satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Scarlett Bottom
Hi it has come to my attention that some of our gurly members are having naughty thoughts while leering at we the superior sex.I am writing this so sissies will be aware what may be the consequences for such action and I am hoping that this will give some of the ladies a nice idea about handling their unruley little spineless sissy this summer. This occurance that I am about to write about happened when we were living together before we were married and I was training Millie.                                                                                                                                                                                           We were living in a motel before we were married. On this particular day Millie was off from work and we had plans to go to the motel pool. As usual I was having my morning breakfast that Millie had cooked and she was standing in the corner with her nose pressed up against the wall in her high waisted nylon panties . After she attends to my breakfast, she knows where she belongs.She stands straight and doesn't dare move or their would be consequences.                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Millie dear would you come hear Mommy has your little red speedo bathing suit." (Yes Mommy). "Mommy going to put these on you." ( Yes Mommy) Mommy likes these because they fit so tight and I can see just about see your total bare bottom.I can pat ,pinch or ( Slap!) ( OUCH Mommy)your hairless bottom." Millie do you like your little speedos? ( No Mommy). Don't ( SLAP!) You (SLAP!) Ever ( SLAP!) Answer me like that again Millie or I will slap your face right of You. (I am sorry Mommy!) Back when I was training Millie I would need to slap her face at times."Let's get going Millie and go to the pool now . As I slapped her hard with my hand on her little speedo bottom. ( Ouch ! Yes Mommy).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Well I held Millie hand not like a couple holds hands but like a mother leading a child. As we approached the pool it was not crowded , but their were two young ladies probably in their 20's. I decided to sit next to them ,we put the beach towels on the chair so we could lay down on them. I had millie put some sun tan oil on my back. Then I was rubbing some on millie back and with her speedos a almost bare bottom.I could see the ladies were like smirking as I rubbed her bottom and hairless legs. I knew my sissy of a husband was totally humilated.Well we had been their for almost a half hour and I dosed off.Well when I woke up I saw something that didn't make me happy. Millie was still on her stomach but she was moving around in the chair and leering at this young ladies.I raised my hand and brought the palm of my hand down as hard as I could (Ouch) on his bottom., leaving a hand print. Grabbed him by the ear, "Come with me you are going to get it'. Would you ladies watch our towels ,we will  be back soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I took Millie back to the room leading her by the ear and smacking her bottom all the way back. Went to the dresser drawer pulled out my little wooden paddle and my straight back chair. I started to pat the paddle into the palm of my hand and said" Mommy going to give you a spanking that you will never forget.' You should be ashamed of yourself . Those young ladies are young enough to be your daughter you should be ashamed of yourself leering at them." Now get over my knee right now don't keep Mommy waiting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I had just got this paddle from a little store down the road that sold liquor and snacks and the paddle felt very nice in my hand.I raised the paddle and (Crack! Crack!) started alternating on my husband butt cheeks. I did not stop( Crack! Crack!) landing fast and hard flattening and stinging her bare little ass. "Don't you ever leer at young ladies again(Crack!Crack! Crack!) Am I making myself clear! ( Yes Mommy ! Please Mommy!) "I am going to blisters your bare ass."( Please Ouch! Please Ouch Mommy !). "Are you learning your lesson you little sissy of a boyfriend.( Crack! Crack!) ( Yes Mommy I can't take the sting). Well I continue for another solid 2 minutes and my paddle turned my husband bare speedo ass Scarlett and purple in places. The whole spanking was not 10 minutes but I never stopped and landed that paddle to the point of tears for her. When I was done I rested my hand on his bare bottom and asked him if he had learned a lesson or did he want me to continue with another spanking? His bare ass was extremely hot under my hand. "You will go out and apologized to those young ladies. ,( Yes Mommy Please I don't want another spanking.).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Well holding her hand all the way their. Her head was down and her bare ass beaten by me on display. ( I want to apologize to you young ladies.Please accept my apology .) Millie was humbled standing their like the sissy she is. I turned Millie around and they saw her spanked. One young lady said Oh you gave him a spanking". They started to gigling and pointing , millie felt like a little sissy. We sat back on the chair and I ordered him to lay on his stomach so they could look at the spanking I gave him. I could see that they enjoyed his HUMILATION by the expression on their faces. My little sissy was good the rest of our poolside time not wanting me to turn her over my knee which I am sure these young ladies would not have objected to.                                                                                                                                                                       Well this is a little insight on how I trained Millie and you know everyday is a training day for her with a strict but loving Mommy.             Ms Mommy L.
Thank you for telling us this story. I am sure it was a good lesson for Millie. Once again I have taken the liberty of reformatting your story. I hope it meets with your approval.

