satban
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Punished sissies
The boys had been caught spying on the girls in the gym changing room, and Miss Taylor was in no mood to let them off lightly.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Beautiful art Ali. Miss Taylor has given them the perfect outcome for their super naughty activities.
Love the tears, it expresses so much.
Looks like the one with the mittens is contemplating either a lesson learned or, does he now realize something about himself.
Delightful and delicious! ‚̧ԳŹ
I love the look of the sissy in the first pic--that round, babyish diaper is just the sort of look I go for as well;
[Image: Teddycon-outfit.jpg]
(10-11-2021, 03:51 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: I love the look of the sissy in the first pic--that round, babyish diaper is just the sort of look I go for as well;

Oh my gosh you look completely adorable <3 <3, that diaper so thick and your bare legs are a perfect combo. And the penis pacifier is the perfect complement. it's always a delight to see your photos~
(10-11-2021, 03:51 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: I love the look of the sissy in the first pic--that round, babyish diaper is just the sort of look I go for as well;

Owwww, what a cutie. Those adorable legs and that cute little purse!

I love the pink patent Mary Janes, they would be so much fun.
Your outfit in the photo is absolutely adorable Billy. How very cute and sweet you look with your very well padded plastic knickers, so delightfully displayed under your wonderfully short and frilly sissy baby girl frock, so nicely adorned by your large and pretty pink penis pacifier. With your lovely knee socks, pink mary janes and delicately holding your pansy pink purse you are the epitome of a sweet sissy baby girl.
‚̧ cynthia sissyfrills ‚̧
Love that look Bobby, just like nappies should be, thick and fat around a smacked soggy bottom...
(11-11-2021, 01:21 PM)wailer Wrote:
Love that look Bobby, just like nappies should be, thick and fat around a smacked soggy bottom...

Yes, bedwetting sissies like me need these thick, thirsty diapers for long nights in my crib:

[Image: Prissy.jpg]