satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Halloween Outfit
It's that time of year, nearly!

And with Halloween being one of the best ways to introduce males to sissyhood, what are you going to dress the boys in your life as this year?

Any pictures of previous years are welcome!

I don't have a sissy, but if I did, I'd have her in something short and sexy. A little devil, with horns, a red leotard and some red heels...keep her legs cold throughout the night, and her ass exposed - yum!
It could be the first feminine Halloween for my little brat! Lol
(10-06-2021, 07:32 PM)Concerned Mum Wrote: It could be the first feminine Halloween for my little brat! Lol

Halloween is a great opportunity to put your brat in a pretty girl costume: Disney Princess, Dorthy or just dress him up as Shirley Temple. Of course since everyone is wearing costumes there is no reason he can't be taken out for tricking treating.

RF
Oh I love the idea of Shirley Temple. Goooood ship lollllypop!
If allowed may i please ask a question - where can a new age male find princess dresses that fit larger males. i'm 6 feet, 200lbs, athletic fit and i can't seem to find dresses that fit well?  Thank You all
(10-07-2021, 04:13 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: If allowed may i please ask a question - where can a new age male find princess dresses that fit larger males. i'm 6 feet, 200lbs, athletic fit and i can't seem to find dresses that fit well?  Thank You all

Ebay of course! Search Adult sissy and you will find a plethora of options from ready made to custom made dresses for the sissy pansy panty boi in you or in your life!   Good luck !

For all you women out there that have potential sissy bois in your life now is the time with Halloween approaching to feminize or sissify your man under the quise of a "costume" to guage his reactions and potential as your very own sissy pansy panty boi!

Seize the opportunity!
(10-06-2021, 06:39 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: It's that time of year, nearly!

And with Halloween being one of the best ways to introduce males to sissyhood, what are you going to dress the boys in your life as this year?

Any pictures of previous years are welcome!

I don't have a sissy, but if I did, I'd have her in something short and sexy. A little devil, with horns, a red leotard and some red heels...keep her legs cold throughout the night, and her ass exposed - yum!

How about you going as Little Bo Peep, and the sissy going as one of your sheep?!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I think Mz RF and Ali have made the best suggestions so far.
(10-07-2021, 08:58 AM)Concerned Mum Wrote: Oh I love the idea of Shirley Temple. Goooood ship lollllypop!

Or as Cinderella, or as something more sexy and revealing, like a maid / nurse?

There's so many to choose from, start his journey feminisation!!!
Thank you Ms. SissysWife for the help and guidance. i don't have anyone to dress for or anyone guiding me so i am grateful that you took the time to help me become a better male(tte). i know what is right but i do still struggle sometimes.  This is such a wonderful forum.  Thank you all.