chastity cage.

And how exactly do you manage to milk yourself when locked up?  Prostate massage or sheer determination?
Always in strict uniform
(07-21-2016, 01:44 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:
(07-20-2016, 07:34 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Unfortunately, I'm a free sissy, but chastity seems so important to most owners that I've purchased my own cage and I spend some time locked in it.  The longest was the entire month of January, which I did as a participant in the annual chastity pledge on FetLife.  Now I lock myself nightly when I don my nightie in order to avoid giving in to those urges so common when I'm in bed or when I wake up with an erect sissy clitty, and I spend my entire sissy period locked,  The purpose of all this is to prepare myself for ownership and demonstrate my desire to achieve true completion.  I'm well aware, I hope, that my dreams come true even if they lead me to a life described in one blog by:

And how exactly do you manage to milk yourself when locked up?  Prostate massage or sheer determination?

The former.  And a bit of the latter, it takes a while!
(07-21-2016, 02:28 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(07-21-2016, 01:44 AM)rubberpinafore Wrote:

The former.  And a bit of the latter, it takes a while!

A vibrator speeds things up if you're so inclined.   Wink
Always in strict uniform
(07-18-2016, 06:46 PM)Gemma Wrote: Nancy Edwina has been firmly enclosed for 3 years now with no satisfaction.  She has to kneel with her hands on her head whilst once per week she has her testicles dry shaven and her penis scrubbed with a scouring pad before she has then covered in TCP and locked back-up.  All takes about one minute , gives her no chance for pleasure and as the TCP soaks into her freshly shaven and scrubbed private parts leaves her weeping with pain.  She goes to bed in two pairs of well elasticated school knickers, wool nightgown, wool bed jacket and thumbless woollen mittens which ensure there is no chance for self-pleasuring.  In fact she has given up even trying!  A fitting lesson for an adulterer.

Excellent, I do not remember if you shared about Nancy former male life? How was the jerk caught? How did you get him into skirts, any resistance, has he accept the fact he will be sissy forever?

RF