satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Awful site on the internet...
cornertime.github.io

It uses your webcam to watch you in the corner (it doesn't send the video anywhere), but every time you move, it adds time and tells you out loud.

It can detect even a slight move!

I'm dreading having to use it again!
That's a good site! All sissies need/require discipline even when a live disciplinarian isn't available. Just imagine your Superior commanding you..."right, nose and toes to the wall, back straight, hands on your head and don't dare move a muscle"!
(06-13-2021, 01:29 PM)wailer Wrote: cornertime.github.io

It uses your webcam to watch you in the corner (it doesn't send the video anywhere), but every time you move, it adds time and tells you out loud.

Wailer, OMgosh! This is diabolical! I imagine a Mistress incorporating this tool to keep a sissy inline while she whisks out the door for lunch with her girlfriends... "Darling, I've set the corner-time disciplinarian all up for you so you don't have to worry your pretty little head . Just obey it like you would me. And BTW, my girlfriends and I will be checking up on you during our lunch via our security cameras, so do try to be a good girl, won't you? Tata, Sweetems! Love you! Mwah!"
Yours truly, Suzette
(06-13-2021, 06:36 PM)Suzette la Soubrette Wrote:
(06-13-2021, 01:29 PM)wailer Wrote: cornertime.github.io

Wailer, OMgosh! This is diabolical! I imagine a Mistress incorporating this tool to keep a sissy inline while she whisks out the door for lunch with her girlfriends... "Darling, I've set the corner-time disciplinarian all up for you so you don't have to worry your pretty little head . Just obey it like you would me. And BTW, my girlfriends and I will be checking up on you during our lunch via our security cameras, so do try to be a good girl, won't you? Tata, Sweetems! Love you! Mwah!"
What a fun scenario you've created...a virtual "sissy sitter" for Mistress!
There's no way to beat this system. Even a watchful mommy blinks once in a while, but this doesn't. It's heartbreaking when you get told you're getting more time and you know that you barely moved.
I cant wait to try this out
Longing to serve women
I'm sure I have used this or something very similar before but still needed to have another go so after my grocery shopping today while being properly dressed under my male clothes in matching bra and panties with tan tights On returning home, put the shopping away and prepared for my corner time.
Tights and panties should be around the ankles for full exposure.
I endured 14.28 minutes without penalty so was quite pleased with myself and will obviously have to make it more difficult next time.
Maybe weights around the balls, holding panties up against the wall with my nose, standing on a brick which should be quite difficult to maintain for 15 minutes or maybe something hot applied to the balls or bum.
Are there any suggestions?

Curtsey.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Longing to serve women
(06-13-2021, 07:18 PM)Cindy Wrote: There's no way to beat this system. Even a watchful mommy blinks once in a while, but this doesn't. It's heartbreaking when you get told you're getting more time and you know that you barely moved.

That's for sure!  It serves as a no-nonsense cyber disciplinarian that holds you to account!

(06-20-2021, 12:56 PM)sissy maid mary Wrote: I'm sure I have used this or something very similar before but still needed to have another go so after my grocery shopping today while being properly dressed under my male clothes in matching bra and panties with tan tights On returning home, put the shopping away and prepared for my corner time.
I endured 14.28 minutes without penalty so was quite pleased with myself and will obviously have to make it more difficult next time.
Maybe weights around the balls, holding panties up against the wall with my nose, standing on a brick which should be quite difficult to maintain for 15 minutes or maybe something hot applied to the balls or bum.

Curtsey.

Very nicely done!  The heels look appropriate for corner time as well!  I'm sure adding time or holding a coin to the wall with your nose will make it more arduous!
(06-20-2021, 12:56 PM)sissy maid mary Wrote: I'm sure I have used this or something very similar before but still needed to have another go so after my grocery shopping today while being properly dressed under my male clothes in matching bra and panties with tan tights On returning home, put the shopping away and prepared for my corner time.

Curtsey.
Here's an idea. Get a tens unit system with timer, place the pads on your bottom, clips on your sac and/or nipples, and/or (and you'll need to check if this is medically safe), use your tongue to keep a coin held against the wall, and attach the clips to your tongue...or hold the coin with your nose and attach the clips to your nostrils....then turn on the tens unit and see if you can stand still. BTW, as you probably know, you can get these tens unit systems at medical supply stores, which may or may not be less expensive than S&M shops.
Yours truly, Suzette
Here's an idea. Get a tens unit system with timer, place the pads on your bottom, clips on your sac and/or nipples, and/or (and you'll need to check if this is medically safe), use your tongue to keep a coin held against the wall, and attach the clips to your tongue...or hold the coin with your nose and attach the clips to your nostrils....then turn on the tens unit and see if you can stand still. BTW, as you probably know, you can get these tens unit systems at medical supply stores, which may or may not be less expensive than S&M shops.

Yours truly, Suzette

Thankyou for your suggestions Suzette, thats something to work up to although i felt quite exhausted after 14 minutes!
Longing to serve women