BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
INTRODUCTION
(03-26-2021, 08:42 PM)sissydave Wrote: *curtsy*  Welcome Ms Spank his bottom to the group, I am looking forward to you and other Superior Females putting us Sissies in our place

Thank you for your welcome . Yes I and I hope other superior females will answer your posts and questions that will put you in your place. In the future you are to address me as Ms Mommy L.
(03-26-2021, 10:02 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 08:42 PM)sissydave Wrote: *curtsy*  Welcome Ms Spank his bottom to the group, I am looking forward to you and other Superior Females putting us Sissies in our place

Thank you for your welcome . Yes I and I hope other superior females will answer your posts and questions that will put you in your place. In the future you are to address me as Ms Mommy L.

I do apologize Ms Mommy L. I will be sure to address you as Ms Mommy L. in the future.
(03-26-2021, 10:33 PM)sissydave Wrote:

I do apologize Ms Mommy L. I will be sure to address you as Ms Mommy L. in the future.

Yes your apologie is accepted. When my PANTYWAIST husband forgets calling me mommy his bare behind gets a little of my undivided attention.
(03-26-2021, 10:43 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:

Yes your apologie is accepted. When my PANTYWAIST husband forgets calling me mommy his bare behind gets a little of my undivided attention.
I wish I had Female Superior like yourself Ms Mommy L to give me the discipline and spankings I deserve, Your PANTYWAIST husband is very fortunate. 
*curtsy*
(03-27-2021, 03:29 PM)sissydave Wrote:
(03-26-2021, 10:43 PM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:

I wish I had Female Superior like yourself Ms Mommy L to give me the discipline and spankings I deserve, Your PANTYWAIST husband is very fortunate. 
*curtsy*

You would not want to be in her shoes this weekend because she is going to get a real ass whipping.            MS Mommy L
Definitely glad I’m not in her shoes Ms Mommy L. Is that because she hasn’t called you mommy or for another misdemeanour (we have established already that you have quite the list).  Wink
(03-27-2021, 10:04 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Definitely glad I’m not in her shoes Ms Mommy L. Is that because she hasn’t called you mommy or for another misdemeanour (we have established already that you have quite the list).  Wink

My PANTYWAIST is given a allowance each week and she went in my ? without my permission and took my credit card. Not only did she spend her weekly allowance but she took a cash advance out on my card without my knowledge to gamble with. With this lockdown she only works part-time so I have not been going to her work personally to pick up paycheck , but she does hand me her check. But this has not kept her from doing this misdeeds. Well tuesday I put millie across my knee and she got the full impact of the palm of my hand first warming her panties and bare behind . Then I have a 5 whole cherry paddle  and blistered her sissy behind. She lost 200 dollars so she received 100 slow hand spanks and 100 with the paddle.On wednesday I ordered a leather spilt tail whip 40 inch long and received it yesterday ,so I was going to whip her little behind today. But her behind is still in bad shape from tuesday spanking so I postponed it for a few days. That being said she gets a Maintenance spanking from me every Sunday and it is usually a hand spanking. Tomorrow she will get one and I am really going to let her have it.Monday or Tuesday I will give her a whipping on her bare bottom. She deserves it .                MS Mommy L.
may I respectfully say Ms Mommy L, she certainly deserved her spanking and her whipping in the future. Would you please consider publishing pictures of her ass after you whip her, So all of us sissies can see what happens when you break a Superior's Female's rule's. I apologize in advance if this is to much for a undeserving sissy like me to ask for.
*curtsy*
(03-28-2021, 12:37 AM)sissydave Wrote: may I respectfully say Ms Mommy L, she certainly deserved her spanking and her whipping in the future. Would you please consider publishing pictures of her ass after you whip her, So all of us sissies can see what happens when you break a Superior's Female's rule's. I apologize in advance if this is to much for a undeserving sissy like me to ask for.
*curtsy*

I have just started on the forum and would consider that in the near future. However if I get enough members who would like a detailed description and conversation of her PUNISHMENT between me and my pantywaist I would do that. I am a firm believer as a strict mommy to my husband that a female should run every household  . When he bet 200 on one sporting event. He was going to be in trouble with me if he won or loss.He had no business going through my purse regardless. I am going to have to go to his workplace to take his paycheck,even under this lockdown.    MS Mommy L.

(03-28-2021, 01:34 AM)Ms spank his bottom Wrote:
(03-28-2021, 12:37 AM)sissydave Wrote: may I respectfully say Ms Mommy L, she certainly deserved her spanking and her whipping in the future. Would you please consider publishing pictures of her ass after you whip her, So all of us sissies can see what happens when you break a Superior's Female's rule's. I apologize in advance if this is to much for a undeserving sissy like me to ask for.
*curtsy*

I have just started on the forum and would consider that in the near future. However if I get enough members who would like a detailed description and conversation of her PUNISHMENT between me and my pantywaist I would do that. I am a firm believer as a strict mommy to my husband that a female should run every household  . When he bet 200 on one sporting event. He was going to be in trouble with me if he won or loss.He had no business going through my purse regardless. I am going to have to go to his workplace to take his paycheck,even under this lockdown.    MS Mommy L.

Thank you for consideration Ms Mommy L.
*curtsy*