satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Male Privilege
(06-13-2016, 02:58 PM)dlittle6 Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 02:00 AM)Patti59 Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 05:19 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I cannot agree more with this concept.  As a former privileged male, it took strong women to put me in petticoats and make me realize that the macho male way wasn't the way of my future.  What it also took was the older females teaching the younger females that it was right and good to take my manhood and rub it in my  face to let them feel their new power.  Now that they understand what needs to be done, it can begin on a larger scale and only grow.

Hello dlittle!   You really do understand what the future will be!   Just curious, on your other posting, you mentioned about an old sports injury.  What sports did you play when you were younger?   Always a delight to see a once macho male feminized and put into his proper place! Smile

I played two sports, basketball and football.  Macho doesn't really cover it.  As a young male between the ages of 6 to 12, my mother said that I was "Hell on wheels"!  I once got a group of school buddies together at lunch time and we held up cards judging the girls who walked by on a scale of 1 - 10!   Learned the price of that type of disrespect quickly.  Sometimes that bad boy still tries to come out but not very successfully.

Oh, I so wish you mother know my Aunt Donna or me, we have dealt with nasty little beasts like you and much worse. Putting you into frocks would have just been the beginning. My aunt know how to convince mothers and she would gotten a couple of your buddies into frocks too. Then we would have made you put on a fashion show for the girls to rate you.
(06-14-2016, 05:45 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 05:19 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I cannot agree more with this concept.  As a former privileged male, it took strong women to put me in petticoats and make me realize that the macho male way wasn't the way of my future.  What it also took was the older females teaching the younger females that it was right and good to take my manhood and rub it in my  face to let them feel their new power.  Now that they understand what needs to be done, it can begin on a larger scale and only grow.
Chris, where was you Aunt Donna when we needed her?  How absolutely wonderful to have had these Macho Jerks Totally Feminized and then at the mercy of Tomboys!   This is how we must change society for the better.  dlittle6, you are such a Great Role Model for what a once macho male can be and should be changed into.  Now that you realize that females are to be in control, and males need to be feminized and submissive, I am sure your life is now much better! 
Hello dlittle!   You really do understand what the future will be!   Just curious, on your other posting, you mentioned about an old sports injury.  What sports did you play when you were younger?   Always a delight to see a once macho male feminized and put into his proper place! Smile

I played two sports, basketball and football.  Macho doesn't really cover it.  As a young male between the ages of 6 to 12, my mother said that I was "Hell on wheels"!  I once got a group of school buddies together at lunch time and we held up cards judging the girls who walked by on a scale of 1 - 10!   Learned the price of that type of disrespect quickly.  Sometimes that bad boy still tries to come out but not very successfully.

Oh, I so wish you mother know my Aunt Donna or me, we have dealt with nasty little beasts like you and much worse. Putting you into frocks would have just been the beginning. My aunt know how to convince mothers and she would gotten a couple of your buddies into frocks too. Then we would have made you put on a fashion show for the girls to rate you.
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
So many men just assume they're superior to women. It makes me sick to hear their boorishness.

If more boys were put into panties and skirts I'm sure more would, like me, understand that in fact it's women who are superior.

It wasn't just being dressed as a girl that tamed and humiliated me (it shouldn't be humiliating to wear the clothes of our betters), it was that the clothes I was made to wear were too young for me. So although my sister is two years younger than me, I was always made to feel her junior by having to wear a little frilly skirt when she was allowed jeans, or frilly pink panties and patterned white tights when she was allowed plain cotton ones, and especially when I was put back into nappies at the age of ten plus.
(06-18-2016, 08:58 AM)Ali Wrote: So many men just assume they're superior to women. It makes me sick to hear their boorishness.

If more boys were put into panties and skirts I'm sure more would, like me, understand that in fact it's women who are superior.

It wasn't just being dressed as a girl that tamed and humiliated me (it shouldn't be humiliating to wear the clothes of our betters), it was that the clothes I was made to wear were too young for me. So although my sister is two years younger than me, I was always made to feel her junior by having to wear a little frilly skirt when she was allowed jeans, or frilly pink panties and patterned white tights when she was allowed plain cotton ones, and especially when I was put back into nappies at the age of ten plus.

