satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Public dressing?
The frocking parties were parties where everyone attending was in party dresses. I had several parties where the girls and all of the boys had to wear a dress to attend. Some boys were skittish at first but after awhile the boys relaxed and began to enjoy being there. My friends enjoyed them and sometimes would wear my dresses if they were visiting me. Moms should know that boys will wear dresses or skirts if treated properly, no teasing or name calling.
Melodie, I'll definitely agree with you on that. My mother had different attitudes about me wearing a dress or skirt as opposed to wearing a diaper. I was in diapers because I would have accidents, and Mom wanted me out of diapers. It would result in everyone around getting to find out I still needed diapers, teasing by other kids, humiliation, and embarrassment.

When I started dressing at 13, Mom made it clear to my sisters and everyone around that there would be no teasing, name-calling, or even discussion with people that might lead to such things. She threatened swift and severe punishment if it happened.

It seems she really liked having me dress as a girl.

Thinking about this as today wore on, I realized that taking me out in public was a double-edged sword for her. Part of it was getting me used to the dresses and skirts and making me realize people didn't see me as a teenage boy in a dress but instead as another teenage girl (which also gave me incentive to make sure I paid attention to how I dressed, did my hair and makeup, walked, sat down, etc.). On the flip side of it was the possibility that someone may see us out and about and recognize us and realize who I actually was and the trouble that could bring. That did happen once, with a boy who had been my best friend in elementary school and middle school (we ended up at different high schools). Fortunately, he didn't have an issue with it.
(06-27-2016, 04:04 PM)Babycakes Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 12:14 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: When I help mothers we always try to have a frocking party, where we invite friends and family of the mother who will are supportive, sometimes I have other petticoating mothers attend these parties too. After the newly frocked boy has spent a few hours in dresses we always take them out. This is important step for the new princess and mother. I encourage the mothers to take their princess out often because it helps establish her former brats feminine behavior.

Hi RadicalFeminist.  I agree that public exposure is necessary to cement the frocked boy's new status.  Could you provide some details of the frocking parties you have arranged/attended.  I am sure this would prove useful to women who read this site.  Thank you.
Sure, these parties are a lot of fun. The mothers and their friends go all out make lots of great food, decorate its a real celebration for mother as she begins a new life with a petticoated princess. I have been helping mothers for years and have about 10 or more of these parties per year. For one reason or another not every mothers I help has these parties, but the ones that do have fond memories of the event, similar to giving birth. The ideal party will include the mother, 4 to 5 close friends or female relatives, no males are allowed accept the brat soon to be princess. There are some exceptions we occasional have existing mother bring their petticoated princesses. When possible we include young girls who know the boy this is done because we believe its important for girls to see boys being petticoated.

Once the party starts the brat is put into the middle of the room where the mothers goes over what going to happen, we then put him into his frock and petticoats, she may spank her new princess too. The new princess is then made to sit and listen as the women have a good time, after a while we go and gather up all the brats boy clothes and toys, they either get put out for trash or donated. Its typical for the princess to receive gifts, - dresses, dolls, etc.

Let me know if you have any questions
I agree with Rad fem. these parties were alot of fun after the boys got use to wearing a dress. Of course being boys they would on occasion let their pretty panties be seen from bending over to pick up something, sitting with their knees apart or from jumping around as boys do.
I once suggested this to a family I know whose sons were always picking on their sisters that they swap for a month during the summer to see how the other side feels. They did it and the boys loved it and continued to wear dresses and skirts on and off for the rest of the summer. Plus the parents enjoy the way the boys seemed to calm down tremendously.
Dear Chris - did you say the boys get spanked at these frocking parties?

That must be so humiliating. It was always my worst fear when I'd been made to wear girls' clothes - that my mother would decide to take me across her lap, lift my dress or skirt to reveal my knickers and spank my bottom.
https://flic.kr/p/wCrycY

The more one goes outside wearing proper attire for men, i.e. dresses, tights and ballet flats or heels, the easier it becomes.
(06-30-2016, 06:18 PM)Ali Wrote: Dear Chris - did you say the boys get spanked at these frocking parties?