Hi.

It has come to my attention that some of our gurly members are having naughty thoughts while leering at us, the superior sex. I am writing this so sissies will be aware what may be the consequences for such action and I am hoping that this will give some of the ladies a nice idea about handling their unruly, little, spineless sissy this summer. This occurrence that I am about to write about happened when we were living together before we were married and I was training Millie.

We were living in a motel before we were married. On this particular day Millie was off from work and we had plans to go to the motel pool. As usual I was having my morning breakfast that Millie had cooked and she was standing in the corner with her nose pressed up against the wall in her high waisted nylon panties. After she attends to my breakfast, she knows where she belongs. She stands straight and doesn't dare move or there would be consequences.

"Millie dear would you come here. Mommy has your little red speedo bathing suit."

“Yes Mommy.”

"Mommy is going to put these on you."

“Yes Mommy.”

“Mommy likes these because they fit so tight and I can see just about see your total bare bottom. I can pat ,pinch or slap your hairless bottom."

“Ouch, mommy!”

“Millie do you like your little speedos?”

“No, Mommy.”

“Don't ( SLAP!) You (SLAP!) Ever ( SLAP!) Answer me like that again Millie or I will slap your face right of you.

“I am sorry Mommy!”

Back when I was training Millie I would need to slap her face at times.

“Let’s get going Millie and go to the pool now.” as I slapped her hard with my hand on her little speedo covered bottom.

“Ouch! Yes Mommy.”

Well I held Millie’s hand not like a couple holds hands but like a mother leading a child. As we approached the pool it was not crowded , but there were two young ladies probably in their 20s. I decided to sit next to them.

We put the beach towels on the chair so we could lay down on them. I had Millie put some sun tan oil on my back. Then I was rubbing some on Millie’s back and with her speedos almost bare bottom. I could see the ladies were smirking as I rubbed her bottom and hairless legs. I knew my sissy of a husband was totally humiliated. Well we had been there for almost a half hour and I dozed off.

Well when I woke up I saw something that didn't make me happy. Millie was still on her stomach but she was moving around in the chair and leering at these young ladies. I raised my hand and brought the palm of my hand down as hard as I could on his bottom leaving a hand print. I grabbed him by the ear. "Come with me. You are going to get it. Would you ladies watch our towels? We will  be back soon.”

I took Millie back to the room leading her by the ear and smacking her bottom all the way back. I went to the dresser drawer pulled out my little wooden paddle and my straight back chair. I started to pat the paddle into the palm of my hand and said, "Mommy’s going to give you a spanking that you will never forget. You should be ashamed of yourself. Those young ladies are young enough to be your daughters. You should be ashamed of yourself leering at them. Now get over my knee right now. Don't keep Mommy waiting.”

I had just got this paddle from a little store down the road that sold liquor and snacks and the paddle felt very nice in my hand. I raised the paddle and (Crack! Crack!) started alternating on my husband’s butt cheeks. I did not stop (Crack! Crack!) landing fast and hard flattening and stinging her bare little ass.

"Don't you ever leer at young ladies again (Crack! Crack! Crack!) Am I making myself clear?”

“Yes, Mommy ! Please Mommy!”

"I am going to blisters your bare ass."

“Please Ouch! Please! Ouch! Mommy!”

"Are you learning your lesson you little sissy of a boyfriend?” ( Crack! Crack!)

“Yes Mommy. I can't take the sting.”

Well I continued for another solid 2 minutes and my paddle turned my husband’s bare speedo ass scarlet and purple in places. The whole spanking was not 10 minutes but I never stopped. I landed that paddle to the point of tears for her. When I was done I rested my hand on his bare bottom and asked him if he had learned a lesson or did he want me to continue with another spanking. His bare ass was extremely hot under my hand.

"You will go out and apologize to those young ladies.”

“Yes, Mommy. Please I don't want another spanking.”

I was holding her hand all the way there. Her head was down and her bare ass beaten by me on display.

“I want to apologize to you young ladies. Please accept my apology.”

Millie was humbled standing there like the sissy she is. I turned Millie around and they saw her spanked bottom. One young lady said,  “Oh you gave him a spanking". They started giggling and pointing , Millie felt like a little sissy. We sat back on the chair and I ordered him to lay on his stomach so they could look at the spanking I gave him. I could see that they enjoyed his HUMILATION by the expression on their faces. My little sissy was good the rest of our poolside time not wanting me to turn her over my knee which I am sure these young ladies would not have objected to.

Well this is a little insight on how I trained Millie and you know everyday is a training day for her with a strict but loving Mommy.

Ms Mommy L.
(05-17-2021, 09:03 AM)Cindy Wrote: Thank you for telling us this story. I am sure it was a good lesson for Millie. Once again I have taken the liberty of reformatting your story. I hope it meets with your approval.

Hi.

It has come to my attention that some of our gurly members are having naughty thoughts while leering at us, the superior sex. I am writing this so sissies will be aware what may be the consequences for such action and I am hoping that this will give some of the ladies a nice idea about handling their unruly, little, spineless sissy this summer. This occurrence that I am about to write about happened when we were living together before we were married and I was training Millie.

We were living in a motel before we were married. On this particular day Millie was off from work and we had plans to go to the motel pool. As usual I was having my morning breakfast that Millie had cooked and she was standing in the corner with her nose pressed up against the wall in her high waisted nylon panties. After she attends to my breakfast, she knows where she belongs. She stands straight and doesn't dare move or there would be consequences.

"Millie dear would you come here. Mommy has your little red speedo bathing suit."

“Yes Mommy.”

"Mommy is going to put these on you."

“Yes Mommy.”

“Mommy likes these because they fit so tight and I can see just about see your total bare bottom. I can pat ,pinch or slap your hairless bottom."

“Ouch, mommy!”

“Millie do you like your little speedos?”

“No, Mommy.”

“Don't ( SLAP!) You (SLAP!) Ever ( SLAP!) Answer me like that again Millie or I will slap your face right of you.

“I am sorry Mommy!”

Back when I was training Millie I would need to slap her face at times.

“Let’s get going Millie and go to the pool now.” as I slapped her hard with my hand on her little speedo covered bottom.

“Ouch! Yes Mommy.”

Well I held Millie’s hand not like a couple holds hands but like a mother leading a child. As we approached the pool it was not crowded , but there were two young ladies probably in their 20s. I decided to sit next to them.

We put the beach towels on the chair so we could lay down on them. I had Millie put some sun tan oil on my back. Then I was rubbing some on Millie’s back and with her speedos almost bare bottom. I could see the ladies were smirking as I rubbed her bottom and hairless legs. I knew my sissy of a husband was totally humiliated. Well we had been there for almost a half hour and I dozed off.

Well when I woke up I saw something that didn't make me happy. Millie was still on her stomach but she was moving around in the chair and leering at these young ladies. I raised my hand and brought the palm of my hand down as hard as I could on his bottom leaving a hand print. I grabbed him by the ear. "Come with me. You are going to get it. Would you ladies watch our towels? We will  be back soon.”

I took Millie back to the room leading her by the ear and smacking her bottom all the way back. I went to the dresser drawer pulled out my little wooden paddle and my straight back chair. I started to pat the paddle into the palm of my hand and said, "Mommy’s going to give you a spanking that you will never forget. You should be ashamed of yourself. Those young ladies are young enough to be your daughters. You should be ashamed of yourself leering at them. Now get over my knee right now. Don't keep Mommy waiting.”

