satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
maid uniforms

Always nice to have a selection of maid uniform styles, something for every occasion!
Maid uniforms are essential to having a proper sissy.  The clothes capture and put on display the correct role of the male in a relationship.  As an inferior being whose purpose is to serve his mistress in any way!  I prefer short and frilly!
Some lovely uniforms there that any sissy would be proud to own - one more and you’ll have one for each day of the week.  Wink
Very nice selection indeed but just 6 as for a 7th no need as you have your Sunday dress for church? Smile
(04-25-2021, 01:34 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Maid uniforms are essential to having a proper sissy.  The clothes capture and put on display the correct role of the male in a relationship.  As an inferior being whose purpose is to serve his mistress in any way!  I prefer short and frilly!

My sissymaid has a couple of satin maid dresses and wears a very puffy petticoat under the skirt. Really lets her know what her role and place is.
(04-26-2021, 12:18 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(04-25-2021, 01:34 PM)SissysWife Wrote: Maid uniforms are essential to having a proper sissy.  The clothes capture and put on display the correct role of the male in a relationship.  As an inferior being whose purpose is to serve his mistress in any way!  I prefer short and frilly!

My sissymaid has a couple of satin maid dresses and wears a very puffy petticoat under the skirt. Really lets her know what her role and place is.
Does a sissy maid need a working uniform as well?

https://ashleylazlo.blogspot.com
Some delicious outfits there!

Personally I’m in the ‘short and frilly’ camp. My dress is black, and just long enough to cover my knickers (but not my stocking tops), but when I reach up or bend over I know that everything is revealed!
When Mistress wishes me to perform domestic chores in slightly more comfortable attire she chooses one of three LindyBop Audrey dresses (pink, blue or yellow gingham). She permits me to play 50s music in the kitchen whilst working, whilst doing so, (unless she is on a work call in the adjoining study).
https://tagareen.vscommerce.co.uk/dresse...-dress-p22
Certainly a maid uniform makes clear the status of the person wearing it...especially when that person is a male/sissy. The sissy maid is a domestic servant, relegated to the most subordinate position of the household. A maids uniform should be practical in nature as they are intended for chores, hard work and domestic drudgery, yet feminine enough to make clear the wearer has been emasculated.
(04-25-2021, 01:11 PM)Silymaid Wrote: Always nice to have a selection of maid uniform styles, something for every occasion!

This is my kind of maid's dress!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)