satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Curtsy
A curtsy (also spelled curtsey or incorrectly as courtsey) is a traditional gesture of greeting, in which a  girl or woman bends her knees while bowing her head. In more formal variants of the curtsy, the girl/woman bends the knees outward (rather than straight ahead), often sweeping one foot behind her. She may also use her hands to hold her skirt out from her body. Miss Manners characterizes its knee bend as deriving from a "traditional gesture of an inferior to a superior."  

I was required to curtsy to my wife upon entering and leaving the room when I was "dressed", which was most of the time.

Do any Mistresses here require it from your sissy or do you sissies curtsy to your Mistress? 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The more submissive he is, the more he will do for you....Train him well!!

[Image: Dominatrix.gif]
I love to curtsy to women. It defines the roles of inferior sissy and superior women.
I have only had the opportunity to curtsy to professional Mistresses a few times and hopefully will again soon but I practice frequently in anticipation.
Failure to curtsy or poor execution should be punished.

Longing to serve women
It is only appropriate, really. The curtsy was always tied in much more with the practicality of the worn garment (which were much more polarised from a gender perspective than is the case) than with the gender of the person wearing it.
Of course...a properly rendered curtsey serves as a gesture of respect for one's Superior(s) as well as a display of submission and proper sissy training/deportment.  A curtsey is a formal gesture and should never be rushed, but performed properly and respectfully each time.  I'm attaching a couple of photos of my curtseys...one in a formal maid uniform and one is my "tea/wine service" uniform.

Katiez and Maid Mary...thank you both for sharing the photos of your delightful curtseys...they are both executed quite nicely! It's clear you both take pride in your appearance and sissy deportment!

(07-18-2021, 03:03 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Of course...a properly rendered curtsey serves as a gesture of respect for one's Superior(s) as well as a display of submission and proper sissy training/deportment.  A curtsey is a formal gesture and should never be rushed, but performed properly and respectfully each time.  I'm attaching a couple of photos of my curtseys...one in a formal maid uniform and one is my "tea/wine service" uniform.

Katiez and Maid Mary...thank you both for sharing the photos of your delightful curtseys...they are both executed quite nicely!  It's clear you both take pride in your appearance and sissy deportment!

Never seen you before in a "French maid" uniform jamieanne. You look very nice in it.

A curtsey is the first thing a sissy should learn. Every Mistress/Superior will have their own ideas on how a sissy should curtsey. What is acceptable to one Mistress may not be acceptable to another Mistress. At the end of the day you should always curtsey the way your Mistress has trained you too.
i was taught quite painfully by my LadyJ to curtsy prettily as a show of respect and submission to Her (and all Women). 
A curtsey is, as others have said, a sign of respect by a submissive to a Superior. i feel so gurlie and wonderfully obedient
as i flare my frilly skirts out, bow my head and dip so respectfully. It gives me a warm, thrilling feeling of being owned, just as
maids were literally owned in the past. It is not an easy skill to master, especially in high heels. i got many stripes on
my sissy bottom from Her crop when i was learning!

https://pixxxels.cc/GB3R7tBh

https://pixxxels.cc/nMHP6sHB

Deep Curtsies,
tris neill

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(07-18-2021, 11:06 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(07-18-2021, 03:03 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Of course...a properly rendered curtsey serves as a gesture of respect for one's Superior(s) as well as a display of submission and proper sissy training/deportment.  A curtsey is a formal gesture and should never be rushed, but performed properly and respectfully each time.  I'm attaching a couple of photos of my curtseys...one in a formal maid uniform and one is my "tea/wine service" uniform.

Katiez and Maid Mary...thank you both for sharing the photos of your delightful curtseys...they are both executed quite nicely!  It's clear you both take pride in your appearance and sissy deportment!

Never seen you before in a "French maid" uniform jamieanne. You look very nice in it.

A curtsey is the first thing a sissy should learn. Every Mistress/Superior will have their own ideas on how a sissy should curtsey. What is acceptable to one Mistress may not be acceptable to another Mistress. At the end of the day you should always curtsey the way your Mistress has trained you too.

Good morning Maitresse Yvette-Louise and thank You!  Certainly the Mistress will decide how She desires Her sissy to curtsey and the sissy is obligated to learn to perform the curtsey to the exacting standards of the Mistress.  If I recall correctly, Maitresse is all about exacting details!  
A most respectful curtsey to You,
sissy jamieanne
More than one Superior Female has dressed me as a maid and used a little bell to ring and call for me. I curtsied when arriving and presenting to her and curtsied when departing from her presence.
Years ago my wife had a new public¬†humiliation¬†idea¬†to¬†proving¬†she wears the pants in our house. Her new idea¬†would also help me perfect my curtsy which she said needed improvement.¬† Saying, ‚ÄúPractice Makes Perfect ‚Äú¬† I was instructed¬†to always make sure that I¬†held¬†doors open for any woman or girl.¬† If I was¬†thanked, ¬†I had to curtsy and say, ‚ÄúThank you, -¬† Miss or Ladies.‚Ä̬† When I didn‚Äôt perform properly My wife would¬†chastise¬†me in a loud voice saying ,‚Ä̬†Don't¬†forget your manners Sissy - Curtsy for the nice girl / girls ! ‚Äú

Soon after my new curtsey training began, while out having lunch I noticed a group of college age girls watching me. They were giggling and laughing as I waited on Susan who had me making numerous trips to the buffet table.  I just knew that they were laughing at my shaved legs and girlish outfit (short shorts, knee socks and Penny Loafers ) 

When we left the restaurant, I made the mistake of not holding the door for the customers behind us.  I didn’t know the girls were behind other exiting patrons.  Once they were outside Susan told the five of them that she was sorry that I was so impolite.  I was then instructed to apologize.  After I said that I was sorry, she asked if they thought my apology sounded sincere.  When one girl replied she didn’t think so, my wife said that my behavior and my apology both needed improvement.

To their surprise and delight I was told curtsey and apologize again. She then gave me her handbag to carry for the rest of our day which was going to include shopping for undies for me. She then ordered me to open the bag.  Within minutes,  I was standing there being punished and further humiliated as she put lipstick on me and then added a pink girly bow to my hair.  I was then made to curtsy to each of them individually while asking to be forgiven for my lack of manners. They loved every minute of their power over me and my humiliation. 

When proofing this post, Susan brought tears to my eyes by reminiscing  about how those girls loved it when she put the bow in my hair and how all the salesgirls laughed and teased me as they helped us find a bra & panty set that matched that pink bow.  I still open doors and curtsy for females and hair bows in public are sometimes used to punish me.
I just love too see good girls do a proper curtsey for me!