That must be so humiliating. It was always my worst fear when I'd been made to wear girls' clothes - that my mother would decide to take me across her lap, lift my dress or skirt to reveal my knickers and spank my bottom.

Yes Ali, spanking is very common. Most of the brats I help turn into prissy princesses are typical alpha sports loving brats. They are not happy to be petticoated and mistakenly try to resist or complain. The spanking helps the mother take control and get her son ready to be petticoated. I recommend twice daily spanking early on until the former boy accepts being a princess. Most mothers continue spanking for the first few years and yes this does include lifting the princess dress and showing off their panties and other ruffles.

The Radical Feminist
(06-30-2016, 04:30 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 12:14 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: When I help mothers we always try to have a frocking party, where we invite friends and family of the mother who will are supportive, sometimes I have other petticoating mothers attend these parties too. After the newly frocked boy has spent a few hours in dresses we always take them out. This is important step for the new princess and mother. I encourage the mothers to take their princess out often because it helps establish her former brats feminine behavior.

Hi RadicalFeminist.  I agree that public exposure is necessary to cement the frocked boy's new status.  Could you provide some details of the frocking parties you have arranged/attended.  I am sure this would prove useful to women who read this site.  Thank you.
Sure, these parties are a lot of fun. The mothers and their friends go all out make lots of great food, decorate its a real celebration for mother as she begins a new life with a petticoated princess. I have been helping mothers for years and have about 10 or more of these parties per year. For one reason or another not every mothers I help has these parties, but the ones that do have fond memories of the event, similar to giving birth. The ideal party will include the mother, 4 to 5 close friends or female relatives, no males are allowed accept the brat soon to be princess. There are some exceptions we occasional have existing mother bring their petticoated princesses. When possible we include young girls who know the boy this is done because we believe its important for girls to see boys being petticoated.

Once the party starts the brat is put into the middle of the room where the mothers goes over what going to happen, we then put him into his frock and petticoats, she may spank her new princess too. The new princess is then made to sit and listen as the women have a good time, after a while we go and gather up all the brats boy clothes and toys, they either get put out for trash or donated. Its typical for the princess to receive gifts, - dresses, dolls, etc.

Apologies for my persistence but the dresses and petticoats you describe seem to be from a prior period (e.g., the 50's).  Where do these mothers get such trappings these days?  Also, if the boy's clothes are all discarded what does the mother do about school?  I doubt many institutions would be so open minded as to allow a petticoated boy to attend class.  Thank you again for your kind responses.
(07-09-2016, 05:33 PM)Babycakes Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 04:30 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Apologies for my persistence but the dresses and petticoats you describe seem to be from a prior period (e.g., the 50's).  Where do these mothers get such trappings these days?  Also, if the boy's clothes are all discarded what does the mother do about school?  I doubt many institutions would be so open minded as to allow a petticoated boy to attend class.  Thank you again for your kind responses.

I do not mind the questions ask away. Yes, I encourage the mothers to keep their new princess in as many frills as possible, this is very humbling for the former alpha macho brat. Especially since it rare for girls to wear this style of dresses and many of them would complain just as much or worse than the boys being kept in frilly dresses and not allowed to wear pants. It’s hard but you can find some frilly dresses on line, sometimes the mothers make the dresses and we have a network of mothers who share prissy outfits. This works great because as the princess grows the frilly dresses as passed to other petticoated boys.

Yes, school can be challenge so can family and friends. Every situation is different when possible I help the mother arrange for a female teacher to help home school the new princess. Recently, I number of moms were able to get their princesses classified as gender fluid and send them back to school in dresses.  Feel free to post more questions.

Radical Feminist  
One good source of proper attire for a sissy is a sewing machine. I'm learning how to sew myself and find it a wonderful activity. Patterns can be altered to provide a good fit which is difficult buying anything off the shelf, since I have (regrettably) male proportions. With sewing, anything is possible, from divine knickers to bras that really fit a sissy to pretty, fitted cloth diapers for when we are being disciplined that way.