satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sue, update on my sons petticoating
Hi everyone,
It's been a bit over 9 months since I started petticoating my son chris who is now 15, along with help from my 10yo daughter, my sister and her 2 daughters.
Chris is now dressed 24-7 in diapers and baby dresses, he's got quite a collection of dresses from "binkies n bows" an online shop that makes adorable adult baby dresses.
For the first few months he was still wearing his boys uniform to school, but after covid and the lockdowns hit there school was temporarily closed, so I decided to start homeschooling him. That was around 6 months ago, and was the last time chris wore anything made for a boy or for someone his age.

I live in a small town and reactions have been mixed, there are always the people with negative comments (usually men) but most people just laugh. I take chris with me everywhere I go so by now everyone knows I dress my teenage son as a baby girl. I've kept his hair short so there's no mistaking him for a real girl.
He still hates his new life as a baby girl, and used to beg me to let him go back to being a regular boy, but I think he's starting to accept that won't be happening any time soon.

Regards, Sue
(04-27-2021, 10:52 PM)Sue Wrote: Hi everyone,
It's been a bit over 9 months since I started petticoating my son chris who is now 15, along with help from my 10yo daughter, my sister and her 2 daughters.
Chris is now dressed 24-7 in diapers and baby dresses, he's got quite a collection of dresses from "binkies n bows" an online shop that makes adorable adult baby dresses.
For the first few months he was still wearing his boys uniform to school, but after covid and the lockdowns hit there school was temporarily closed, so I decided to start homeschooling him. That was around 6 months ago, and was the last time chris wore anything made for a boy or for someone his age.

I live in a small town and reactions have been mixed, there are always the people with negative comments (usually men) but most people just laugh. I take chris with me everywhere I go so by now everyone knows I dress my teenage son as a baby girl. I've kept his hair short so there's no mistaking him for a real girl.
He still hates his new life as a baby girl, and used to beg me to let him go back to being a regular boy, but I think he's starting to accept that won't be happening any time soon.

Regards, Sue

Hi Sue. This is Mommy L and I would like to ask you a few questions. One did you ever consider making him a sissy instead of a baby girl? ( Putting him in panties , feminization ect) . Two because of his resentment do you sometimes have to give him a little over the knee correction in the form of a spanking. Welcome and I wish you well with your son upbringing. Ms Mommy L.
Fantasy is fantasy and what happens between consenting adults is their business, but actually doing any of this to a child is just plain wrong. I agree with Tiffany.
(04-28-2021, 01:13 AM)Cindy Wrote: Fantasy is fantasy and what happens between consenting adults is their business, but actually doing any of this to a child is just plain wrong. I agree with Tiffany.

Yes you are right Cindy . That why I asked her about him being a sissy as opposed to being a baby. Both are not appropriate so I do agree with you and tiffany. But that being said I do feel she does have a right give him a spanking and if their were more disciplined teenagers today society would be better. As far as millie who is a teenager in a adult body  he needs my guidance and discipline. Ms Mommy L
The biggest issue for me here is the public aspect of it. As a means of correcting behaviour I am broadly behind the concept of petticoating having been through it myself, but my mother was always careful to ensure it was a private affair (or at least removed from risk of embarrassment amongst anyone I was likely to know outside the family) and while I was a child at least, it remained a temporary measure and one used in response to misbehaviour. 

It would be great to see a society where femininity in males was much more normalised (and through which a form of societal petticoating might one day be implemented) which would reduce a lot of the stigma and embarrassment but this a gradual process (with signs that society is generally heading in this direction) and therefore not yet something that can be done without a certain amount of ridicule. 

The fact that this is public, full time and seemingly long term makes me worry that this is more for your benefit than his.
I personally think this should be in the story section as I don't believe its true, just a fantasy that lots of us would like but should not happen for real.
I too do hope that this is a story, else it is abuse, plain and simple.
Have to agree with Sissybaby34, et al.  Ultimately, this is a fantasy site and, as such, members express their wants, needs, desires, imagination through various means.  In reality, no matter how small the town anyone objecting to such treatment would just contact CPS at whatever level of municipal government was appropriate.  Also, any 15 y.o., baring physical disabilities, would be physically capable of defending himself from such treatment.  While the story section would be more appropriate for such ilk, the whimsy of fantasy runs throughout this site and visiting here the reader must accept this fact.  Just the writer's 2 cents.
I couldn't agree with you guys more i really hope its just a story
I can assure you all it's not a story, my son really lives full time as a baby girl.
I have had my countries equivalent of cps called on me, but here a parent can dress there child however they wish as long as they're not exposed or physically hurt.