satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My artwork
Music 
    Hi New here and thought that I would share some of my own artwork, I have been doing these pictures for a good number of years now so you may have seen some of my work on places like Fetlife or Deviant art ..!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Davelo,

You are one of the pillars of the ABDL world. Smile

Hugs,

Bobby
(01-29-2017, 09:01 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Davelo,

You are one of the pillars of the ABDL world. Smile

Hugs,

Bobby

Hi Bobby, forgive the pun, but SMALL world nice to find you here and thank you for your kind words Kindest regards always D XX Shy
Very impressive artwork, design and theme...lovely, thank you!
These really are lovely drawings. I love how they so perfectly capture the utter humiliation of the older boy forced back into babyish nappies.
(01-29-2017, 06:25 PM)davelo Wrote: Hi New here and thought that I would share some of my own artwork, I have been doing these pictures for a good number of years now so you may have seen some of my work on places like Fetlife or Deviant art ..!

what lovely drawings
I particularly like the last one, with sissy in harness, gag, tights and high heels, being leashed and whipped by Mommy/ Mistress. 
I'm sure sissy will learn quickly to be submissive, obedient and an overly sissified slave for Mommy.
(01-29-2017, 06:25 PM)davelo Wrote: Hi New here and thought that I would share some of my own artwork, I have been doing these pictures for a good number of years now so you may have seen some of my work on places like Fetlife or Deviant art ..!

I love these drawings! please keep it up.
Davelo, these are remarkable! I do hope you'll post more of them.
They are excellent pictures, very enjoyable. I would recommend people sign up to deviant art not just to see a range of davelo's work but other equally talented artists.