ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mouth Soaping Punishment
Does anyone else here have mouthsoaping as a punishment? 

I get it for saying 'naughty' words, being cheeky, and not being attentive enough to my FS or her friends.

I have to stick out my tongue while a bar of lathered Cussons Imperial Leather is rubbed all over it.  The soap is put into my mouth and I have to bite on it until told I can take it out, the longest has been one hour, and the shortest  quarter of an hour. 

After it is over I usually have an otk bottom smacking.

It is more humiliating when other people are there to watch of course. 

rogella Sick
Mouth soaping is one of the most effective punishments available when serving a Mistress on line.  My first would have me bite down on a bar during on-cam corner time, and there'd better be some serious teeth marks in that bar when my corner time was up! 
Not had that, but I have to say, it is certainly an effective top and bottom lesson. I do think for a potty mouth, the soap should be enough, but for a repeat offender, soap and corner time. Potty mouth, and a naughty deed, would certainly need, soap, spanking, and corner time. Photos documenting this, make good reminders to stay on the right side too.
I have endured mouth soaping for most of my adult life...it's an effective punishment for sissies on so many levels. Firstly, it's terribly unpleasant...most of my experience has been with Ivory soap...it tastes horrible, leaves the mouth tender and is humiliating...it's humiliating because traditionally it's been thought of as a juvenile punishment, for disrespectful or foul mouth children. Of course, nearly any correction that worked in the past for children is suitable to the sissy...thus spanking, corner time, extra chores, line writing, mouth soaping...among others! Much of my experience with mouth soaping has been in coordination with corner time...

I agree with you Sissy Renee...mouth soaping works well with an online disciplinarian...and I've been punished this way by an online Mistress...

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
I have found mouth soaping a very effective discipline for my naughty schoolgirl.  It has helped her learn to speak only when spoken to, be respectful in her responses as well as punishing her lying.

Personally I have found carbolic soap to be very effective with Nancy Edwina either applied directly or with a flannel to the teeth and mouth.  When deserved she also has to stand with the bar of soap held on her mouth whilst for example my sister and I eat lunch.
(05-23-2017, 10:28 AM)Gemma Wrote: I have found mouth soaping a very effective discipline for my naughty schoolgirl.  It has helped her learn to speak only when spoken to, be respectful in her responses as well as punishing her lying.

Personally I have found carbolic soap to be very effective with Nancy Edwina either applied directly or with a flannel to the teeth and mouth.  When deserved she also has to stand with the bar of soap held on her mouth whilst for example my sister and I eat lunch.

That's one of the true beauties of mouth soaping.  It's so directly appropriate for sissies who misuse their mouths by talking back or too often or lying and such.  The mouth is the offending part and is punished.
(05-23-2017, 01:33 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 10:28 AM)Gemma Wrote: I have found mouth soaping a very effective discipline for my naughty schoolgirl.  It has helped her learn to speak only when spoken to, be respectful in her responses as well as punishing her lying.

That's one of the true beauties of mouth soaping.  It's so directly appropriate for sissies who misuse their mouths by talking back or too often or lying and such.  The mouth is the offending part and is punished.
I'm new to the lifestyle but I have had this done to me once, my girlfriend found out I had a cigarette, which I'm not supposed to, and washed my mouth out with a bar of soap. It was very humiliating, but very effective for reminding me of my place in the relationship.
When I was a child my mommy and Nana both employed this form of punishment, though not often as I learned very quickly to avoid unacceptable behavior - Ivory and Camay most often. I also had an Aunt who rather than put the soap directly in my mouth, would lather it up, and then stick two soap covered fingers in my mouth. She would move them around coating the inside of my mouth, and then move them in and out, telling me "clean her fingers". She would then re-lather, and return with three fingers, and give me a good working over.
As an adult, only my mother-in-law has ever soaped my mouth. It happens now and again, and like my Aunt, she had me suck the soap from her fingers the first time she did it. Since then, she purchased a rather large life like dildo, which she repeatedly coats with liquid soap, which I eagerly service orally.
Years ago my wife soaped my mouth a number of times when she felt I had spoken inappropriately.  Once when I spoke out of turn with my sister present, out came the soap.  As I stood with my nose against the wall and a mouth full of bubbles they discussed how punishments should fit the crime.  

My sister told her how I bit my nails when I was younger and our mother came up with an appropriate cure.  She made me wear bright pink or red nail polish to school until my nails grew back.  "Stop biting them or I polish them." The nuns and teachers at my school , who often punished bad boys with hair bows and ribbons, didn't object.  

When my wife complained to my sister that soaping my mouth wasn't working like she hoped, they came up with new way of curing my problem.  They put bright red lipstick on me and took me out shopping. Since that day if my wife thinks my mouth needs fixing. I might occasionally get soaped or have to wear lipstick for the next 24 hours.  During that time I am taken out in public and made to fix my lips every half hour when her phone alarm goes off wherever we are. She is very good at making sure there a lots of women or girls around when the alarm sounds.  Sometimes I have to carry a purse with lipstick and a mirror.  Other times I have to ask to borrow hers.  It is very humiliating for me when I explain why I use lipstick to women or salesgirls who inquire why I am wearing it or laugh at me when I stop to fix my lips or she asks them to help me pick a pretty color.

FYI - Susan made to write this reply with lipstick on and a mouth full of soap.
SheWearsThePants - I love bright red lipstick, but applying it out it public would no doubt be very humiliating. Certainly an effective addition to "mouth-soaping". As for carrying a purse, that is something I have become accustomed to. I go regularly shopping and to the nail salon with my mother-in-law, and she always has me carry her purse. In the mall with so many people, it is inconspicuous enough. But walking into a salon in full view of 8 or 10 other ladies, there is no hiding it. At first it was humiliating, but now it just feels natural to me. They all treat me like one of the girls - well more like a sissy. Anyway, I now enjoy it. To be honest, it's much easier than trying to stuff things into my pockets - it may be feminine, but it seems practical to me.