BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Leggings for us gurls
When I am out in public I like wearing leggings. My wife insist that I wear a nice white silky blouse or long cotton shirt down to my thighs. I wear flats or 3 inch heels patent leather. She prefers that I wear high waisted leggings and my favorite is the Spanx leather leggings. When she takes me shopping it is a little embarrassing walking around with my outfits but I have no choice.But I like the way the leggings fit so skin tight and makes me feel naughty. Do any other gurls hear like leggings and what do you wear with your leggings and do you wear them in public?
Leggings don't get talked about enough on here!

I want my sissy in a nice shirt down to the thighs, faux leather leggings and then 3 inch heeled sandals!

Always sandals, her toes MUST be on show to add that extra bit of femininity!!!
(03-28-2021, 10:16 AM)Melissa123 Wrote: Leggings don't get talked about enough on here!

I want my sissy in a nice shirt down to the thighs, faux leather leggings and then 3 inch heeled sandals!

Always sandals, her toes MUST be on show to add that extra bit of femininity!!!

My sissy has a pair of 5 inch heeled strappy sandals. Thats the lowest heel she is allowed in even though she says it makes her calves and feet hurt terribly.
That is great to hear, Amber. The pain is a relatively short term problem I think as her legs will inevitably mould to fit her new disposition over a period of time such that flat shoes will become essentially off limits.
(03-28-2021, 12:16 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: That is great to hear, Amber. The pain is a relatively short term problem I think as her legs will inevitably mould to fit her new disposition over a period of time such that flat shoes will become essentially off limits.

Yes it is already situation where flats are off limits. She is in heels if she is on her feet at all times.
Leggings for us gurls

We seem to have taken a turn away from leggings to heeled footwear - - - - - ?

Nothing restricts the wearing of leggings by us gurls
While tight fitting clothing was originally designed for the female form
Tight fitting clothing worn by the male has not quite evolved outside of the
theatre ballet and some sports
TA - DA - enter the SISSY trying to pass as the wanna-be 3rd sex

Basic black is always easy to pass - but consider bright vivid colors or even pastels
something a cross between NEON PINK to a light purple (lilac lavender) and the
subject begins to betray the SISSY mode !

Basic black does cover the bases of concealing that bulge whether in a chastity
mode or tucked away
However change that to a white - a pink - a soft pastel and the details of what
was to be a flat front reveal something odd - something not expected

Leggings jeggings (jean like leggings) and tights all have one thing in common
they form fit around the legs and depending on the fabric from sheer to fuzzy
fleece reveal more or less the outline of the legs

Some leggings are just plain -o- plain -o- and then there are those that are
embellished in details of peak-a-boo panels - raised seams (creases) in the
front and/or back - jeggings have faux and real pockets - tights are very
aptly named fitting tightly about the leg and up and around the waist
Then add some color to the scene and the sissies are us goes steps further
It is no longer a case of Robin Hood Men Wearing Green Tights
Add a Tu-Tu and enter stage right Act 1 Scene 1 Dance of the Sugar
Plum Fairies

YES wearing leggings in subdued street colors will not gather much
attention but going BOLD and the SISSY will be in all her gurl glory !
I love all types of either stockings, hose or leggings. For my workouts, I wear a nice 3/4 length legging and get a few laughs and snickers from people. As of recent I have started wearing Leohex leggings and they are supper soft and feel so good on and when you rub your legs together, it is just wonderful
Leggings are so comfy for both sexes
Great for hiding hairy legs and a whole assortment of other issues.
I wear leggings most days as I work remotely from home. I have many tops and blouses to wear with them, mostly babydoll style.

I don't wear them in public, except when I do my occasional late-night strolls in my neighborhood or sneaky 2 am runs to my mailbox. (Though I suspect at least one neighbor has seen me. She lives directly across from me and stopped me -- in my boy mode during the day -- to chat and made a comment about how evenings have been so nice for short walks lately. I've never seen her walking other than to her mailbox ... )