satban
Poll: Should a sissy be pegged with strap on to satisfy their need for sex?
No
Yes, 1-2 times per week
Yes, 3-4 times per week
Yes, 5-6 times per week
Yes, 7-8 times per week
Yes, more than 8 times per week
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sissy sex
While Mistress uses a strap on on me several times a week, i usually only have sissygasm about every 2 months, after the build has taken place.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(03-20-2021, 04:50 AM)SissyDana Wrote: While Mistress uses a strap on on me several times a week, i usually only have sissygasm about every 2 months, after the build has taken place.

Your mistress should experiment with different techniques of pegging you. If it is done right you will have a sissygasm and be involuntarily getting you sissy juice worked out. Oh and do not forget to save it, my sissy has to recycle it by swallowing all of her sissy juice.
(03-25-2021, 06:25 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(03-20-2021, 04:50 AM)SissyDana Wrote: While Mistress uses a strap on on me several times a week, i usually only have sissygasm about every 2 months, after the build has taken place.

Your mistress should experiment with different techniques of pegging you. If it is done right you will have a sissygasm and be involuntarily getting you sissy juice worked out. Oh and do not forget to save it, my sissy has to recycle it by swallowing all of her sissy juice.

There needs to be some mistress manual for this stuff ?

My sissy will be pegged whenever....if her legs are looking good one night, then down goes that mini skirt / leggings, and then bent over the table till I'm done!
(03-25-2021, 11:21 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:

My sissy will be pegged whenever....if her legs are looking good one night, then down goes that mini skirt / leggings, and then bent over the table till I'm done!
I agree Melissa, its not up to the sissy when they get pegged. My sissy has to ask for it, well usually I deny her until she is begging for it. The rule is you have to ask for it between Monday  and Wednesday and get pegged a mininumum of 2 times a week. If whe doe not ask between those days she get it every day at least once from Thursday to Sunday! A pegfestival if you will, only took one time of not asking to convince her it was in her best interest to request it lol.
(03-08-2021, 04:46 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:
(03-05-2021, 03:10 PM)whyguys Wrote: Two or Three per week  -  Just enough to impress upon them that the true venue of Woman's interest in malettes is correcting past constructs of sexual primacy and that it is the only means in which sexuality shall be made open to the secondary sex that may be counted upon...  ALL OTHER MEANS WOMEN TAKE FOR SEXUAL PLEASURE SHOULD BE AT HER DISCRETION EVEN IF SURPRISE.

Well sissies should be the one getting penetrated, sucking, and all the other sexual roles that traditionally males ascribed to the female gender.

Oh the great mirth YOUR SEX must have at such occurrences of total past reversal of the false past relationships of FEMALES and males (or soon more correctly 'malettes').  Might YOU or some other FEMALE acquaintances relate joys of having primacy over our inferior sex.

(03-14-2021, 06:00 PM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(03-02-2021, 06:08 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Not sure if this is in right category but here goes anyway. Understanding that sissies,albeit in chastity, still hqve a need for sex. I have posted a poll on this and would greatly appreciate input as it will determine what sissy andrea gets. Basically since a sissy needs sex as much as anyone else I feel they should be the benficiary of a good pegging with a nice strap on. That way she cannot complain about not getting to have sex at all. Please vote on the poll and let me know what everyones opinion is.

Curtsy Miss Amber

I voted no only because i think sissy andrea should be pegged only when when You want to & for Your pleasure Miss. & not because sissy might need sex. 

That being said  i think sissies should experience sex as pleasing their Owner orally, or being penetrated for their Owners enjoyment and/or milking

And maybe Miss enjoys  cuckolding, sissy could also learn to please a Real Man too 

Curtsy

When FEMALES fully rise to claim THEIR PROPER ASCENDANCY ---  ALL we males SHALL BE SISSIES.... the term 'man' then forever archaic.
Pegging a sissy, especially a still inexperienced sissy, can be a wonderful way of reinforcing his sissy status.

