satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Petticoating Stories
Hello all, I was inspired by the short story idea. That I took one of my posts and turned it into a full blown story. Part 1 has been posted and hope to have part 2 posted by the weekend. Love to hear your comments and feedback, I have lots of petticoating and gender role reversal ideas inspired by real life accounts from helping moms. If there is enough interest more stories will follow.

http://truepetticoating.blogspot.com/201...-part.html

RF
RF...I really enjoyed it...would love to read some more.
(03-15-2017, 03:45 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: RF...I really enjoyed it...would love to read some more.

Thanks, lots more coming soon as time permits. Love to hear people's comments and ideas.

RF
Assuming the dresses and petticoats are short enough to show the boys' ruffled bottom lace tights?
Chris,

Wonderful beginning to a lifetime of petticoated femininity for one, if not both, of the boys.

I hope the lucky mom will be thrilled to have her new daughter come the end of the summer.

Please add more when you can.

In curls
Kimmi
(03-15-2017, 03:28 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I have lots of petticoating and gender role reversal ideas inspired by real life accounts from helping moms. If there is enough interest more stories will follow.

I would like to read more of your stories about gender role reversal (boys in dresses and girls in pants). Maybe there will be a story about mass petticoating of males. Wink
(03-15-2017, 05:56 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(03-15-2017, 03:45 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: RF...I really enjoyed it...would love to read some more.

Thanks, lots more coming soon as time permits. Love to hear people's comments and ideas.

RF

Chris, another fantastic story...Thank You!  Would appreciate if you could share more of your experiences, as time permits.  The Empowerment of girls over boys is just so awesome, and your experiences provide much enthusiasm for those of us that are advocating for gender role reversal.  Empowering young girls to encourage and enforce feminization of boys is a great service to women everywhere!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
A lovely story, looking forward to the next installment
What an adorable story!

There's nothing quite like peer pressure to make a boy act more girly.
Part Two of Winner Take All Posted. Love to hear your comments and story idea. This was a lot of fun to write thou I may have gotten carried away with the female empowerment.

http://truepetticoating.blogspot.com/201...-part.html