satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I've a new chastity too! - I cried....not fair!!
Wow!! - I may be small in the willy department, but that is almost to the point of being flat.  What comes next, concave?  Your wife really has a mean streak making you wear that but, just think how proud she is of you, when she makes you drop your panties to show her friends or worse still members of your family and just how humiliated you are.  They must find it so amusing - What sort of comments do they make?  Humiliation - 100% certain.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra Smith (Maid)
It is certainly a cruel device... sissy clit gone, nothing to see or touch...

https://fetlife.com/users/459777/pictures/108078064

Also told if my sissy balls are presented like that they deserve torment... simple flicking of finger nails or plastic ruler hurts!

Friends think it is hilarious and so appropriate for an emasculated sissy....'proper little dickless wonder!' they certainly encourage the treatment....

Family are not scene friendly, not a part of life shared.
I had one of those very similar, but instead of the flat front, it had a small dome for the head of the penis. I hated it so much, it was uncomfortable, hard to fit and just could not manage for more than a few hours. It was worth the consequences to not wear that and go back to either my Mature Metal or my new Behind Barz
(03-29-2021, 10:18 PM)inhershoes Wrote: I had one of those very similar, but instead of the flat front, it had a small dome for the head of the penis.

I am locked in one of those now, but my peepee is so small that um, it actually is comfy, well, when my peepee isn't trying to grow even a little bit. I used to love the feeling of terry nappies rubbing on it but now it doesn't get to feel that at all.

Even if I didn't spend most of the time nappied, I have to sit down to weewee, reminding me what a silly naughty toddler I am.
(03-10-2021, 01:06 AM)Silymaid Wrote: Each device over the years has got smaller.....but I never expected this..... too small surely?

Happy to share a pic of it fitted.

Hi Silymaid 
I too have been subjected to smaller and smaller chastity belts, but I've never seen anything as evil as this. You have to be a very strong sissy male to wear something like that!
Well thank you for posting that.  my Wife/Mistress found it and has ordered it.  She said it will be here next week, She can't wait to show me off in it!
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
I'm so sorry
(07-19-2021, 07:26 AM)Silymaid Wrote: I'm so sorry

Silymaid, don't be sorry. my Mistress has been wanting to get me an smaller cage than i have worn for quite awhile.  If that makes Her happy then it makes me happy!  i showed my appreciation to Mistress by requesting and being granted the opportunity to go down on Her for 3 hours. Smile To be honest, being put on display in my new chastity device is an honor, i am sure i will be serving Her guests in many ways!
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(03-10-2021, 01:06 AM)Silymaid Wrote: Each device over the years has got smaller.....but I never expected this..... too small surely?

Surely you do not need it as a sissy, sissies do not need to see or touch their little clits!
(08-15-2021, 09:26 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

Surely you do not need it as a sissy, sissies do not need to see or touch their little clits!

Miss Amber,
Yes very true, something that is hard to accept, but it is a preferred status for us sissies from the superiors perspective. In fact erections, sex, orgasms are simply not appropriate or needed to perform our roles in life.
Curtsey, Sweetie sillymaid