I had just got this paddle from a little store down the road that sold liquor and snacks and the paddle felt very nice in my hand. I raised the paddle and (Crack! Crack!) started alternating on my husband’s butt cheeks. I did not stop (Crack! Crack!) landing fast and hard flattening and stinging her bare little ass.

"Don't you ever leer at young ladies again (Crack! Crack! Crack!) Am I making myself clear?”

“Yes, Mommy ! Please Mommy!”

"I am going to blisters your bare ass."

“Please Ouch! Please! Ouch! Mommy!”

"Are you learning your lesson you little sissy of a boyfriend?” ( Crack! Crack!)

“Yes Mommy. I can't take the sting.”

Well I continued for another solid 2 minutes and my paddle turned my husband’s bare speedo ass scarlet and purple in places. The whole spanking was not 10 minutes but I never stopped. I landed that paddle to the point of tears for her. When I was done I rested my hand on his bare bottom and asked him if he had learned a lesson or did he want me to continue with another spanking. His bare ass was extremely hot under my hand.

"You will go out and apologize to those young ladies.”

“Yes, Mommy. Please I don't want another spanking.”

I was holding her hand all the way there. Her head was down and her bare ass beaten by me on display.

“I want to apologize to you young ladies. Please accept my apology.”

Millie was humbled standing there like the sissy she is. I turned Millie around and they saw her spanked bottom. One young lady said,  “Oh you gave him a spanking". They started giggling and pointing , Millie felt like a little sissy. We sat back on the chair and I ordered him to lay on his stomach so they could look at the spanking I gave him. I could see that they enjoyed his HUMILATION by the expression on their faces. My little sissy was good the rest of our poolside time not wanting me to turn her over my knee which I am sure these young ladies would not have objected to.

Well this is a little insight on how I trained Millie and you know everyday is a training day for her with a strict but loving Mommy.