Ali, I agree 100%. This is one of the reasons I assisted mothers who are serious about petticoating. The practice has such a predominant lasting effect especially on once macho brats. I had the pleasure of attending several parties where once macho brats are decked out in frilly party dresses with several layers of petticoats, ribbons tied in their hair and loud tap shoes. The boys are made to serve all the women young and old in their frilly finery, curtsying to the superior female, stuck in his ultra frilly dress and panties while all the women and girls sit comfortably wearing pants. At this parties we will sometimes dress the real girls like boys in jeans, sports jerseys, and baseball caps. We have even shaved the girls hair if they ask, this creates an amazing gender role reversal scene no one forgets.
What a profound statement that must make. The boys in the frilliest of frills and the girls in jeans and jerseys! Women like this are the future, and will end male privilege!!! It could only be better if the "Mannish" Girls are flipping the boys skirts while they are serving the women! The establishment of the superior female is paramount in creating the New World Order of female rule. Total feminization of men and boys must happen! Thank you Chris for sharing!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Feminizing males is not difficult at all.
Anytime a woman as told me to put on panties, or a full slip as my new clothing around the house from now on, it just made me feel calm, happy and just right for me.
I delight in serving and encouragin female empowerment. Women are wonderful and born to rule!
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(08-02-2016, 04:50 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: Feminize males is not difficult at all.
Anytime a woman as told me to put on panties, or a full slip as my new clothing around the house from now on, it just made me feel calm, happy and just right for me.
I delight in serving and encouragin female empowerment. Women are wonderful and born to rule!

I think you make a great point here, Sissycindylynn...There is something very calming and comfortable about being in my "proper place"...There are very rare occasions when I am not able to wear a bra outside the house...and in those times, I don't feel quite right...I feel like something's out of place.

I know my place in society, and I have no desire to struggle against it or deviate from it...Obedience and submission to our Superiors is how things are supposed to be.  I most humbly thank the Women who are aware of Their Superiority and the power They hold...the great Women who have and are taking charge...

In respect,

sissy jamieanne
sissy jamieanne,
Well said and thanks for leeting myself and everyone here, know we feel the same!
sissy cindy lynn

(06-20-2016, 11:44 PM)Patti59 Wrote: What a profound statement that must make.  The boys in the frilliest of frills and the girls in jeans and jerseys!   Women like this are the future, and will end male privilege!!!   It could only be better if the "Mannish" Girls are flipping the boys skirts while they are serving the women!   The establishment of the superior female is paramount in creating the New World Order of female rule.  Total feminization of men and boys must happen!  Thank you Chris for sharing!

Well put and most true!
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
(08-02-2016, 09:55 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 04:50 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: Feminize males is not difficult at all.

I think you make a great point here, Sissycindylynn...There is something very calming and comfortable about being in my "proper place"...There are very rare occasions when I am not able to wear a bra outside the house...and in those times, I don't feel quite right...I feel like something's out of place.

I know my place in society, and I have no desire to struggle against it or deviate from it...Obedience and submission to our Superiors is how things are supposed to be.  I most humbly thank the Women who are aware of Their Superiority and the power They hold...the great Women who have and are taking charge...

In respect,

sissy jamieanne
Your welcome, you are an enlighten male who knows his place. The world will be better off when more males are on their knees ready to serve their female masters.

(08-03-2016, 01:35 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: sissy jamieanne,
Well said and thanks for leeting myself and everyone here, know we feel the same!
sissy cindy lynn

(06-20-2016, 11:44 PM)Patti59 Wrote: What a profound statement that must make.  The boys in the frilliest of frills and the girls in jeans and jerseys!   Women like this are the future, and will end male privilege!!!   It could only be better if the "Mannish" Girls are flipping the boys skirts while they are serving the women!   The establishment of the superior female is paramount in creating the New World Order of female rule.  Total feminization of men and boys must happen!  Thank you Chris for sharing!

Well put and most true!
Yes it is, clearly sending the message the girls now have "Male Privilege". I recently got to visit a mom who is raising her daughter and son in this fashion. The girls was happily playing videos with two of her friends. While her brother and boy cousin had to sit next to them wearing frilly dresses and playing with dolls. The boys had to tell the girls what their baby dolls names were. The icing on the cake was the boys had to get ready for their ballet recital and show off their tutu dresses to the girls. This was an amazing scene to observe and is happening in more household then people realize.

I'm not so sure that you could have handled all of us at once, but certainly one or two at a time.  Once petticoated, and teased mercilessly, I punched one in the mouth to shut him up!  He was so embarrassed being punched by a sissy that he just went away and left me alone.  Of course, I was punished for showing aggression, but I think Mom secretly loved seeing it happen.

(06-15-2016, 07:21 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
Chris, where was you Aunt Donna when we needed her?  How absolutely wonderful to have had these Macho Jerks Totally Feminized and then at the mercy of Tomboys!   This is how we must change society for the better.  dlittle6, you are such a Great Role Model for what a once macho male can be and should be changed into.  Now that you realize that females are to be in control, and males need to be feminized and submissive, I am sure your life is now much better! 

Patti, I wish there had been a tough Tomboy there to protect me from the bullies that were my former friends!  I had to punch one myself and got punished severely for it.  Mom beat me with a belt.  She said she had to beat the aggression out of me so that I never did that again.