satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cardigans and jumpers and other knitwear
Hello everyone, 

As you can see from my name and atavar, I have a little 'thing' for soft and fluffy garments.  
I love wearing soft knitwear, adore the feel and look, especially when teamed with tights, pleated skirts and dresses, pretty lace trimmed blouses and the like.   Makes me feel incredibly submissive and 'girlie'.  
Same with when I'm in nappies - I feel so incredibly babyish wearing a fluffy cardigan and mitts and tights while nappied.    
And then there's the look of jumpers (sweaters) on Dominant Ladies too - I go a little weak at the knees when I see a lovely Lady in a lovely turtleneck, cowlneck or similar.  Such an 'ordinary' item of clothing...so Dommestic.   
I don't want anyone to be under the impression that without knitwear I don't feel inherently 'sissy' - I do.  But the effect is always magnified when teamed with a lovely girlie cardie or jumper.  

Does anyone have a similar love for woolly garb?  Thoughts?  Observations?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sissy Soft,

I've always had a thing for cardigans and knitwear as well. For me it stems from when I was younger and the hand knitted jumpers/cardigans that were created by my Gran. They always felt very sissyish, especially certain colours and styles of buttons. Funnily enough, they always got teamed with tights as well.

I think for a lot of people it's not just the look but the recollection of experience that drives these things. How did it start for you?

Sissy Matthew

Hi Sissy Matthew, 

My attraction for knitwear began at the age of three.  My sister and cousin and I were playing dress-ups and they decided I should be dressed like a girl, in a party dress and white, lambswool cardigan.  I adored it and started to keep an eye out for girls wearing cardigans - I so wanted to dress like them.

And then I started Primary (Prep) School - it was a mixed girls and boys Catholic school.  I immediately felt attracted to the girls and their navy blue cardigans, many of which were hand-knitted, a style I found very attractive.  And so my fetish deepened - I soon found myself having crushes on pretty girls who wore pretty cardigans and jumpers, the softer the better.  Another element were the teachers, all female.  Naturally many wore cardigans, twinsets and jumpers - I found myself very attentive in their classes.   Wink  

Although the fetish caused me great distress at times, particularly in puberty (I knew I wasn't 'normal'), I'm thankful for what it has given me.  It's helped shape who I am in so many ways, including knowing deep down that I am a sissy, one who likes to be of service to Female-hood.  

And I can't help feel rather fortunate to have a fetish for knitwear.  Jumpers, cardigans, turtlenecks, etc. - they're such common items of clothing.
(02-04-2017, 05:30 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Hello everyone, 

As you can see from my name and atavar, I have a little 'thing' for soft and fluffy garments.  
I love wearing soft knitwear, adore the feel and look, especially when teamed with tights, pleated skirts and dresses, pretty lace trimmed blouses and the like.   Makes me feel incredibly submissive and 'girlie'.  
Same with when I'm in nappies - I feel so incredibly babyish wearing a fluffy cardigan and mitts and tights while nappied.    
And then there's the look of jumpers (sweaters) on Dominant Ladies too - I go a little weak at the knees when I see a lovely Lady in a lovely turtleneck, cowlneck or similar.  Such an 'ordinary' item of clothing...so Dommestic.   
I don't want anyone to be under the impression that without knitwear I don't feel inherently 'sissy' - I do.  But the effect is always magnified when teamed with a lovely girlie cardie or jumper.  

Firstly I have to say LOVE the picture .. Whilst not into all that you your self enjoy, what I will say is that I adore the adult school girl look, and I am currently half way through acquiring  my first school girl outfit, I like the idea of wearing it, knickers tights and all, but with a disposable nappy underneath, my fantasy being that I have been sent off to school wearing it as a punishment for wetting the bed again, I like to imagine how it would feel, the need to concentrate on lessons despite, being in a nappy, for fear of the chance that failure to do so could result in being called to the front of the class to have one's skirt lifted and said knickers taken down ready for a dose of the cane, and that nappy being exposed to the whole class.
Then there is the anticipation of knowing that at some stage that nappy will have to be used, and the shame of going home at lunch time so that mummy can change that nappy ready for the afternoon when all of your class mates have been led to believe by way of your explanation that you have suddenly decided that you no longer like school meals.. !

All that said, we all have our own peculiarities and that's what makes places like this forum fun,  PDQ offers us  a place where we are privileged to be able learn and discover more about not only our own peculiarities but those of other like minded adults .. Have to say only been a member here for a short time but already I love it .. With regards my artwork I try to cater to all who share our interests and will try and fit something soft and woolly related into a future piece of work  ...

Kindest regards D (Dave davelo or D'vina) I don't mind xxxxx

I have Nancy Edwina in a cardigan all of the time. It reinforces her girly status so much more than a sweater. She has learned to knit so now has the humiliation of being the maker of her own humiliating school girl clothing. I have to say that she wears drab school colours and the knits are heavier with seams so are not only humiliating but uncomfortable to wear. She ahs been wearing thick woollen knickers (again knitted by herself) which are very uncomfortable. There is nothing like seeing your naughty schoolgirl on a hot summers day dressed in a school waistcoat and two or three cardigans doing skipping or star jumps until she is soaking. Then leaving her in the same clothing for days to maximise her discomfort.

