satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Getting yourself petticoated just a trap with a guilded cage
The first duty of every prisoner is always and everywhere to escape, but there's certainly no harm in still checking out the jail food while you're there.  

They make a mean bologna sandwich.  This, I will certainly vouch for.

Stay for awhile if you like, but don't forget about the space outside of the jail house walls.

Filet mignon steak and caviar are sometimes served there.
Wink Blind in one eye.  (Hope I got the right avatar here.)
Just as I thought.  The bologna served in these parts must be laced with some mighty fine crank.  When the crank finally winds down, you will find the key to the way out.  The key lies within, and not without.  Take care my friends.
"The first duty of every prisoner is always and everywhere to escape...", such a prisoner's dilemma for all of us!  If we do escape our gilded cage, to what do we emerge?  We are trapped to begin with by our own inner desires and tendencies.
(04-03-2017, 02:21 AM)Sissy Renee Wrote: "The first duty of every prisoner is always and everywhere to escape...", such a prisoner's dilemma for all of us!  If we do escape our gilded cage, to what do we emerge?  We are trapped to begin with by our own inner desires and tendencies.

I‚Äôve drank the koolaid, and I agree. ¬†I don‚Äôt claim to have entirely¬†escaped my ‚Äúinner desire.‚ÄĚ ¬†In fact I believe that in some sense I‚Äôve been just as true to my inner desire¬†as anyone. All I have done is to attempt to allow the other parts of myself, that want to accomplish other things in my life, to peacefully co-exist with my unusual inner desires. That is all.¬†

I‚Äôve accepted my seemingly conflicted self, as maybe not so conflicted. Simply I‚Äôve looked for balance and compromise within reason in my life. As such, my life has become more predictable and stable. That is what I‚Äôm calling my ‚Äúescape.‚ÄĚ It‚Äôs an escape from self loathing, feeling conflicted, and from having to put the rest of my life on hold, that is all. ¬†Most people confine their ‚Äúinner-desire-work‚ÄĚ to a few hours a week at most. I‚Äôve asked myself, why can‚Äôt I do this? And so I do.

The reason the "cage" seems so real, is because it was designed to distract its occupants from the hidden location of its lock and its key.

In order to escape from this cage, I've found that the true lock lies within, and so does the key. The inner lock has to do with certain assumptions that I once made when I was so young, I can't even remember making the assumptions themselves. The key has to do with simply realizing that I was mistaken in these certain assumptions, and that the world is really not such a dark place as I had once imagined, after all.