satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sissy maid
Not content with just forcing you to dress as her maid, your Mistress humiliates your further by showing her friend the pretty frilly panties she's made you wear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(01-03-2017, 03:41 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Just hurry up with the cleaning

mmm great pic love the girls all dressed up in there heels too
I love a maid's dress that's too short to cover my panties.
One more sissy maid serving Mistress and her guests.

(02-23-2017, 01:01 AM)even morevsoealexvyaz Wrote: One more sissy maid serving Mistress and her guests.

I love the concept.  What I think would be better though is the women in pants.  Let's the malmore so who is in charge!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
RocketDave, awesome artist.
(02-23-2017, 04:22 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 01:01 AM)even morevsoealexvyaz Wrote: One more sissy maid serving Mistress and her guests.

I love the concept.  What I think would be better though is the women in pants.  Let's the malmore so who is in charge!

I do not understand the mania that you have some for women to wear in a masculine way. I like to be and dress female, and that's why I want to involve those who are with me.
Each to his own - it's a good job we don't all like the same thing.

Personally I prefer any women I'm with to wear something powerfully feminine - maybe a very confident smart skirt or dress. I especially love leather skirts.

But when I was a kid and being punished I always found it incredibly humiliating to be made to wear a dress while my little sister had jeans or shorts on.
(02-23-2017, 01:01 AM)alexvyaz Wrote: One more sissy maid serving Mistress and her guests.

alexvyaz, thanks!   Wonderful drawing by dave rocket i suspect.

Like to think the story along side of it was something like:

"Oh Sandra... this is SO IRONIC!  Back in college when we were roommates and you 'stole' Michael from me as my boyfriend we actually broke up as friends.  Looking back he was so 'macho' and overbearing that after a few months later after we were graduated, I came to be glad you did get him out of my life.  So when you called me wanting to get in touch again, I was ecstatic... until you told me the day before we re-met you had married Michael.

"... Well.... Then that  I see how you have trained and transformed him  - or should I say "HER"? - into your entirely meek, demure, submissive feminized little male wife "MICHELLE"... THIS IS ALL TOO PRECIOUS!   And now you're asking me to move in with you so we may re-new our bond of friendship even more.   Just one thing more I must know...

"IS MICHELLE GOOD ENOUGH COOK TO BRING US A DECENT BREAKFAST IN BED EVERY MORNING?"
Smile 
(05-14-2017, 01:30 PM)minisissyboy Wrote:
(05-14-2017, 03:34 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 01:01 AM)alexvyaz Wrote: One more sissy maid serving Mistress and her guests.
Here is another young man sent out as a maid. 

mini -  Big Grin   Super drawing!  

Oh... one recalls decades and decades past egotistical and bullying young males would float through town and city on Halloween night dressed as warrior knights, Dracula, baseball players and pirates in search of loot, but more hoping to prove their budding 'manhood' and the power they thought was due to their sex alone - also enjoying scaring their Female counterparts by their feigned 'masculine' pretense.

How changing it is and shall be even more seeing Halloween dress emphasizing as it illustrates the exchange of authority to the Female.  Soon only cadres of boisterous young Women shall go bravely from door to door in costume of roles the males no longer shall be able to compete with the new Stronger FEMALE Sex: doctors, scientists, pilots, sports heroes, presidents...  it shall be then the meek males who shall have to accept teasing from the young Women     Wink   on the boys preciously dainty girlish appearance appropriate for their future feminine roles of relative insignificance compared to the bright days of accomplishment that lay ahead for Women.. 

Picture them daintily and sheepishly beg 'sweety' candy door to door as maids, secretaries, ballerinas, stewardesses, nurses - for the few if smart enough to train! - and of course the most common expected male vocation - trophy house-husbettes.  All future males taught from birth properly how to prepare for the 21st Century status of blushing 'girlhood' expected from them...  Confused  

Poor dears , Sad  but they should console themselves that although they must suffer the unfortunate TRICK of being  the inferior and so now feminine sex    Huh --- the new subordinate male role is a visual TREAT for the all FEMALES!!! Cool