satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stripped and humiliated
As if it wasn't bad enough being sent to a girls' school, the boys have torn your dress off and you have to run home in just your frillies.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Stripped by girls

Girls can be so cruel, can't they? I love that third pic where the girls have pulled down the boy's knickers. I wonder what happened next.
(02-25-2017, 02:06 PM)Ali Wrote: Girls can be so cruel, can't they? I love that third pic where the girls have pulled down the boy's knickers. I wonder what happened next.

I would suppose that they would have to find out what happens when that handle was also pulled !

Wonder what the blonde in the blue dress (figure in the forefront) being consoled by red head in the red dress -
what is that all about ? Could it be that she saw something and then said something resulting in the disdressing (intentionally misspelled) of the boy ?
I suspect that the 'blond' in the blue dress is also a boy, and knows that he's next.
Isn't it the boy in the first photo?

So I also suspect he is next...
Girls can be so mean to boy in a dress. My little sister's friends found it hilarious when I was being punished by being made to wear girls' clothes. They always wanted to know if I had knickers on under my skirt or dress, and they'd usually end up finding out that I had.
(02-23-2017, 12:35 AM)alexvyaz Wrote: Stripped by girls

Fun set of illustrations, Alexia!

My favorite is that of the Mothers preparing Their male girls for teir PROPER PLACE in the Coming Gynarchy!

[Image: attachment.php?aid=483]
Girls in a position of power before the boys in skirts can become very evil. They are most likely to strip them of their clothes and leave them at the mercy of all in their pink panties and bras with lace.
(02-12-2017, 05:38 PM)Ali Wrote: As if it wasn't bad enough being sent to a girls' school, the boys have torn your dress off and you have to run home in just your frillies.

Always loved this picture, reminds me of myself at that age going around wearing my sisters French Knickers and Camisole top, although I wish they'd been pink like these boys, lol  Wink

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)