I must also say confining her in a wool nightgown, thick wool bed cardigan and thumbless wool mittens has also stopped her attempts at self pleasuring.

I would thoroughly recommend knitting and the wearing of cardigans as an excellent way to ensure a sissy remembers her place.
What a neat (LOUD) plaid skirt - nice that it was toned down a bit with that pale yellow sweater.
Too bad two other options were missed - a soft PINK or brilliant LAVENDER sweater with a shorter Hem line to show off more of that skirt
which could be shorter to make sure those whitey tights are not to be missed either.
Sadly no Petticoat - but this was all about cardigans and sweaters - Carry On !
(02-04-2017, 07:55 PM)Gemma Wrote: I have Nancy Edwina in a cardigan all of the time.  It reinforces her girly status so much more than a sweater.  She has learned to knit so now has the humiliation of being the maker of her own humiliating school girl clothing.  I have to say that she wears drab school colours and the knits are heavier with seams so are not only humiliating but uncomfortable to wear.  She ahs been wearing thick woollen knickers (again knitted by herself) which are very uncomfortable.  There is nothing like seeing your naughty schoolgirl on a hot summers day dressed in a school waistcoat and two or three cardigans doing skipping or star jumps until she is soaking.  Then leaving her in the same clothing for days to maximise her discomfort.

I must also say confining her in a wool nightgown, thick wool bed cardigan and thumbless wool mittens has also stopped her attempts at self pleasuring.

I would thoroughly recommend knitting and the wearing of cardigans as an excellent way to ensure a sissy remembers her place.

Dear Miss Gemma, 
I just found out you have already posted something on using knitting as a punishment, and using knitwear for reinforcing proper behaviour.  I find your approach perfect - as someone with a knitwear fetish I'm very conscious of the other side to knitwear.  Namely how hot and irritating it can be at times, how restrictive and uncomfortable it may be.  I have been punished at times by being made to don very scratchy jumpers, cardigans and leggings, then put to bed or made to do tasks in them.  And I've been caned and punished in my soft garb many a time, a reminder that any pleasures a sissy derives must entail some cost, some element of pain / hardship.  I attach a photo of myself bent over in my fluffies, receiving a caning - I hope you approve.   
Does Nancy Edwina have a 'soft spot' for woollen garb in any way or is it something you have imposed on her?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(02-05-2017, 09:51 AM)It is something I have imposed on her.  She hates all of her girly woollens and sees them as punishment.  A very effective one too! Wrote:
(02-04-2017, 07:55 PM)Gemma Wrote: I have Nancy Edwina in a cardigan all of the time.  It reinforces her girly status so much more than a sweater.  She has learned to knit so now has the humiliation of being the maker of her own humiliating school girl clothing.  I have to say that she wears drab school colours and the knits are heavier with seams so are not only humiliating but uncomfortable to wear.  She ahs been wearing thick woollen knickers (again knitted by herself) which are very uncomfortable.  There is nothing like seeing your naughty schoolgirl on a hot summers day dressed in a school waistcoat and two or three cardigans doing skipping or star jumps until she is soaking.  Then leaving her in the same clothing for days to maximise her discomfort.

Dear Miss Gemma, 
I just found out you have already posted something on using knitting as a punishment, and using knitwear for reinforcing proper behaviour.  I find your approach perfect - as someone with a knitwear fetish I'm very conscious of the other side to knitwear.  Namely how hot and irritating it can be at times, how restrictive and uncomfortable it may be.  I have been punished at times by being made to don very scratchy jumpers, cardigans and leggings, then put to bed or made to do tasks in them.  And I've been caned and punished in my soft garb many a time, a reminder that any pleasures a sissy derives must entail some cost, some element of pain / hardship.  I attach a photo of myself bent over in my fluffies, receiving a caning - I hope you approve.   
Does Nancy Edwina have a 'soft spot' for woollen garb in any way or is it something you have imposed on her?
(02-04-2017, 05:30 AM)sissysoft Wrote: Hello everyone, 

I have several pull-over sweaters in my wardrobe both long and short sleeve with different neckline styles. A couple of them are rather "scratchy" but my angora sweaters are incredibly soft and are a pleasure to wear. I wear my scratchy ones with a slip or a camisole but I love the feel of my angora ones next to my skin. The only problem with that is that they shed bits of fluff that catch on my bra and is a pain to remove from the lace.
During the fifties and sixties, knitted pram sets were extremely popular for babies and toddlers were very popular garments.
They would be knitted by grannies and aunties and mothers for children who would be kitted out from head to toe in footed leggings, a matinee coat, mittens and a helmet with chin strap. I have often considered how humiliating it would be to upscale these patterns and dress a naughty boy or girls in such an outfit and take them out for a walk in the park dressed so exquisitely babyish. There are excellent examples at the, The Vintage Knitting Lady, website.