satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re introduction
(06-04-2021, 07:07 PM)sissy maid mary Wrote: Hi

Following 14 months of enforced Non Dressing and no chastity play I have returned to both with a bit of a vengeance.
Although I have followed PDQ religiously I have missed dressing terribly. 
My first priority was to get locked up. Next retrieve my clothes from the loft. I've also bought a few new items notably a nice new Pinafore I couldn't resist (attached picture). While taking a picture of the new pinny I thought I would model a couple more items which was thoroughly enjoyable.
Looking forward to getting down serious cleaning, self punishment, more photos and hopefully visiting a professional Mistress again.

Curtsey to my superiors.
Sissy Maid Mary

Great photos, but if i wore creased or un-ironed closes. i wouldn't be sitting down for a long time, literally.
Just another naughty little boy.
So happy you found your way back to the true you! Never reject your love of yourself!
(06-27-2021, 12:48 PM)Devotedhusband Wrote: Great photos, but if i wore creased or un-ironed closes. i wouldn't be sitting down for a long time, literally.

Thanks, I was aware of the creases and it did worry me but the urge to get dressed surpassed the urge to iron.
I will have an extensive ironing session with a sore bum to make for my misdemeanor.
Longing to serve women
(06-28-2021, 05:26 AM)sissy maid mary Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 12:48 PM)Devotedhusband Wrote: Great photos, but if i wore creased or un-ironed closes. i wouldn't be sitting down for a long time, literally.

Thanks, I was aware of the creases and it did worry me but the urge to get dressed surpassed the urge to iron.
I will have an extensive ironing session with a sore bum to make for my misdemeanor.
Punitive ironing with a sore bottom is good for the sissy soul!
(06-28-2021, 10:21 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:

"Punitive ironing with a sore bottom is good for the sissy soul!"  It really is! Like corner time, 
it gives a gurl time to reflect on her poor behaviour and do something useful for her Lady at the same time.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(06-28-2021, 07:40 PM)trisneill Wrote:
(06-28-2021, 10:21 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:

"Punitive ironing with a sore bottom is good for the sissy soul!"  It really is! Like corner time, 
it gives a gurl time to reflect on her poor behaviour and do something useful for her Lady at the same time.
Absolutely so!  Here is a little something I found in a story in my PC archives regarding punitive ironing...you may find it interesting...

[size=undefined]Punitive ironing is a variation on cutting grass with nail scissors or painting coal white - the sort of tasks used by the Services to punish defaulters. My aunt was a WRAF officer for many years and often used punitive ironing to discipline strong willed girls who kicked over the traces.[/size]
[size=undefined]My method is to keep a large pillow case full of petticoats and knickers in the detention room. These are cast-offs and items acquired from charity shops. The punitive ironing task is set in units. One unit is a black waist petticoat and knickers, a black full length petticoat and knickers and two similar sets in white. That is, eight garments in all. These have to be pressed to perfection with all lace trim starched, each garment folded symmetrically, and without a wrinkle in sight. If the work is below standard, all or part of it has to be repeated.[/size]
[size=undefined]The work is done in the punishment room, and during disciplinary weekends he wears his gymslip and full school uniform for the whole weekend. My sister Mary is invariably present on these occasions and often supervises the work for me.[/size]
[attachment=4178]I thought of what I considered a suitable punishment for my lazy attitude to ironing.
First a healthy whacking with short strap, 20 each side, then the same again with a riding crop.
These was followed by corner time using the app to keep control. Straight away I earned extra time.
The extra twist was the iron I had not used was now attached by a shoe lace round my balls.
During my corner time I had to constantly recite how I was a lazy sissy maid, and I must obey my superiors etc.
On completion I discovered I had spent 10 minutes in the corner. I was lucky to get off lightly!
Next I had a dress to Iron. I had just bought this and it arrived by post so definitely needed it, so I did my sissy best to iron it well.
As always, I like to photograph a new dress, its a lovely almost baby doll, nice and short in pink broderie anglaise.
Another nice touch was I started the punishment at 5pm, when the rest of the country was watching England v Germany I was watching a corner as a proper sissy should.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Longing to serve women
Your new dress is adorable...and serving your corner time instead of watching the game is a great reminder that a sissy's life is about servitude, work and discipline!