satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Embarassing moments
Come now darlings  ALL of you sweet sissies need to respond!
My most embarrassing moment was my wife telling me during intimacy, as we were trying to make a baby, that we were going to have all girls, since I obviously didn't have any boy sperm inside.

Yes, she got the immediate reaction she wanted in exciting me....

Miss Kimmi
(05-13-2018, 11:13 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: What are the most embarrassing moments you have had to endure as a sissy in a FLR?  I am one that loves to see him squirming and blushing in fear of what I am going to do next.  Really keeps him on his game and focused on being the best sissy he can be.  Come on sissies and wives and gf's tell us !!

In my life as a sissymaid, i've of course had many embarrassing moments. One of the most memorable was
the time i was publicly spanked on my bare bottom at the beach. My LadyJ. made good use of Her leather sandal.
The walk of shame back to the car park later was horrible for me, triumphant for Her! I'm sure my face was almost
as red as my bottom....almost.

Curtsies, 
triss neill

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-rLzDrLdv8Ak/V...Picnic.jpg

https://naughtygurl-triss.blogspot.com/2...beach.html

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
(05-31-2021, 11:43 PM)trisneill Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 11:13 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: What are the most embarrassing moments you have had to endure as a sissy in a FLR?  I am one that loves to see him squirming and blushing in fear of what I am going to do next.  Really keeps him on his game and focused on being the best sissy he can be.  Come on sissies and wives and gf's tell us !!

In my life as a sissymaid, i've of course had many embarrassing moments. One of the most memorable was
the time i was publicly spanked on my bare bottom at the beach. My LadyJ. made good use of Her leather sandal.
The walk of shame back to the car park later was horrible for me, triumphant for Her! I'm sure my face was almost

Curtsies, 
triss neil

So sissy.  Tell us what you did to deserve the public spanking/?
(06-01-2021, 03:49 AM)SissysWife Wrote:

Curtsies, 
triss neil

I am sure Trisneill deserved every slap from Lady j sandal. My pantiwaist of a husband has received her share of public spankings from me. One of the more EMBARRASSING public spankings was one my sissy wrote and I gave my take on 3-18 -21 of what I observed in the restroom with my girlfriend.                    Ms Mommy L

As a teen my mom would
Discuss in detail about my spankings.When neighboor ladies came over for coffee there were comments.Eg I know now why you’re so so polite .Have you been good today, Have you experienced a trip over Moms lap recently? I believe really enjoyed embarrassing me Shy Angry
(06-01-2021, 03:49 AM)SissysWife Wrote:

i didn't do anything, other than being a boi (and Her property). She did it to tighten Her grip over me
as Her sissy maid and housewife. Now i knew She wasn't bluffing about public humiliation. It certainly 
made me even more obedient and eager to please Her!

All sissy-gurls should be pantied, paddled and plugged
Of course as an adult my so has dreamed up even more embarrassing momentsOne was having to wear tight size zipped white slacks with flower print panties underneath and going shopping or to restaurants
Comments in malls ran from giggles and sometimes bolder stuff eg one lady say cute panties,another said she had a pair just like them .Morfifying!
(09-17-2019, 07:12 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Come now darlings  ALL of you sweet sissies need to respond!

Standing naked it front of the school nurse having my medical while mummy held my hand, even at 10 years old I found it very embarrassing.
One of my most memorable embarrassing times as a sissy, and there are many, occurred during the time I agreed to be a friend's practice model, as she attended cosmetology school. She wasn't satisfied with me just being a model, she eventually told me to dress as a girl while she practiced one me, since her clients would most likely be women. 

One day, after getting fully dressed in panties, bra, a pretty summer dress and heels, she set my hair in rollers, then did my makeup and nails. I was then placed under the dryer. I sat there, under the dryer, in full view of the front door, looking at a Cosmo magazine. As the dryer was humming, I saw her answer the door and greet her boyfriend. As she spoke with him, he looked over at me and laughed. I couldn't hear anything because of the dryer. They then embraced in a passionate kiss, as her fondled her body. They spoke some more, kissed some more, and then he left. She gave me a sheepish grin, as if to say, You're nothing but a sissy and remember that.