Ms Mommy L.
Thank you Cindy for reformating that never forgetting embarrasement that Millie caused me and how I was able to teach her that behavior was and always will be punished and unacceptable.That must have taken some work to edit but once again we appreciate your kindness . Thank you.          Ms Mommy L.
That certainly sounds like a punishment that Millie won’t soon have forgotten. The real measure of a punishment’s effectiveness is measured by subsequent behaviour of course. I presume Millie has made a special effort to avoid such transgressions since?
It definitely is a punishment that she won't forget anytime soon. Added to thqt is having to apologize and put her freshly abused bottom on public display to affirm she is a sissy male.
(05-17-2021, 07:18 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Hi it has come to my attention that some of our gurly members are having naughty thoughts while leering at we the superior sex.I am writing this so sissies will be aware what may be the consequences for such action and I am hoping that this will give some of the ladies a nice idea about handling their unruley little spineless sissy this summer. This occurance that I am about to write about happened when we were living together before we were married and I was training Millie.                                                                                                                                                                                           We were living in a motel before we were married. On this particular day Millie was off from work and we had plans to go to the motel pool. As usual I was having my morning breakfast that Millie had cooked and she was standing in the corner with her nose pressed up against the wall in her high waisted nylon panties . After she attends to my breakfast, she knows where she belongs.She stands straight and doesn't dare move or their would be consequences.                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Millie dear would you come hear Mommy has your little red speedo bathing suit." (Yes Mommy). "Mommy going to put these on you." ( Yes Mommy) Mommy likes these because they fit so tight and I can see just about see your total bare bottom.I can pat ,pinch or ( Slap!) ( OUCH Mommy)your hairless bottom." Millie do you like your little speedos? ( No Mommy). Don't ( SLAP!) You (SLAP!) Ever ( SLAP!) Answer me like that again Millie or I will slap your face right of You. (I am sorry Mommy!) Back when I was training Millie I would need to slap her face at times."Let's get going Millie and go to the pool now . As I slapped her hard with my hand on her little speedo bottom. ( Ouch ! Yes Mommy).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Well I held Millie hand not like a couple holds hands but like a mother leading a child. As we approached the pool it was not crowded , but their were two young ladies probably in their 20's. I decided to sit next to them ,we put the beach towels on the chair so we could lay down on them. I had millie put some sun tan oil on my back. Then I was rubbing some on millie back and with her speedos a almost bare bottom.I could see the ladies were like smirking as I rubbed her bottom and hairless legs. I knew my sissy of a husband was totally humilated.Well we had been their for almost a half hour and I dosed off.Well when I woke up I saw something that didn't make me happy. Millie was still on her stomach but she was moving around in the chair and leering at this young ladies.I raised my hand and brought the palm of my hand down as hard as I could (Ouch) on his bottom., leaving a hand print. Grabbed him by the ear, "Come with me you are going to get it'. Would you ladies watch our towels ,we will  be back soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I took Millie back to the room leading her by the ear and smacking her bottom all the way back. Went to the dresser drawer pulled out my little wooden paddle and my straight back chair. I started to pat the paddle into the palm of my hand and said" Mommy going to give you a spanking that you will never forget.' You should be ashamed of yourself . Those young ladies are young enough to be your daughter you should be ashamed of yourself leering at them." Now get over my knee right now don't keep Mommy waiting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I had just got this paddle from a little store down the road that sold liquor and snacks and the paddle felt very nice in my hand.I raised the paddle and (Crack! Crack!) started alternating on my husband butt cheeks. I did not stop( Crack! Crack!) landing fast and hard flattening and stinging her bare little ass. "Don't you ever leer at young ladies again(Crack!Crack! Crack!) Am I making myself clear! ( Yes Mommy ! Please Mommy!) "I am going to blisters your bare ass."( Please Ouch! Please Ouch Mommy !). "Are you learning your lesson you little sissy of a boyfriend.( Crack! Crack!) ( Yes Mommy I can't take the sting). Well I continue for another solid 2 minutes and my paddle turned my husband bare speedo ass Scarlett and purple in places. The whole spanking was not 10 minutes but I never stopped and landed that paddle to the point of tears for her. When I was done I rested my hand on his bare bottom and asked him if he had learned a lesson or did he want me to continue with another spanking? His bare ass was extremely hot under my hand. "You will go out and apologized to those young ladies. ,( Yes Mommy Please I don't want another spanking.).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Well holding her hand all the way their. Her head was down and her bare ass beaten by me on display. ( I want to apologize to you young ladies.Please accept my apology .) Millie was humbled standing their like the sissy she is. I turned Millie around and they saw her spanked. One young lady said Oh you gave him a spanking". They started to gigling and pointing , millie felt like a little sissy. We sat back on the chair and I ordered him to lay on his stomach so they could look at the spanking I gave him. I could see that they enjoyed his HUMILATION by the expression on their faces. My little sissy was good the rest of our poolside time not wanting me to turn her over my knee which I am sure these young ladies would not have objected to.                                                                                                                                                                       Well this is a little insight on how I trained Millie and you know everyday is a training day for her with a strict but loving Mommy.             Ms Mommy L.

