satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
My sissymaid andrea dressed and taken out to try on new clothes
(04-25-2021, 11:46 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:35 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:19 PM)afp Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 10:21 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: The casual jeans were very tight fitting skinny jeans with a femine belt with chain accents. She didnt appreciate the trip at all, it is obvious she had a bright color on her acrylic nails and was quite easily noticed!

Very nice but gosh yes Andrea must have been terrified of all the eyes of the other shoppers.

Yes she was but that goes with territory. A little public exposure will do her good I think.

Exposure is always good for these gurls! 

Outfit suggestion: to match the white bag, how about a long white top, then black leggings and then either white heeled sandals and red toes or red heeled sandals and plain toes??? 

Would look VERY adorable!
Yes it would. She has leggings but most all of her shoes are of the white or black variety, she has a pair of pink pumps I have her wear sometimes. Usually thoug she is in white or black pumps in her sissymaid uniform. She also has some sexy really high black sandals. They make her legs look really sexy as well.

Pink / nude pair are always a must!

My sissy is ALWAYS in heeled sandals, pumps are too professional whilst sandals are girly!

Deffo need to see your gurl in these sexy black heels, in some leggings, with the way you're describing them ?

(04-25-2021, 10:21 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 10:45 PM)afp Wrote: That sure is both a frightening but thrilling and lovely see of new experiences. That goes for both the Sissy and the Females. Lovely outfits Andrea got to wear too both the casual jeans/blouse and the dresses.

The casual jeans were very tight fitting skinny jeans with a femine belt with chain accents. She didnt appreciate the trip at all, it is obvious she had a bright color on her acrylic nails and was quite easily noticed!

Very nice but gosh yes Andrea must have been terrified of all the eyes of the other shoppers.

Yes she was but that goes with territory. A little public exposure will do her good I think.

Outfit suggestion: to match the white bag, how about a long white top, then black leggings and then either white heeled sandals and red toes or red heeled sandals and plain toes??? 

Love a gurl who's legs are wrapped in leggings and open heels!
(04-27-2021, 01:36 AM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:46 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:19 PM)afp Wrote: Very nice but gosh yes Andrea must have been terrified of all the eyes of the other shoppers.

Yes it would. She has leggings but most all of her shoes are of the white or black variety, she has a pair of pink pumps I have her wear sometimes. Usually thoug she is in white or black pumps in her sissymaid uniform. She also has some sexy really high black sandals. They make her legs look really sexy as well.

Pink / nude pair are always a must!

My sissy is ALWAYS in heeled sandals, pumps are too professional whilst sandals are girly!

Deffo need to see your gurl in these sexy black heels, in some leggings, with the way you're describing them ?

(04-25-2021, 10:21 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: The casual jeans were very tight fitting skinny jeans with a femine belt with chain accents. She didnt appreciate the trip at all, it is obvious she had a bright color on her acrylic nails and was quite easily noticed!

Love a gurl who's legs are wrapped in leggings and open heels!
Just have not bought many strappy heeled sandals. Usually just pumps because they are kind of a work tupe for a uniform and she is mostly in a maids uniform. She does not care for the strappy sandals too much, they are 6 inch where most of her heels are 5 inches or a shade over.
(04-25-2021, 10:21 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-22-2021, 10:45 PM)afp Wrote: That sure is both a frightening but thrilling and lovely see of new experiences. That goes for both the Sissy and the Females. Lovely outfits Andrea got to wear too both the casual jeans/blouse and the dresses.

The casual jeans were very tight fitting skinny jeans with a femine belt with chain accents. She didnt appreciate the trip at all, it is obvious she had a bright color on her acrylic nails and was quite easily noticed!

I think she has a nice black blouse that is nearly thigh length, thought about that with white leggings and her oversize white bag with the 6 inch strappy sandals! I am sure she would turn a few heads with that as well!
(04-29-2021, 02:08 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

I think she has a nice black blouse that is nearly thigh length, thought about that with white leggings and her oversize white bag with the 6 inch strappy sandals! I am sure she would turn a few heads with that as well!

OMG I have to see her ? in these white leggings ???
(05-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:19 PM)afp Wrote: Very nice but gosh yes Andrea must have been terrified of all the eyes of the other shoppers.

I will try to get a pic tomorrow hopefully. It has to be small to post on here though.
(05-01-2021, 12:36 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(05-01-2021, 12:32 AM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 11:30 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Yes she was but that goes with territory. A little public exposure will do her good I think.

I will try to get a pic tomorrow hopefully. It has to be small to post on here though.

Looking forward to seeing the pretty darling in her white leggings and strappies!
I really envy Andrea. My Mistress doesn't want to share me. I would be quite happy serving a multitude of ladies. and I love being a sissy maid. You couldn't ask for a better life.
(06-02-2021, 08:29 PM)Gabriella Wrote: I really envy Andrea. My Mistress doesn't want to share me. I would be quite happy serving a multitude of ladies. and I love being a sissy maid. You couldn't ask for a better life.

Aww, feel free to share pictures of yourself on here - we'll give you a right humiliation! Something with leg exposure, in strappy heels?
(09-28-2021, 02:59 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 08:29 PM)Gabriella Wrote: I really envy Andrea. My Mistress doesn't want to share me. I would be quite happy serving a multitude of ladies. and I love being a sissy maid. You couldn't ask for a better life.

Aww, feel free to share pictures of yourself on here - we'll give you a right humiliation! Something with leg exposure, in stra
Yes nothing wrong with exposure for a sissy, put them out there for all to see as it makes them more comfortable with their true self!
(09-28-2021, 03:07 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(09-28-2021, 02:59 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:

Aww, feel free to share pictures of yourself on here - we'll give you a right humiliation! Something with leg exposure, in stra
Yes nothing wrong with exposure for a sissy, put them out there for all to see as it makes them more comfortable with their true self!

i love to show off my sissy legs!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged