ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Goal - Feminization of All Males
Nothing wrong with having a serious side...but nice to be a little playful as well.
(01-07-2017, 05:37 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 05:29 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: Go for it Sara! :-)

Done. At least the toy part. Two new pretty pink ones in the mail!!

Now I need to figure out where to get a cute outfit like that. 

See, I can stop being Sara Serious for a while. Maybe I'll call this new mode, Sara SissyTrainer  Tongue

I love it! I hope you both have lost of fun with the new outfits.
(01-07-2017, 05:37 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(01-07-2017, 05:29 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: Go for it Sara! :-)

Done. At least the toy part. Two new pretty pink ones in the mail!!

Now I need to figure out where to get a cute outfit like that. 

See, I can stop being Sara Serious for a while. Maybe I'll call this new mode, Sara SissyTrainer  Tongue

Sara, nothing wrong with having both a serious and fun side. Be careful you stick around the forum too long and we will turn you into a ‚ÄúEvil‚ÄĚ dominatrix Wink. Getting Kyle an outfit like this would be a lot of fun for both of you, definitely do not forget the heels, the higher the better!

Lots of places sell sissy dresses; they can be a bit expenses you might want to look on EBay or what for sale.

Here are couple links to wet your appetite. Let us know what pretty dress Kyle will be wearing soon.
http://www.thesissystore.com/sissy-dress...cPath=120&
http://www.ebay.com/cln/jennyom/sexy-sis...6732735013

Save
Hello to you all especially RD and Sara in Charge, I am still trying to figure out how to get my wife interested in looking at this site and the opinions and relationship beliefs both RD and Sara in Charge and all the other Females in charge have. My wife took me shopping today and bought me some more female clothes, nothing like this sissy. But my nancy clothes is really getting good quite large. I think I will have to be really well behaved and make some more money before my wife buys me anything like this sissy, but if I make it my goals and be real good for my wife, the day will eventually come and she will do it I bet. I was complaining the kitchen window was to easy to see through with an undersized curtain on it. My wife now put a extra large curtain up, so a i guess this means I will have to train in the kitchen some more. Oh yes one more thing, I says a big congratulations to Sara in Charge for being member of the month or is it number three. I will double check after this post, but either way I must applaud you, and I am one of your groupies or fans.
Nancy who just loves to curtsey

Hello RF I apologize for getting your initials wrong, you are RadicalFeminist, I admire you very much and never want to offend you. I will curtsey extra for my wife because of my spelling mistakes with your initials. I really want to remain on your good side.
Nancy who Loves to Curtsey
(12-24-2016, 02:50 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='3485' dateline='1482540620']
There is no such patriarchy as you seem to imply in the USA.
I'm sure it still exists in some parts of the world, and ideologies & religions that are far worse.
imho, MM

I have to strongly disagrees, the old boys network is alive and well in America. I work in a male dominated career where there are 100 to 1 male to female ratio. The board rooms and political offices are still overwhelming male. We have made great progress, but this fight is far from over. Many do not agree with me yet, equality is a myth in order for society to work there needs to be a dominated gender and a submissive one. Women need to either seize power or face the wrath of males again, if we lose males will dominated us and ensure we never have the ability to rise up. Live in your bubble, I am not ignore the dangers of toxic masculinity and the need to totally destroy it.

Save
[/quote]
Hello RadicalFeminist, maybe this sounds weird, but I want to do nothing but become your double agent. I want to be on your side and help you and women to rule the world.
I am Nancy and I just want to Curtsey for You.
Hello Nancy, sounds like you wife is already well on her way to making you a sissy. I you better dam well do a nice and perfect dainty curtsy to her for getting my initials wrong. Double agents? Not sure what you mean by that? Most older males will never willingly accept skirts, the key to our success is convincing mothers to raise strong daughters and prissy sons. It might take a few generations, but he alpha male will die out and be forgotten to history.
Sara, here is an excellent resource for custom made, beautiful clothes at a realistic price. A very wide variety of tastes.

http://www.lingeriebychristine.co.uk/sissies/

Another idea is to simply google "Lolita" (in context of the Japanese fashion style emphasizing cuteness). You may find accessories and style ideas that way, if not perhaps clothes that will fit a grown man well.

Some beautiful butt plugs, that approach the level of jewelry, are here.

http://www.steelbound.co.uk/product-cate...utt-plugs/

Secretsinlace.com has a wonderful selection of hosiery and undergarments like cinchers that will work on a make physique.

The Leslie Shoe Company at sexyshoes.com sells wide width women's shoes, and gives advice on converting men's to women's sizes. Their printed catalog has a size conversion chart.

ENJOY YOURSELF!
(01-07-2017, 03:47 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 12:27 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My personal goal is to see all males subjected into this role.

