satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Heels For A Sissy
We all know Sissy's always be in heels...but what type of heels do you prefer her in, and how tall? 

For me, it's 3", open toed sandals. They're so cute, really painful, not too tall (preventing a masculine touch) and forces gurls to paint their toes for an added bonus! 

Let me know what footwear you prefer your gurlies in, and share some pics too!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-29-2021, 10:53 PM)Melissa123 Wrote: We all know Sissy's always be in heels...but what type of heels do you prefer her in, and how tall? 

For me, it's 3", open toed sandals. They're so cute, really painful, not too tall (preventing a masculine touch) and forces gurls to paint their toes for an added bonus! 

Let me know what footwear you prefer your gurlies in, and share some pics too!

Ouch! i had a pair of pink strappy open-toed sandals just like that! Only with 4" heels 
so they were even more uncomfortable. Luckily i didn't have to walk far in them, they were
decorative 'recreational' heels  Wink

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
CUTE!
Oh dear, my sissy would love to be in 3 inch heels. She has a minimum 5 inch heel and they are mostly pumps although she has a couple pair that are strappy open toed.
Pink 3 inch heel open toed shoes are the best for sissy for formal occasions. Nice 1.5 inch court shoes in patent black just for casual attire.
Oh but my sissy has such a great wiggle in her behind in her 5 inch heels, especially with a butt plug!
of course yes 5 inch heels and the butt plug are ideal for each birthday a new one of each time and enjoy that wiggle
(07-01-2021, 06:38 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: CUTE!

Thanks, i can't walk very far in them but i love wearing them!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(07-01-2021, 10:03 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Oh but my sissy has such a great wiggle in her behind in her 5 inch heels, especially with a butt plug!
The good thing about training Andrea in five inch heels of course is that she now has much greater scope in terms of what heels she can wear. 

A bit like with your chastity regime though, it sounds like Andrea benefits from the tough approach.
Well she is at least in 5 inch and often 6 inch ones. Just depends on my mood or if she is goinv to clean for someone else what they want her to wear!