satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Women revenge
The old boys' hobby of raising the skirts to the girls gave a turn.

Now they were the ones who had to hold their skirts. 
The boys began to fear that their skirts were raised by the girls, and they gained power over them
(06-11-2017, 01:33 AM)Algoriano1 Wrote: The old boys' hobby of raising the skirts to the girls gave a turn.

Now they were the ones who had to hold their skirts. 
The boys began to fear that their skirts were raised by the girls, and they gained power over them

Delightful irony:   AS FEMALES RAISE males' SKIRTS.... THEY LOWER males' STATUS!!!
Boys' skirts are pulling up by girls. Wink

¬†    
(06-11-2017, 02:09 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: Boys' skirts are pulling up by girls. Wink

Alex... love the first drawing particularly.   Like to imagine just a few months before this male and friends were ogling and harassing the young Women at his school, and now it has been over a hundred days since they all have been allowed the touch or feel of wearing 'masculine' attire.   In fact the very Females he used to annoy then began to dress more as boys used to to tease and humiliate them as payback.  Like to hear something like this being said,

"Hey Alan... oh SORRY!  It's 'ALICIA' now isn't it?  You and your friends are really coming along well in your training, aren't you.  You 'gals' are so cute in your new outfits... a lot PRETTIER than even the things we used to wear...

"But I suppose being sweet and FEMININE really does come much more natural for you males than for us after all.  We Women cannot wait for when you all start wearing more grown up attire appropriate for your sex. You know:

"LIKE STOCKINGS!   HIGH-HEELS!   EVEN BRAS AND CORSETS... you know, when your shapes start... hmmm- umm  FILLING OUT!"

"OH... Alicia,  Sweetie,  you're crying.... stop it, poor little-honey-GIRL... you're make-up is starting to run... now go fix your mascara, eyeshadow and blusher this very minute!
(06-11-2017, 02:57 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 02:09 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: Boys' skirts are pulling up by girls. Wink 

Alex... love the first drawing particularly.   Like to imagine just a few months before this male and friends were ogling and harassing the young Women at his school, and now it has been over a hundred days since they all have been allowed the touch or feel of wearing 'masculine' attire.   In fact the very Females he used to annoy then began to dress more as boys used to to tease and humiliate them as payback.  

I agree. This is very thrilling plot. It needs a story or at least a caption. Wink
In the new world with reverted roles, parents will take their children to school, wearing pretty miniskirts and high heels. The boys will wear the school uniform. That is, a short, pleated skirt. Women will be eaten with the Eyes on men's legs, and sometimes a pinch under the men's miniskirts will escape them, leaving them a good bruise under their pretty panties.
The girls, after the earthquake of gender, will be the heads in school, subjecting the boys, stealing money for lunch and if necessary, raising their skirts to expose their nice panties, and causing embarrassment in the boys.
Schoolgirls bullies

http://eves-rib.deviantart.com/art/Bullies-174761515

(06-18-2017, 12:33 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: Schoolgirls bullies

The three Women students approached Edella in the hall by the Female lockers:

"WHAT ARE you DOING HERE!"  You know male girls are not to use this section of the school hall for ANY reason!"

"Oh... i just wanted to get to my class... "Cosmetology Primer 1" And i'm late... please i'm sorry...."

[b]"Okay... this once... WAIT...take off your blouse and skirt.   WE'd LIKE TO GET A FEW PHOTOS OF YOU IN YOUR BRA and PANTIES and your GARTERBELT and STOCKINGS and HEELS for the OTHER WOMEN ON THE BASEBALL TEAM... you know for team spirit and school unity to think about in OUR State Finals game today!

"Well...*sob* okay... b-b-but please... *shivering whimper* don't show them to anyone else... please"

[b][b][b][b]"STOP THERE, MISSY... leave the tie... it makes such a  great contrasting statement between the OLD and the NEW in you sexy little male wenches' lives [/b]today!!!"[/b][/b]

[/b]
[/b]
(06-18-2017, 03:25 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 12:33 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: escolares tiraniza

Los tres estudiantes mujeres se acercaron Edella en la sala por las taquillas mujeres:

"¬ŅQu√© est√°s haciendo aqu√≠" Usted sabe que las ni√Īas son masculinos no poder utilizar esta secci√≥n de la sala de la escuela por cualquier raz√≥n!"

"Oh ... yo sólo quería llegar a mi clase ... 'Cosmetología Primer 1' y estoy tarde ... Por favor i siento ...."

[b]"Está bien ... esta vez ... espera ... quítate la blusa y la falda. Nos gustaría conseguir un par de fotos de ustedes en su sujetador y las bragas y el liguero y las medias y tacones para las otras mujeres en el equipo de béisbol ... que sepa con espíritu de equipo y la unidad escolar para pensar en nuestro juego finales estatales ¡hoy!

"Bueno ... * sollozo * bien ... bb-pero por favor ... * * gemido tembloroso no les muestran a nadie m√°s ... Por favor "

[b][b][b][b]"se detiene all√≠, se√Īorita ... dejar la eliminatoria ... se hace una gran declaraci√≥n como contraste entre el viejo y el nuevo en la vida de ustedes sexy Little mozas masculinos[/b] hoy !!!"[/b][/b]

[/b]
[/b]
The female students, who are now in charge, will want all their friends to see the boy's pictures in her bra, panties and garter belt, and the next day they will raise their skirt to check what their new set. And so every day