satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Sissies Kissing
(04-10-2021, 11:21 AM)Ali Wrote: There’s something very special about kissing another sissy for the first time. When I did it he was a bit taller than me, and I had to go up on tiptoes to be able to kiss him.

I was so nervous about it, but felt tingly all over. When our lips touched it was like electricity.

Awwww, good gurls.

(04-11-2021, 01:49 AM)Dancer4Fun Wrote: My dance teacher and all the mothers of the other students at the dance school, both boys and girls, knew I was a sissy. When I was about twelve years old I was instructed that on arrival at dance class that I was to kiss all the girls on the cheek and the boys on the lips in greeting. At first I didn't like kissing the boys but eventually came to like it when the boys kissed me and put their tongue in my mouth and held me tight.
My dance teacher said it was good for me to learn early how to be a proper sissy.

Love to hear this sort of stuff! Sissies should always be ready to pucker up!
What a lovely picture. I've never kissed another sissy but I've often thought about it. I imagine it begins with a nervous, chaste peck on the lips like the boys in the image but who knows where it goes after that!
A loving mother would encourage their sissy girls starting as young as possible proper sissy educate to kiss the boys on the cheek and other sissy girls on the lips.
Perfect lipstick for sissy girls kissing.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yes love that color. It sure would leave an indelible mark Smile
(04-12-2021, 11:51 PM)afp Wrote: Yes love that color. It sure would leave an indelible mark Smile

I know, yummy.
(04-12-2021, 10:29 PM)sissygirl 2 Wrote: Perfect lipstick for sissy girls kissing.

Mmm, absolutely.. Pretty and pink just like our outfits. I'd be nervous at first and incredibly shy, but once I tasted those gorgeous lips I'd be unable to resist.
(04-12-2021, 10:29 PM)sissygirl 2 Wrote: Perfect lipstick for sissy girls kissing.

All the sissies on this thread need this shade!
(04-13-2021, 03:55 PM)Satin Jessie Wrote:

Mmm, absolutely.. Pretty and pink just like our outfits. I'd be nervous at first and incredibly shy, but once I tasted those gorgeous lips I'd be unable to resist.

Me too  Heart

My sissymaid andrea has that shiny glossy piink lipstick. It looks great aroun a dildo when she is doing her sucking training!