satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Female laughter
This is so interesting!
(07-16-2021, 02:58 PM)GoddessClaire Wrote: This is so interesting!

YES GODDESS CLAIRE... and FEMALE LAUGHTER shall be a response YOUR GENDER that likely shall increase geometrically - much at the expense of the diminishing ego and sense of self-importance of our increasingly less significant, inferior and dainty and obedient malette sex.   Yes, YOU and YOUR SISTERS are going to have so much fun and pride resetting and reversing all previous false notions of malette import and ego. So we lesser xY-chromosome beings shall have to take solace with FEMALE LAUGHTER AS BEING our PRIME REWARD.

*sigh* it shall be somewhat humiliating... yet  *sob* we'll learn.
Female laughter has been a turn-on for me for decades. As a teenager at school I was a geek and a loner, and the girls mostly ignored me. I saw the girls having fun and laughing together and I longed to join in and be part of their fun, and I figured that maybe that could happen if I was the object of their fun. One of my earliest masturbatory fantasies was that a particular group of girls would overpower me, strip me naked and dress me up in a girl's school uniform, just for their amusement. I was thoroughly aroused by the thought of wearing the school uniform that I found so attractive on them, and by the thought of those girls being in complete control of me, but also by the idea that the situation would be such fun for the girls. And the more humiliating it was for me, I thought, the more amusing it would be for them.

I imagined the girls enjoying showing their friends that they had captured a boy and made him wear a girl's school uniform, and their friends joining in the laughter. I imagined them all laughing all the more when the girls made me lift my skirt and show their friends that not only was I wearing a girl's school uniform, but that it was a strict junior girl's uniform complete with the navy blue school uniform knickers which only junior girls had to wear and which I knew they had all hated. And then I imagined all the girls laughing even more when they realised that that bulge in the knickers was not because I had a big penis but because the clothes and the humiliation had turned me on and that I was fully erect.

I still have a number of very strong humiliation fantasies. In the scenarios I imagine, the more fun the ladies have and the more they laugh at my humiliation, the more exciting the scenario for me.
Even still pictures of women laughing can be remarkably arousing when I imagine why they might be laughing. This one, for example, is a simple picture of a young woman, probably in a clothes shop, casually dressed and clearly greatly amused by something. Perhaps she is one of my wife's friends and my wife has taken this photo capturing her friend's reaction when, just out of shot, I have just emerged from the changing room and curtseyed to her in the deliciously sissy outfit my wife has picked out. Perhaps they are choosing the outfit I will be required to wear when I serve coffee and cake for the ladies' coffee morning on Saturday. Perhaps this is the fifth or sixth outfit I have been made to try on, each one with more bows and frills and lace than the last. Perhaps they have even forgotten that that's what we came in for and they're just having fun now, treating me like a sissy doll, taking turns to choose more and more absurd outfits for me to try on for them.
[Image: Laughter.jpg]
I have too say I love laughing at sissies. I could only imagine being one of those girls at your school laughing at you as you wore the outfit o chose for you!
(09-03-2021, 05:52 PM)GoddessClaire Wrote: I have too say I love laughing at sissies. I could only imagine being one of those girls at your school laughing at you as you wore the outfit o chose for you!

GODDESS CLAIRE.. .As time presses on in increasingly number of instances (until the NORM!) young FEMALE MASTERS shall as a norm present amused derisive laughter and amusement as a primary reward to focus on the difference of status on the basic disparity of the power, abilities and position between the superior FEMALE and underling malette.  Eventually, it shall be not so much punishment but mainly a way for both sexes to understand the relative ways in which WOMEN and GIRLS are and should hold power over the truly inferior subordinate counterparts, keeping them in deserved subordination.
(09-03-2021, 05:52 PM)GoddessClaire Wrote: I have too say I love laughing at sissies. I could only imagine being one of those girls at your school laughing at you as you wore the outfit o chose for you!
Goddess Claire,
I can imagine that too. Your laughter would make tears swell up in my eyes, no doubt making you laugh harder. Then I would have to follow you home after school, put on an apron and tidy up your room, as you relaxed and talked on the phone with a guy.
(09-04-2021, 01:49 PM)Michaela Wrote:
Goddess Claire,
I can imagine that too. Your laughter would make tears swell up in my eyes, no doubt making you laugh harder. Then I would have to follow you home after school, put on an apron and tidy up your room, as you relaxed and talked on the phone with a guy.

Idk about talking in the phone with a guy. As a sissy you would have my full attention!
(09-04-2021, 02:42 PM)GoddessClaire Wrote:
Goddess Claire,

Idk about talking in the phone with a guy. As a sissy you would have my full attention!
Goddess Claire,
So nice to hear that.
-curtsy-
M
(09-04-2021, 04:28 PM)Michaela Wrote:
(09-04-2021, 02:42 PM)GoddessClaire Wrote:
Goddess Claire,

Goddess Claire,
So nice to hear that.
-curtsy-
M

Perfect now let’s play dress up!