satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Apron punishment for Marcus
(06-02-2021, 04:00 PM)Ali Wrote: I can reluctantly confirm the effectiveness of the ā€œif you act like a baby/child the I shall treat you like oneā€ school of discipline.

I dreaded hearing those words as a child and teenager, knowing that they heralded a spanking over my motherā€™s lap, and either panties or even nappies to reinforce the message.

It certainly taught me a lesson.
Yes as a Mommy to my sissy husband I feel spanking her gives her guidance and discipline that is needed.Some men remain boys and in some cases sissies and never reach adulthood. So I feel that we as women should address that problem by giving the necessary discipline across our knees. It really bothers me that Marcus takes advantage and acts childish around Valerie who is a nice woman and deserves better from Marcus and needs a attitude adjustment. As a Strict Mommy I would enjoy a topic concerning the subject of Marcus situation and the popularity of him receiving a spanking. Seeing how many members approve or disapproveĀ  of this action and give Valerie other opinions on this matter.Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ms Mommy L
(06-02-2021, 07:36 PM)MsĀ spankĀ hisĀ bottom Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 04:00 PM)Ali Wrote: I can reluctantly confirm the effectiveness of the ā€œif you act like a baby/child the I shall treat you like oneā€ school of discipline.

I dreaded hearing those words as a child and teenager, knowing that they heralded a spanking over my motherā€™s lap, and either panties or even nappies to reinforce the message.

Yes as a Mommy to my sissy husband I feel spanking her gives her guidance and discipline that is needed.Some men remain boys and in some cases sissies and never reach adulthood. So I feel that we as women should address that problem by giving the necessary discipline across our knees. It really bothers me that Marcus takes advantage and acts childish around Valerie who is a nice woman and deserves better from Marcus and needs a attitude adjustment. As a Strict Mommy I would enjoy a topic concerning the subject of Marcus situation and the popularity of him receiving a spanking. Seeing how many members approve or disapproveĀ  of this action and give Valerie other opinions on this matter.Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā Ms Mommy L

Sure, I would be interested in seeing what the consensus is. Even though I do plan on doing it next time he gets out of line. Heā€™s been well as of late.
-ValerieĀ Ā  Heart
(06-02-2021, 11:12 PM)v-villanueva Wrote:
(06-02-2021, 07:36 PM)MsĀ spankĀ hisĀ bottom Wrote:

Sure, I would be interested in seeing what the consensus is. Even though I do plan on doing it next time he gets out of line. Heā€™s been well as of late.
Yes Valerie I did not want to to start this subject without your approval . I am sure glad of your decision but I hope we can these members to get involved. I am disappointed by their lack of posting . This is a good subject that should get some interesting posts.Ā  I will start the topic later today, hopefully we will get some of our partner superior ladies to give their output.Ā  Spankings should be given on behavior not age. Marcus is not a child but his behavior at times needs to be corrected through panty Punishment and I really like when you made him go shopping for panties now add the final HUMILATION a good spanking from yourself.Ā  Ā Ms Mommy L.
Thankyou Zizy for posting the link to how to curtsey. I love to curtsey to women and will endeavor to train myself in all types of curtsey.
Longing to serve women