satban
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.33 Average
History Lesson
This thread was inspired by RadicalFeminist, who shared a bit of history, of young males in dresses, in a post. I thought I would share some photos from an unknown scrapbook. Likely from a woman who enjoyed young males in a reversed role, that of being in a beauty pageant. The photos are from the 1960's, when the great transition to Femtopia was just taking shape. Having won a womanless pageant, I appreciate everything that this experience brings.

A question... What is the difference between a womanless pageant contestant and a sissy crossdresser? Answer: About 2 months.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I’m sure the photos being black and white helps, but they certainly make convincing females.
Search flickr and there are many of similar old pictures of young men smiling and having fun in womanless beauty pageants, even some in colour, very convincing, gurls whom I'd bet that was neither their first nor last time dressed.
(09-27-2021, 10:48 PM)afp Wrote: Search flickr and there are many of similar old pictures of young men smiling and having fun in womanless beauty pageants, even some in colour, very convincing, gurls whom I'd bet that was neither their first nor last time dressed.
True, some are older than I expected. I didn't know this type of activity, which goes by many names, has been going on so long. My high school and junior college had a few similar activities, which I participated in. Here is a link to start for those that want to journey:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/193721022@...9710661972
(09-27-2021, 11:31 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 10:48 PM)afp Wrote: Search flickr and there are many of similar old pictures of young men smiling and having fun in womanless beauty pageants, even some in colour, very convincing, gurls whom I'd bet that was neither their first nor last time dressed.
True, some are older than I expected. I didn't know this type of activity, which goes by many names, has been going on so long. My high school and junior college had a few similar activities, which I participated in. Here is a link to start for those that want to journey:

Great link, Thanks.

Only in the last year did I discover the concept of this activity. I am fascinated by it. It's not known of much outside of south central parts of USA. I am not from there.
(09-28-2021, 12:08 AM)afp Wrote:
(09-27-2021, 11:31 PM)Michaela Wrote:

Great link, Thanks.

Only in the last year did I discover the concept of this activity. I am fascinated by it. It's not known of much outside of south central parts of USA. I am not from there.
Another interesting photo, a bit more recent.

(09-26-2021, 11:35 PM)Michaela Wrote: A question... What is the difference between a womanless pageant contestant and a sissy crossdresser? Answer: About 2 months.

Agree 100% with this statement. I would add that in most cases there is some female directly or indirectly influencing the male to become a sissy. In some cases the female may have no idea how much influence she has until later on or may never know. Of course there is always the opposite too where a women (mother, sister, classmates, teacher) knows full well the power of dressing up has in bringing out a sissy. Almost every womanless event started from some women with an idea of wouldn't it be fun to dress the guys up.
(10-01-2021, 01:50 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(09-26-2021, 11:35 PM)Michaela Wrote: A question... What is the difference between a womanless pageant contestant and a sissy crossdresser? Answer: About 2 months.

Agree 100% with this statement. I would add that in most cases there is some female directly or indirectly influencing the male to become a sissy. In some cases the female may have no idea how much influence she has until later on or may never know. Of course there is always the opposite too where a women (mother, sister, classmates, teacher) knows full well the power of dressing up has in bringing out a sissy. Almost every womanless event started from some women with an idea of wouldn't it be fun to dress the guys up.
Mistress RF, 
I so humbly thank you for your comment. To elaborate a bit further, after winning the pageant, I reflecting on how much it meant to my mother and sisters that I win. They had all won beauty pageants. Your comment on the influence they had on me is so spot on. They taught me everything they learned on how to win a pageant. I knew I had to win, for them. I needed their approval and acceptance. After winning and gaining their acceptance, I felt I needed even more. This was my transition to a new reality. With the senior prom only two months away, they all made comments about how pretty I could look for the prom. Not as a male, but as a female. It was as if they each knew I was destined to be a sissy, just as you RF, know that I was never destined to be a man. You are so wise. Within two months of winning the womanless pageant, I was planning on going to my senior prom, en femme. Of course, I did.
Most guys that dressed in their high school womanless pageant, way back when, would have never thought their pictures would appear in their high school yearbook, let alone now be posted all over the internet for everyone to see. One can only wonder if Joe ended up as the wife in a female led relationship.

(10-30-2021, 08:25 PM)Michaela Wrote: Most guys that dressed in their high school womanless pageant, way back when, would have never thought their pictures would appear in their high school yearbook, let alone now be posted all over the internet for everyone to see. One can only wonder if Joe ended up as the wife in a female led relationship.

I would expect that a few pics were slid past the guys, but I don't know what sort of disclaimer was signed granting permission  to have the pictures used in the yearbook. In any case, I don't don't there were a few red faces, even though it was all in good fun.