[Image: c7443d9afd2da0f266508fb780d4ea7e.jpg]

Save

After re-reading this thread, I realized that I'm often waaay too serious on here. A Debbie Downer. Or maybe in my case, a Sara Serious. 

So while I do stick by my earlier comments regarding TRUE equality, etc., I will also say that I am certainly not opposed to a little bit of this sort of thing. My husband Kyle has certainly been in his share of dresses, though nothing quite this spectacular. Maybe I should get an outfit like this for him? Anybody know where you find this sort of thing? And I love the big bow in the hair. Definitely will try that. And the idea of a pretty, pink plug in his tight bottom gets me excited. I have a number of toys for him, including plugs, but all of the plugs are in boring black. Sara Serious even in the bedroom I guess. But I think I'll order him something in a nice pretty pink. Right now in fact...
(01-07-2017, 10:54 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Sara, nothing wrong with having both a serious and fun side. Be careful you stick around the forum too long and we will turn you into a ‚ÄúEvil‚ÄĚ dominatrix Wink. Getting Kyle an outfit like this would be a lot of fun for both of you, definitely do not forget the heels, the higher the better!

Lots of places sell sissy dresses; they can be a bit expenses you might want to look on EBay or what for sale.

Here are couple links to wet your appetite. Let us know what pretty dress Kyle will be wearing soon.
http://www.thesissystore.com/sissy-dress...cPath=120&
http://www.ebay.com/cln/jennyom/sexy-sis...6732735013 Save

Hey now, what's evil about putting my husband in dresses? I think most of us here would agree that I'm doing him a favor, lol. I'm not sure Kyle always agrees though!

And those sites, OMG! Wow, wow, wow, wow....   I had no idea a site like TheSissyStore was out there. I spent like 2 hours last night looking through that catalog. Amazing. Not to mention, unless I'm mistaken, a lot of their models are trans, right? So sexy and beautiful...  You're right, a bit pricey. But Kyle and I do pretty well. Well enough that I'm not going to hesitate to whip out my credit card and get one. Just one, but definitely getting one. Oh, and at least a couple of pairs of panties. I just got lost looking at those. And when I noticed that you could get them specially modified to allow a little extra <ahem...> access....  Oh wow....

So now I'm having trouble choosing. I think that my favorite dresses that I would consider for Kyle are 1. Pretty Ribbons Uniform;  2. Sissy Christina; 3. Baby Bows Dress; 4. Thumbelina. Right now I think that Thumbelina is my favorite. Love the sleeve design, how the skirt sits on the flared petticoats, and the sash in the back. Also, just the right length so that I can see his cute pantied butt as he wiggles around the house in it. Of course, I also really love the Dolly, but that's more sleepwear than dress. But I think I'm probably going to pick up one dress and a couple of new pairs of panties (with modification!). Dear god, I can't tell you how exciting this is for me, just thinking about. 

You know, it's funny because I've never really called Kyle a sissy, either to his face or behind his back, because I always felt that the term was loaded with negativity in our society and I always wanted Kyle's feminine side to be something he wasn't ashamed of and maybe even came to be proud of. But once I get him in this dress, I think that his masculinity may take a big hit, and 'sissy' may be the only term that really fits!
Sara,  I am sure you had a most enjoyable time browsing the catalog did you have Kyle viewing it with you and getting his views on what your thoughts were that  would be appropriate for him,or are you keeping it as a surprise ? I would think that all musculinity would be lost when dressed in such as the Thumbelina and would produce a very compliant Kyle
(01-08-2017, 06:44 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Hello Nancy, sounds like you wife is already well on her way to making you a sissy.  I you better dam well do a nice and perfect dainty curtsy to her for getting my initials wrong. Double agents? Not sure what you mean by that? Most older males will never willingly accept skirts, the key to our success is convincing mothers to raise strong daughters and prissy sons. It might take a few generations, but he alpha male will die out and be forgotten to history.

Hello RadicalFeminist, I take much interest in reading your posts and hearing what you have to say. I never told my wife about my incident with you. But I have done some curtsy for her to day already and I think of those words you told me, nice and perfect dainty curtsy. For some reason I am so intrigued by the idea of becoming a curtsy expert, at least in secret. I have been telling my wife for some time to the best of my abilities that I want to be her sissy maid. She is naturally Dominant and bossy like. I just find it hard to get her to read all this material the way I do. Well I thought I was a double agent in the sense that I secretly want women to rule over men. I am volunteering to become as much of a obedient sissy maid possible for my wife in ways that we can both agree too. I have a lot more to learn and do I fully understand. I am here to learn, and I hope this site can help both my wife and I out in our partnership/relationship, and I really mean at keeping me some sort of training program for her.
Nancy who just loves to curtsy