satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sleeping in Rollers
(10-06-2021, 07:53 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: I agree that my wife is very smart and also very creative.  As I expected, it was a weekend of shame for me and a treat for the many women and girls who enjoyed seeing and teasing a submissive male under the thumb of his wife.  Susan had a great time and plans to take me shopping again next weekend while adding something that will increase my humiliation.

Keep us posted sissy!!
As Sissyswife has made clear, after a sissy puts rollers in their hair before bedtime, there might be a sissy duty to be performed for the Superior Female. Duties may vary. It might start with an order to "assume the position, sissy gurl."

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(10-07-2021, 04:59 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(10-06-2021, 07:53 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: I agree that my wife is very smart and also very creative.  As I expected, it was a weekend of shame for me and a treat for the many women and girls who enjoyed seeing and teasing a submissive male under the thumb of his wife.  Susan had a great time and plans to take me shopping again next weekend while adding something that will increase my humiliation.

Keep us posted sissy!!
This past weekend I was again taken out shopping  wearing the humiliating hair rollers. As promised my wife added to my humiliation with something new.  Bright red press on nails were added to my hands . My hair we impossible to hide but I did attempt to keep my nails out of view.  This led to being ordered to keep my hands by my side with my nails in full view..  As expected she promised more shopping for us next weekend.
(10-12-2021, 01:03 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote:
(10-07-2021, 04:59 PM)SissysWife Wrote:

Keep us posted sissy!!
This past weekend I was again taken out shopping  wearing the humiliating hair rollers. As promised my wife added to my humiliation with something new.  Bright red press on nails were added to my hands . My hair we impossible to hide but I did attempt to keep my nails out of view.  This led to being ordered to keep my hands by my side with my nails in full view..  As expected she promised more shopping for us next weekend.
I'm sure more sissies would enjoy hair curler humiliation if their hair was long enough to roll up in curlers. I'm certainly glad mine is.  Smile
Thankfully because of the weather,  I only had to spend one day this past weekend shopping. The previous weekend with the rollers in my hair and my nails painted a  bright red,  I had been ordered to keep my hands at my side so people could see them.  My wife knew I was trying to hide her handy work so to make sure that my nails would be seen this week , She added a red handbag to my outfit.  It definitely got me more attention.  I don’t know what she has planned for next weekend but I know I'll never get used to being always on display like women are. She is really enjoying herself & frequently reminds me that this nothing compared to what she might do to me over Halloween weekend.
I thought I was in for a break on our shopping trip last weekend when I was told to skip the hair rollers.  My relief was short lived as she replaced the rollers with a red hair bow.  Since this was the final weekend before Halloween, my wife constantly teased me about what she might have me wearing Halloween weekend. 

On¬†Saturday, in my girlish¬†attire I¬†was led¬†from¬†store to store. ¬†When a salesgirl asked ‚ÄúCan I Help You ?‚Ä̬†¬†I had to reply ‚Äú We need¬†help¬†with¬†ideas for my¬†Halloween¬†costume.‚Ä̬†¬†¬†Susan¬†loved telling them¬†that she had¬†won a¬†bet and¬†picked my current¬†outfit¬†so that I would¬†get used to having to¬†be¬†on display like a¬†female.¬† It was a very long day for me and an enjoyable one for her and most of¬†the women we encountered. I often fought back tears¬†because¬†many of the girls mercilessly¬†teased me about my outfit and¬†what she might¬†make me wear next week.

Long ago, I learned that my wife loves wearing the pants in our house and showing other women the power she has.  Last weekend's trip reminded me that there are plenty of women and girls out there who also relish having a male under their thumbs.  My wife summed it up when she said to one group of laughing females,

“ Girls just want to have fun and it’s lots of fun to be in control of a male, making him look like a SISSY and feel like a girl"
There are times when a sissy sets their hair in rollers before bed and their Superior Female says, "Bend over the bed." Then the anxiety builds. Will she peg me or spank me? Imagine.

Some Superior Females insist their sissy wear a pretty curler cap over their rollers when going to bed.

Of course, sitting under the dryer can be so comforting. So much so, that a sissy just might drift off to sleep.

Yes and when she wakes up, the shock awe and delight. Nice