Dear God    I just wilted when I read about the pool episode   . So thrilling   tommie
(05-21-2021, 12:33 AM)touchdown Wrote:
(05-17-2021, 07:18 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote: Hi it has come to my attention that some of our gurly members are having naughty thoughts while leering at we the superior sex.I am writing this so sissies will be aware what may be the consequences for such action and I am hoping that this will give some of the ladies a nice idea about handling their unruley little spineless sissy this summer. This occurance that I am about to write about happened when we were living together before we were married and I was training Millie.                                                                                                                                                                                           We were living in a motel before we were married. On this particular day Millie was off from work and we had plans to go to the motel pool. As usual I was having my morning breakfast that Millie had cooked and she was standing in the corner with her nose pressed up against the wall in her high waisted nylon panties . After she attends to my breakfast, she knows where she belongs.She stands straight and doesn't dare move or their would be consequences.                                                                                                                                                                                                           "Millie dear would you come hear Mommy has your little red speedo bathing suit." (Yes Mommy). "Mommy going to put these on you." ( Yes Mommy) Mommy likes these because they fit so tight and I can see just about see your total bare bottom.I can pat ,pinch or ( Slap!) ( OUCH Mommy)your hairless bottom." Millie do you like your little speedos? ( No Mommy). Don't ( SLAP!) You (SLAP!) Ever ( SLAP!) Answer me like that again Millie or I will slap your face right of You. (I am sorry Mommy!) Back when I was training Millie I would need to slap her face at times."Let's get going Millie and go to the pool now . As I slapped her hard with my hand on her little speedo bottom. ( Ouch ! Yes Mommy).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Well I held Millie hand not like a couple holds hands but like a mother leading a child. As we approached the pool it was not crowded , but their were two young ladies probably in their 20's. I decided to sit next to them ,we put the beach towels on the chair so we could lay down on them. I had millie put some sun tan oil on my back. Then I was rubbing some on millie back and with her speedos a almost bare bottom.I could see the ladies were like smirking as I rubbed her bottom and hairless legs. I knew my sissy of a husband was totally humilated.Well we had been their for almost a half hour and I dosed off.Well when I woke up I saw something that didn't make me happy. Millie was still on her stomach but she was moving around in the chair and leering at this young ladies.I raised my hand and brought the palm of my hand down as hard as I could (Ouch) on his bottom., leaving a hand print. Grabbed him by the ear, "Come with me you are going to get it'. Would you ladies watch our towels ,we will  be back soon.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I took Millie back to the room leading her by the ear and smacking her bottom all the way back. Went to the dresser drawer pulled out my little wooden paddle and my straight back chair. I started to pat the paddle into the palm of my hand and said" Mommy going to give you a spanking that you will never forget.' You should be ashamed of yourself . Those young ladies are young enough to be your daughter you should be ashamed of yourself leering at them." Now get over my knee right now don't keep Mommy waiting.                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I had just got this paddle from a little store down the road that sold liquor and snacks and the paddle felt very nice in my hand.I raised the paddle and (Crack! Crack!) started alternating on my husband butt cheeks. I did not stop( Crack! Crack!) landing fast and hard flattening and stinging her bare little ass. "Don't you ever leer at young ladies again(Crack!Crack! Crack!) Am I making myself clear! ( Yes Mommy ! Please Mommy!) "I am going to blisters your bare ass."( Please Ouch! Please Ouch Mommy !). "Are you learning your lesson you little sissy of a boyfriend.( Crack! Crack!) ( Yes Mommy I can't take the sting). Well I continue for another solid 2 minutes and my paddle turned my husband bare speedo ass Scarlett and purple in places. The whole spanking was not 10 minutes but I never stopped and landed that paddle to the point of tears for her. When I was done I rested my hand on his bare bottom and asked him if he had learned a lesson or did he want me to continue with another spanking? His bare ass was extremely hot under my hand. "You will go out and apologized to those young ladies. ,( Yes Mommy Please I don't want another spanking.).                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      Well holding her hand all the way their. Her head was down and her bare ass beaten by me on display. ( I want to apologize to you young ladies.Please accept my apology .) Millie was humbled standing their like the sissy she is. I turned Millie around and they saw her spanked. One young lady said Oh you gave him a spanking". They started to gigling and pointing , millie felt like a little sissy. We sat back on the chair and I ordered him to lay on his stomach so they could look at the spanking I gave him. I could see that they enjoyed his HUMILATION by the expression on their faces. My little sissy was good the rest of our poolside time not wanting me to turn her over my knee which I am sure these young ladies would not have objected to.                                                                                                                                                                       Well this is a little insight on how I trained Millie and you know everyday is a training day for her with a strict but loving Mommy.             Ms Mommy L.

Dear God    I just wilted when I read about the pool episode   . So thrilling   tommie

It was not to thrilling for my pantiwaist of a husband . Those young ladies laughing at him combined with a good hard stinging spanking made it a very memorable experience for me and sissy.
Hello Ms Mommy L, this sounds like the perfect mix of sissy training, punishment and humiliation. Speedos are popular here in Australia too - I'm sure having them a size too small and in bright red would only emphasis millie's predicament and embarrassment. Clever.
Thank you for posting.
Know thy self, sissy.  Don't whine, don't pine, learn to expand your mind.