By definition a sissy is subservient to all females, and to his Mistress in particular if he’s lucky enough to have one. Being dressed in girly frillies will probably be quite a dent to his male ego, while he still has one. Being forcibly bent over, his skirt lifted, his knickers lowered, and being repeatedly and roughly penetrated will leave him in no doubt whatsoever about his new status. This will be reinforced further if his Mistress has invited a male friend, or perhaps a group of female friends, round to watch.
(03-02-2021, 07:22 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: I understand your point. For the full experience of a sissy (feminized male), one should also be experiencing penetration to satisfy sexual urges. As she will spend so much time as a sissy, she's going to have to understand that this will be how she gets sex from now on.

(03-03-2021, 09:48 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Yes it does seem to have the effect of increased submission as she has to request it from me. Otherwise she is pegged daily for three to four days. One round of multiple times and days in a row was all it took to change her view on whether she should ask for a good pegging session.

(03-03-2021, 10:44 PM)Richardto Wrote: One would think that as she learns the sissy life, she would figure out that her sex life is not so much something that she controls. With as long as she is in chastity, what did she think she might get in terms of sex? When her bits are locked away, it's not like she can use them. So, if she really wants sex, I would think she would quickly get used to the idea of you and the strap-on being normal now. Unless she wants the real thing instead...?

(03-04-2021, 01:04 AM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: She may.very well end up with real thing eventually. That has crossed my mind for sure.

When the Ex-Girlie decided to give me a shove to figure out my 'issues' I found A.K. Rememnko's work Femme Your Hubby. Reading the posts here it seems that you are progressing Andrea's development along the lines proposed there. The author takes a slightly interested male all the way to serving men including prostitution, you may consider this too far but progress can be stopped at any point you choose. Assuming you have no sexual interest in Andrea apart from when you want to take her may I suggest that you make her ask and then decide when/if you'll oblige. The delay could be an opening to get her to find her own cock and then your work is done and it's all your pleasure.
The work introduces 'Bitching' whereby the Sissy is taken by men frequently for a time, including backing onto the cock to start penetration, until she is self-sustaining. It also gives you freedom to live as you please as Andrea will be in no position to judge you.
How much further you push her is your decision.
I hope this doesn't cause offence coming from a new member here (who is transgender) but is taken as a suggestion for further thought.
(04-10-2021, 06:47 AM)Ali Wrote: Pegging a sissy, especially a still inexperienced sissy, can be a wonderful way of reinforcing his sissy status.

By definition a sissy is subservient to all females, and to his Mistress in particular if he’s lucky enough to have one. Being dressed in girly frillies will probably be quite a dent to his male ego, while he still has one. Being forcibly bent over, his skirt lifted, his knickers lowered, and being repeatedly and roughly penetrated will leave him in no doubt whatsoever about his new status. This will be reinforced further if his Mistress has invited a male friend, or perhaps a group of female friends, round to watch.
Reiterating her vulnerability is so important to the de-maleing process! You are mine, I will protect, I will punish.

(03-26-2021, 12:57 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote:

I agree Melissa, its not up to the sissy when they get pegged. My sissy has to ask for it, well usually I deny her until she is begging for it. The rule is you have to ask for it between Monday  and Wednesday and get pegged a mininumum of 2 times a week. If whe doe not ask between those days she get it every day at least once from Thursday to Sunday! A pegfestival if you will, only took one time of not asking to convince her it was in her best interest to request it lol.
WOW, other sissies are lucky if they've never participated in a peg-festival!
(04-10-2021, 08:15 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 06:47 AM)Ali Wrote: Pegging a sissy, especially a still inexperienced sissy, can be a wonderful way of reinforcing his sissy status.

Reiterating her vulnerability is so important to the de-maleing process! You are mine, I will protect, I will punish.

Sorry for being a bit na√Įve but what is a peg-festival ?
(04-11-2021, 12:26 AM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(04-10-2021, 08:15 PM)Melissa123 Wrote:

(03-25-2021, 06:25 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: Your mistress should experiment with different techniques of pegging you. If it is done right you will have a sissygasm and be involuntarily getting you sissy juice worked out. Oh and do not forget to save it, my sissy has to recycle it by swallowing all of her sissy juice.

Sorry for being a bit na√Įve but what is a peg-festival ?

In my view it is being pegged thoroughly and very often in just a short span of time, think gang bang without the gang!